third baby?

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
Hi all I have two boys 3 and 1 . Theywill be almost 4 and 2 when bbaby is due.
Anyone else have small age gaps or have three I'm so scared I won't be able to cope x
congratulations everyone x

I'm having my 4th but when I had my 3rd my son was 4, 2nd son was 20 months and obviously my newborn.
This time I will have a 6,3.5,2 and newborn.

You'll be fine, the third just slips into your routine, feel free to pm me xx

I'm expecting my fourth, my lot are 11, 8 and 3 at the end of this month so not all little. Congrats

I'm expecting my third
I have 17 months between my girls and my eldest will turn 4 when this one is due. I was hoping for another under 2 age gap but it wasn't meant to be sadly.

I am also expecting my 3rd. There is 2 years and 2 months between DD and DS, and there will be 2 years and 4 months between DS and this one. I've also worried how I will cope, but I know I will manage somehow

I also have 2 boys. They are currently 2 and 4. I'm not too worried. Ds1 will be starting school in September so it will be my toddler and baby at home. I think I'm more worried about how I will juggle getting DS to school with a baby and a toddler. Lol

#3 is due in 4 weeks. I have Connor who is 2 years 3 months, and Lily who is 3 years 4 months. To be honest I've found the last few weeks of this pregnancy so exhausting that life with two toddlers and a newborn cannot be as difficult.. At least that's what I'm telling myself! Lol

i've heard it easier to go from 2 to 3 then it is from 1 to 2, I hope so, kinda a little worrid myself, 3 under 3 eekkks. x

Hopefully ay :) can't believe we're doing it together again Chick x x x further apart this time tho lol x

I know, strange how things work out, didn't think i'd be doing it again so soon though lol :D x

Hi I just had my third, and currently have 3 under 4, it's still early days however.
I am starting to get nervous about oh going back to work

I have 2 girls 3 and 1 also will be 4 and 2 when baby is born tbf i cant wait ive always wanted to have my children close in age this will be my last baby as we have both decided that i should get sterilised :)

how do they sterilise you? might be worth me doing so, as have to have a section any way

Ugh I'm pregnant with very unplanned third. I have a nice age gap between my first two, five years and 14 months. My 14 month old will be 22 months when this baby is born :( I'm feeling very nervous about it when I let myself think about it.

They tie ur tubes or cut them I think and can easily be done when u have a section x congrats Chick x

I'm having number 3, my DS will have just turned 3, and my DD will be 15 months. Feeling pretty nervous about it but will just have to grit my teeth and get on with it. I think the closer age gaps are a bit of a struggle to start with, but should hopefully pay off when they're a bit older and can enjoy similar activities. Tbh I didn't find 1-2 as hard as I thought I was going to, so hopefully 2-3 will pleasantly surprise me too!

I think I am honestly most nervous about how DS will do once the new baby arrives. DD loves kids and babies, and she took to being a big sister when her brother arrived like a duck in water, but DS is a big momma's boy, he gets jealous every time DD is cuddling with me and tries to push her off the couch or wedge himself in between us, even if he was busy and had no interest in cuddling at the time, if she's there, here's always right there with me too.

Not sure how he will take to being a big brother and me having to take care of the new baby all the time :( it's worrying. I hope he doesn't rebel, start acting up, or misbehaving.

Congrats Donna. I'm due my 3rd Christmas day of all things, so will beat last years Christmas hands down. Think this will be my last for the time being also. Got things to do in life rather than keep having babies!

Thanks hun so glad to see ur pregnant again i don't use Fb that often.
I hope u and Erika are both doin ok x
snap I've been pregnant on off since 2011 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back