Think I'm coming back.........

Have more confidence in yourself, there's no reason why you would mess it up. Sounds like you have a plan missy! Plenty of 20 year olds would be really jealous as they don't have a clue what they want to do with their future. You on the otherhand have a family and sound like you wanna get a career together too which is awesome.

Ooh, thats what I wanted to do but the exams were in december when I'm due so decided against it :lol:

There are loads of official AAT workbooks as a lot of people study the course via distance learning with the learning materials then activities and practice questions, you could get one of those then you'll know if you like the course before spending £500 on it.

Thanks girls. We have a plan now.

Part 1, Feb course is untill May, so if I fall pregnant anytime soon I'll be due atleast a month after I have my assessment. Then I'm going to have baby, wait untill they're a year or so old, then go back and do the last 3 years. I'll be qualified by the time I'm 27 max. If baby doesn't happen by next September I can always do the second part before they come too. Then the final 2 years (diploma) I'll go back and do when LO is a year old.

Fingers crossed hey. We're going to continue NTNP rather than TTC, as I'm going to need to learn to drive before Feb and have quite abit to focus on rather than constantly thinking about having a baby. The baby'll happen when it happens and everything else can fit around it.

Thanks again ladies x

I know I shouldn't be thinking like this, but if me and Rich ever break up I don't want to be a single mum of two kids who can't drive, is fat and doesn't have any chance of a half-decent job. It isn't that I think we'll ever break up again, just that I have a realistic (some would disagree) view of relationships and not everything works out. Last night I realised, I'm 20. I have my whole entire life and I don't want to.... for lack of a better word "waste" it. Not that looking after my children would be a waste... I know what I mean. I want so much from life and I don't feel like I'm going to get it sitting on my butt.

I think I'm going to go sort out my provisional license today, ring the college and NOT eat crap.

There is nothing wrong with having your own life and having the potential to care for yourself and your children. You are right, you and Rich may break up, or he may become disabled, or god forbid he dies young and leaves a family behind.

With a qualification such as accounting you would always have a job, even if you did take it slow in the beginning.

Im glad your thinking positively about this and I hope things work out!

sounds like a good plan toria! good for you honey :hugs: nice to have you back in here, whilst your ntnp :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->