Think I belong here :-( :-( been a long(ish)road and now this

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been TTC #2 for a year.. Not ovulating naturally. After a year of appointments (internals, ultrasounds, blood tests, X-rays.....) thy prescribed me clomid. One cycle and nothing. Second cycle I had to take a break as that was when they were X-raying my ovaries so they said just wait til we've done that.
3 days after X-ray I ovulated naturally for the first time in a year!! I guess the clomid kick started my body! Had bloods to confirm ovulation.. They were 'borderline' but judging by my clear blue ovulation sticks.. I did infect ovulate.
Over the moon ... Even more so at the fact I conceived that cycle! Amazing! Meant to be? Miracle? Happy!

Except I didn't feel like something was right. Gut instinct maybe? Asked my consultant for betas.. They were quite low.
4w 1d - 62.
4w 3d - 104
5w - 355.

Not massive progress. Consultant doesn't have much hope.
Then yesterday, 5w 3d, I start cramping and spotting/bleeding brown & pink.
Still continuing today :(

I wander if my 'borderline' ovulation meant my eggs weren't very good/matured???

Feel so numb. it's not fair.

The egg wont ovulate its mature. Yiur numbers are up and bleeding and cramping both normal with some people. I would hold out to see if ur numbers do go down. Ill be thinking about yiu hun. Hoping u have a sticky bun xx

Please dont lose faith yet this happened to me at 5 weeks and was told i may be losing my baby, went back 2 weeks later and baby was measuring bang on schedule with a hb. I had a massive bright red bled at 10 weeks and Im still spotting now and i had a perfect dating scan this week, baby is really active and looks fine. Ive also had 2 previous miscarriages. Good luck. X

Am bright red bleeding and horrific pain now :(

Think it's happening! Xxx

Really bic hugs. Whatever the outcome. We will all be here for you through this. Thinking about you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->