Think I ovulated yesterday, advice please

Luv_My_Bichon

Reaction score
Hi all,

So, DH and I are TTC#1 after two losses and I'm currently on CD15. We BD on CD9, CD11 and CD14 (am). Last night i had, what I am pretty sure were ovulation pains on my left side.

My question is this, do we still need to DTD or will yesterday morning's be enough? I'm soooo shattered and not feeling so great and DH won't be home until gone 11pm (he's a Chef in a mega hot kitchen - not so great for his swimmers :() so would really just like to go to sleep, but don't want to miss the window for this month......

Thoughts?

Thank you x

Hi all,

So, DH and I are TTC#1 after two losses and I'm currently on CD15. We BD on CD9, CD11 and CD14 (am). Last night i had, what I am pretty sure were ovulation pains on my left side.

My question is this, do we still need to DTD or will yesterday morning's be enough? I'm soooo shattered and not feeling so great and DH won't be home until gone 11pm (he's a Chef in a mega hot kitchen - not so great for his swimmers :() so would really just like to go to sleep, but don't want to miss the window for this month......

Thoughts?

Thank you x

You can if you want but if you Od yesterday the chances of conceiving today a next to none. Do you still have EWCM?

The only way to know for sure if you Od is if you take your temp every morning, and saw your temp shift. I thought I Od every month until I started temping then found out last month(first month I started) I didn't. This month I did.

I hope this helps you. Temping is not hard to do takes less than one minute, and will put your mind at ease as to when and if you actually did Ovulate.

As for BDing they say you are fertile for 5 day, 3 before Oing - your Ovulation day - and the day after. But if you are dried up(no EWCM) and your CP is now low the chances of the after Oing one is next to nill.

:flower:

Hiya, thanks for your reply.

What's CP?

We did BD - doesn't the egg live for 24 hours? It's all so difficult isn't it? It's a wonder we get pg at all!

I have no EWCM and tbh I don't really think I did last night either. I did have it on Saturday but I put that down to DH's sperm coming out of me from Friday night? (TMI?) Maybe it wasn't.

I feel I have much to learn.

How do you temp? What am I looking for? I've read lots about it but I don't really understand it.

Thank you xxx

CP - Cervical position and no not to much info; I check and have been checking for 2 months to know my body where my cervix is, at first your not going to know what your feeling but over the run of a month or two you will understand your body more.

CP - High, you are going to Ovulate
CP - Low, you have Ovulated and are in the LP
Your cervix being high will only last less than a week and you will dry up and it will drop right after Oing.

Temping is where you set your alarm at the same time every morning, without barely moving (keep it under your pillow) wake up stick the thermometer in your mouth take your temp and record it. if you Look at my chart and others you will see where I Od this month.

Thing is you have to do it every day from the start of your period (CD1) through to the start of your next period.
It is also very important that you keep it at the exact same time everyday. Your actual temps do not matter its the outline of cycle that does.

Awwww thanks for that, appreciate you taking the time to reply in such a helpful way.

So, I've looked at your chart and Oh My Gosh! I am confused - BUT....from what I can work out, you ovulated on CD13? And BD from CD8? Is that right?

I need to get a thermometer x

Awwww thanks for that, appreciate you taking the time to reply in such a helpful way.

So, I've looked at your chart and Oh My Gosh! I am confused - BUT....from what I can work out, you ovulated on CD13? And BD from CD8? Is that right?

I need to get a thermometer x

Yup, you got both them right. Yes a Thermometer would be the first step. With Fertility Friend you get one month for free, so that is why I would start at the beginning on CD1 - the first day of your period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->