think we are splitting up - help

newmummytobe

Mum to gorgeous baby boy
Reaction score
hi ladies, i hope you can help me get through this. i have been with my oh for five years but have been up and down for three or so years but have kept sticking it out. he is controlling, manipulative and selfish towards me but in general is a great dad. we live in his house so me and my son are going to have to move out, i have no family and not many friends in the area so just wondered how you all managed to move out and move all your stuff. i am really worried about this. also i am worried how i will cope with having to hand my son over to him when he has access, how hard is that?? i dont even know if i can do this yet, but i know once i have actually made the break i will be so much happier, it is just making that first step i suppose. i am going to see a couple of rented properties on wednesday but none of them really look like somewhere i would be happy to live and bring up my son so i am worried about that. also, what sort of benefits will i get? how much will fob pay? i work and earn approx £15k per annum in two jobs. thanks in advance for all your advice xxxxxx

Its 15% of his wage, but every over night he stays it goes down 1/7th thats if you go through CSA. Youll be entatiled to higher working tax credits too, Im not sure whether youll earn too much to get housing benefits. xx

I didn't want to read and run, you ask a lot of questions that i am not sure I can answer. Financially you would probably need to speak to someone from the job center/ citizens advise as to what you would/could be entitled to.

Do you have good support in the area. going solo without support is incredibly difficult and isolating, and if you and FOB are really going to separate, would you consider moving closer to family or friends??

Please feel free to pm me if you need any help
thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->