Think its time for me to move on

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Right girls,

i kno i said i wasnt going to move till im 14 weeks but im only 2 days off and its coming to the point where im kinda passed this now i need to take the next step and join the girls in 2nd timester.......( scary moment)

just want to say all you girls are brilliant in here and you have all be great help :)

and for the newbies congrats on ur BFP and wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

but just want to say the first 3 months have been the hardest months of my life, ive felt like death and complete crap haha but im soo much better now feel like me agen haha

for the new girls, you body goes through so much and so much changes are happenin and it is so scary ive spent plenty of nites in A&E as things thats happened av scrared the hell out of me but its completely normal haha, but dont take no shit off the doctors tho if something is wrong go and get help asap and if the docs start faffin sayin there is no appointments u demand like a crased mad woman because its the only way your gonna get anywhere haha....

But jus want to say this is a emotional fare well :cry: and im wishing all of you all the best and will be seeing you lot soon in 2nd tri, but i will be avin sneak peaks in here tho :D

take care

xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations! Lovely to see positive news and people going forward into their second trimesters! Love to join you soon!
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttb8dd6.aspx

Good luck in 2nd tri Leanne, hope things get easier for you now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->