Think I'm probaby out

Emmy1987

Mummy to a princess!
Reaction score
I did a HPT at 12dpo and got a :bfn: and did one first thing this morning at 14dpo and still a :bfn: :cry: think I'm out...

Just waiting for :witch: to arrive now, she's due today.

Hi! I'm in the same boat, tested at 13 dpo which was thurs and BFN, witch was due yesterday but still not flown in on her broom yet, did another test this morning with IC and still BFN! it's horrible just being in limbo isn't it! Fx'd for you.

x

GL guys, it's nice to know I'm not alone :) I think I worked myself up expecting a + sign this morning and was hugely disappointed to not get one.

:dust:

I'm in the same position. I think I'm 13 DPO today and still BFN. Not sure when the witch is due but I think having a PMA at this point would just be asking for more heartbreak! Wish I could just get on with the next cycle now.

I'm in the same boat as well. Tested today, as I've been on vacation until last night, and got a :bfn:. Had worked myself up thinking I would get a :bfp:, since I've been quite symptomatic this month. Guess I was symptom spotting again. :shrug:

Oh well. Back to CD1 again tomorrow or Monday, if FF is right. :wacko:

I think having a PMA at this point would just be asking for more heartbreak!
I'm taking it one day at a time, so PMA is OK:thumbup:
I have just bought CBFM, so have that ready (PMA) for when AF arrives.

I also tested 12 dpo and today 14dpo and nothing :( I was so sure about this month! I just feel like curling up and crying!

Well :witch: arrived this morning :cry: I'm still a bit gutted because I really thought the magic had worked this month despite all of the tests. Ho well you learn something each cycle and this time it was to never believe it if I get a 'feeling' that I'm pregnant. At least I'm back to CD1 now rather than just hanging around in BFN limbo. GL to the rest of you. xx

(((Hugs))) Ellie. I'm due AF any day now. Am constantly looking at my knickers:wacko:

im with you girls, not due till wed but i just know im not pregnant this month. *sobs* x

I'm overdue AF but I just know I'm not this month too, this bit sucks :(

But to cheer you all up my kitten just met the fan and is not so sure XD

Haha yeah, it had no idea what it was and freaked when she went up to it and it blew air at her... so funny!

haha, u shouldve filmed it on your fone and posted it, it woulda made our day! xxx

Well :witch: arrived this morning :cry: I'm still a bit gutted because I really thought the magic had worked this month despite all of the tests. Ho well you learn something each cycle and this time it was to never believe it if I get a 'feeling' that I'm pregnant. At least I'm back to CD1 now rather than just hanging around in BFN limbo. GL to the rest of you. xx

:hugs: ellie. so sorry. :dust: for next cycle, sweetie.

AF still not here, yet it feels like she's about to pounce, really wanted a Jan baby :(

:hugs: for all who have had AF :dust: to the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->