:( Think ive had a Early Miscarriage!, Gutted just doesnt cut it :( x

Oh sister I'm with you! Impatience is my middle name these days. :D

Do you have an appt with the doctor or are you just going to while away the days and see what happens? I have to opt for the latter as I'm only 3 weeks along if I am still pregnant (had some red thick bleeding and a few clots yesterday after a faint positive on Sun).

Oh sister I'm with you! Impatience is my middle name these days. :D

Do you have an appt with the doctor or are you just going to while away the days and see what happens? I have to opt for the latter as I'm only 3 weeks along if I am still pregnant (had some red thick bleeding and a few clots yesterday after a faint positive on Sun).

awww sorry to hear your in the same boat hunnie.... ive got an appointment, but i imagine in a weeks time a HPT will show whats what... Ive just checked my CM and its a creamy Brown??? but still nothing when i wipe. I think im just gonna try and forget about it (if thats even possible! lol) and hopefully only time will tell :) x

I'm hoping the doctor will shed some light on what is going on.
:hug:to you at this time. xx

Oh me 2 Silktree, I just dunno what to think at all.... I decided days ago that if i wasnt pregnant this month then i would start temping so i did so from the 5th, 6th and 7th each morning same time and my temp has been relatively the same, 36.3, 36.1, 36.1.... I have absolutely no idea whats what as this is the first month ive temped....

All this is sooooo confusing, i think im just making myself worse... Going out for dinner shortly so that should take my mind off it for about 10 mins lol x

Really sorry you went through this. This happened to me and it was a 'chemical' pregnancy. I started bleeding 4 days after my AF was due and had the same clotts you are describing. It was a very difficoult time. My thoughts are with you :flower:

Oh me 2 Silktree, I just dunno what to think at all.... I decided days ago that if i wasnt pregnant this month then i would start temping so i did so from the 5th, 6th and 7th each morning same time and my temp has been relatively the same, 36.3, 36.1, 36.1.... I have absolutely no idea whats what as this is the first month ive temped....

All this is sooooo confusing, i think im just making myself worse... Going out for dinner shortly so that should take my mind off it for about 10 mins lol x

It is difficult to wait! Hope dinner was good and helped you for at least 10 minutes. :D We're hear with you.

I'm sorry hun :hugs: my last miscarriage I bled heavily with cramps for almost 13 days, so maybe it was just a bit of breakthrough bleeding that your pregnancy hormone quickly squashed? I don't mean to give any kind of false hope, but I hate to hear about losses and always hope for the best. I really hope your little bean is ok.

I'm sorry hun :hugs: my last miscarriage I bled heavily with cramps for almost 13 days, so maybe it was just a bit of breakthrough bleeding that your pregnancy hormone quickly squashed? I don't mean to give any kind of false hope, but I hate to hear about losses and always hope for the best. I really hope your little bean is ok.

Awww so sorry to hear that hunnie...

I just dunno whats going on, if this is my AF then its very very odd!!!... Ive got very mild cramping, nausea Yukkk! and Tender breasts. (My usual AF pattern is, Cramps for no more than 30mins-1hour, then dark heavy bleeding for 2-3 days, then it dwindles off to light spotting and pink, i never get tender breasts or nausea! AF usually lasts for about 5-7 days and i run like clockwork)

Its been 3 days since i noticed pinkish blood and im still testing positive grrrrrrrrr and ive got brown tinged Discharge which is usually white??? ive never noticed that before...

I wish there was a test that just told you for 100% what was actually happening lol.. i think that would make all of our lives much easier :) x

Do you know how many DPO you are? Also, have you tested since the faint positive?

on the 4th of june when pinkish blood started i was 15DPO..... Ive done loads of HPT's ive done IC's and also a First Response early test and all come back Positive :S x

Babee... I may be totally reaching here, but I read this thread not long after I read yours, and your stories are similar enough that I wondered if this might be what happened to you? I am sure that she'd be willing to swap stories with you, and see if maybe that's what's going on?

FXed for you that everything's ok.

on the 4th of june when pinkish blood started i was 15DPO..... Ive done loads of HPT's ive done IC's and also a First Response early test and all come back Positive :S x

If you're still getting positives, I would try my hardest to stop obsessing (I know, easier said than done) and book an appointment for an ultrasound at 6 weeks. You should see a sac and heartbeat at 6 weeks. :)

Some women have a very light period right around the time they are expecting their period when they are, in fact, pregnant.

Babee... I may be totally reaching here, but I read this thread not long after I read yours, and your stories are similar enough that I wondered if this might be what happened to you? I am sure that she'd be willing to swap stories with you, and see if maybe that's what's going on?

FXed for you that everything's ok.

Thank-you very much for that hunnie... it makes for a interesting read :)... My OH is dragging me to the doctors tomorrow and demanding i get seen ASAP...

There is still hope yet, I find its just doing my head in now, its my birthday today and ive had the most rubbish 1 ever, just constantly thinking what if :cry:

Thank-you very much for that hunnie... it makes for a interesting read :)... My OH is dragging me to the doctors tomorrow and demanding i get seen ASAP...

There is still hope yet, I find its just doing my head in now, its my birthday today and ive had the most rubbish 1 ever, just constantly thinking what if :cry:

Your OH is a very smart man. I am glad that he's taking care of you the way you deserve to be taken care of.

I am sorry that this all went and ruined your birthday on top of everything else. Maybe you can do a little double celebrating (bfp and birthday), if this all works out the way we all hope for you.

FXed, and keep us updated.

Hun i'm sorry you are having such a bad time. I am praying for you to keep that BFP.

Hiya guys... Did another FRER and a ovulation Test Today... And its deffo a BFN. So ive cancelled my docs appointment as its pretty pointless seeing him now :(... Oh well :shrug:

Attachments

• P1050736.jpg
    P1050736.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back