Think I'm coming back.........

Whats changed hunni?

You know you are always welcome here :hugs:

xxx

I need to lose weight and I need to learn to drive.. I've also been looking at part-time college places..

I really don't know what's for the best. Do I try to lose weight and learn to drive while NTNP.. Or just prevent it untill everything else is done. TTC has definately not been the piece of cake I thought it would be, and I don't really want to have to stop and start again but I can't lose weight. I don't know what's wrong with me I just don't think before I eat :dohh:

It's a toughie hun, thats for sure.

If there are things you definitely want to do before, I'd stop. Maybe like you say, stop till you reach your target weight, you can be learning to drive at the same time as this and then your goal will be not only to loose the weight, but to start TTC again when you get there?

xxx

I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel so unchallanged, and I feel so bad for feeling like that.

oh hunni hope you are ok.
Are they things you would like to do before ttc?
What if you NTNP, and try and do those things at the same time?
xx

oh hunni hope you are ok.
Are they things you would like to do before ttc?
What if you NTNP, and try and do those things at the same time?
xx

They started off as "things to do to take my mind off TTC" and now, I don't know. I guess I could start losing weight as that could be the reason for my TTC problems, and sort out my driving in the process. Leaving the rest up to the big guy upstairs....

The courses I've been looking at are only 3 days a week for 16 week ones, so really I could do them while I was pregnant anyway. My mums offered to have Caitlyn if I want to do one.

I don't know how I feel. I want another baby, to the point I almost bought some baby clothes in Mothercare today, but maybe I need to get other things out the way first?

Caitlyn is beautiful. Why not NTNP, take a look at Tesco diets, did it last year and it was great until I met my OH and losing weight wasn't important any more, but it definitely gave me something to focus my energy into up til then. A book I borrowed said I had the wrong BMI (stupid non subjective thing anyway) to TTC but online sources say anywhere between 20-30 is fine. Good luck x

I do need to lose weight, even if my weight isn't dangerous it's still not healthy and I do want to lose weight now. I'll definately check out Tesco diets, thanks!

I'm going to ring my local college tomorrow and see if it's too late to get on the course I want to do (starts on Wednesday) I guess we'll see what happens from there. I can always do it next year or the year after I suppose! I've just found the course for 17 weeks, one evening a week, for 2 hours. I think even Rich could manage one night a week with the kids so I can go to college.

Sorry for the wobble girls. I guess I'll decide tomorrow, or sometime soon what I really want. Deep down I think I know x

TTC appears to be a tricky business & i definately know how hard it is to remind yourself you don't need anymore yummy delish foods... maybe you should just ntnp and attempt to make it a less stressful process. if it's right at the moment it will happen and in the meantime try to work on everything else you want to accomplish! you can do it!! :thumbup:

Just do it Toria. Take the plunge with the course, driving and try lose a bit of weight. It will take your mind of things if nothing else. And if it just so happens you fall pregnant in the mean time, it will be a lovely suprise?

It's easy for me to say don't stress, but I know it's easier said than done. But by keeping yourself busy, you wont think about it so much :hugs:

Good luck with whatever you decide! You are the only one who knows whats best for you.

I can definately relate to ttc being hard!

Maybe the courses and getting to a healthy weight are the right choice for now. You can always just NTNP... Like you said, the courses your choosing are fairly light so you could do it while pregnant.

Plus you and rich are still saving or whatever to rent or buy right?

Everything will fall into place. I am sure that is hard to hear, i've been trying to tell myself that too, its hard to accept it though.

I know I shouldn't be thinking like this, but if me and Rich ever break up I don't want to be a single mum of two kids who can't drive, is fat and doesn't have any chance of a half-decent job. It isn't that I think we'll ever break up again, just that I have a realistic (some would disagree) view of relationships and not everything works out. Last night I realised, I'm 20. I have my whole entire life and I don't want to.... for lack of a better word "waste" it. Not that looking after my children would be a waste... I know what I mean. I want so much from life and I don't feel like I'm going to get it sitting on my butt.

I think I'm going to go sort out my provisional license today, ring the college and NOT eat crap.

I know I shouldn't be thinking like this, but if me and Rich ever break up I don't want to be a single mum of two kids who can't drive, is fat and doesn't have any chance of a half-decent job. It isn't that I think we'll ever break up again, just that I have a realistic (some would disagree) view of relationships and not everything works out. Last night I realised, I'm 20. I have my whole entire life and I don't want to.... for lack of a better word "waste" it. Not that looking after my children would be a waste... I know what I mean. I want so much from life and I don't feel like I'm going to get it sitting on my butt.

I think I'm going to go sort out my provisional license today, ring the college and NOT eat crap.

Oh my god you just described me there! :dohh:
Definitely not how I planned it tho :cry:

Oh my god you just described me there! :dohh:
Definitely not how I planned it tho :cry:

Oh Emily, I'm sorry :hugs: I just don't want to end up like my mum.... She's the most wonderful mum in the world and I wouldn't have made her stay with my dad, that certainly wouldn't have been the better thing for us, I just want to be prepared incase it happens to me too x

oh hun course you do! i plan on learning to drive once jack's here and i'll do my lessons when their dad has them. xx

TBH doll, I think you have the right idea here. I understand where you're coming from :hugs:
It's good for you to have personal goals and to achieve things for yourself, IYKWIM? Plus we are all independent ladies and tis good to be able to support ourselves as such!
Good luck with ringing the college etc :D xx

Thanks girls. Everything will work out in the end.

The next course is in February as the September one has started. It's a fast track course and I'm not really sure if I can hack it. Worried as it'll cost £580 for me to do it, and then if I bugger it up that's £580 wasted!

What type of course is it? Is it one you could start doing background reading on between now and Feb so you aren't thrown in the deep end and start prepared?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->