Third Time Lucky - Fingers Crossed!!!

Congrats twink he is lovely! I'm so envious of your birth, I wanted a natural birth so badly, and BFing is still not going great, I'm expressing what I have and still battling to get him on my boob when were both relaxed. How you get some rest, it's so hard recovering from birth when your sleep deprived isn't it xx

WOW cupcake and twink - huge CONGRATULATIONS to both you amazing new mummies!

I love the names too and they are both gorgeous boys, x

Soooo many boys on this thread :) if my memory serves correct i think we only have 2 girls to all these lovely boys ;-)

Rest, eat well, keep those fluid levels up and enjoy every second with your new little ones :)

Happy babymoon to you both, xxxx

Congrats Twink he is beautiful. Well done enjoy every second x

Congrats twinks! Well done on your beautiful little boy! So pleased that labour went well for you.

Hope everyone else is well?

We are off on our first little family holiday tomorrow morning. One week of beach and sunshine - cant wait. Will try post a pic of josh on the beach. Xx

Well done twink great news!!

I am lying in bed with a bug feeling rotten! Poor DS is finding it annoying mummy won't just get up and play!

Have a fab holiday manny. It's the perfect time to go we didnt go abroad until ds was a toddler as oh thoygt baby would be hard work but its the other way around. At least if they are happy in their pram you can sit read a book in the sun. A toddler you can't take your eyes off them for a second no naps in daytime to give you a rest and they will keep going in the eve too!!
Although I did live our last holiday just not as relaxing as I think it can be with a baby xx

I've missed so much!!

Cupcake congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little Zachery :) I'm sorry you didn't get the natural birth you wanted but he's here safe and sound and that's all that matters. Don't beat yourself up if you can't breast feed, just remember you're both learning, give it some time and lots of lansinoh (however its spelt!).

Twinks congratulations to you too on your gorgeous little James :) well done on a fast natural birth too!

Manny I hope you have a lovely holiday.

Garfie I hope your temp carries on going up after that dip!

Sath I hope ovulation is just around the corner and you catch that egg!

Everyone else I hope you're well :)

Afm sorry I've been MIA, I've been throwing myself into motherhood! I can't believe Darcie is almost 15 weeks, where has the time gone! I must find the time to get on the laptop and do a proper update including pictures of my beautiful little girl!

Hugs to all. Xxx

Laubull - Not quite sure what is going on with me - maybe the progesterone? but surely I wouldn't have had that big a dip and then raise:wacko:

15 weeks already wow where is the time going - yes deff time for some pics again :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Congrats twink he's gorgeous hope all u aides are oing good I've been so busy with my litte man. X

7 weeks left eek! Baby is transverse :/ I am so uncomfortable it's really sore! Not getting much sleep at all now move baby move!!

Hope everyone else is doing well and fingers crossed for some more bfps xxx

5 weeks left!! Eek totally not organised no baby room no maternity bag nothing down from attic!!!

Went for a scan on thurs and def a boy. Weight just now is 5lb 13 which means if I had him now I could take him straight home so weird!

Hope everyone else doing well

Xxx

Hi All,

Nice to see you all 3rd time lucky girls.I am not being able to get pregnant this time at all.I feel so frustrated sometimes but you all give me hope!By looking at you I feel like it can happen to me as well.
Anyone had infertility and LTTC span apart from miscarriages?

Is anyone still following this thread? Not sure if its worth me posting as seems to have gone silent? I have four weeks to go today but not sure if anyone really interested in updates. I know its hard to read for those still trying so I don't want to annoy anyone...

Bagpuss - I'm still here - still cheering ladies on:happydance: still waiting for my rainbow:cry:

4 weeks wow hun hope you are all ready bag packed, room sorted etc:happydance: things down from the attic:haha:

I think everyone are all busy with their little ones which will be you soon:winkwink:

Can't wait to hear how big he is finally - but remember to take it all with a pinch of salt as until he is born there is no way to know for sure:winkwink:

X

Bagpus I am still here too but have gone back to work already so just dont have the time that I used to. Very excited that you only have 4 weeks to go. PLEASE keep us updated. It could be any day from now :)

Garfie how are you getting on? Are you still waiting to ovulate this cycle?

From my side, life is hectic trying to work and look after baby. I cried when I went back to work and had another mini breakdown last week. I really dont want to be at work but it is my company and I've worked so hard over the years building it up. I am thinking about throwing in the towel and having another year at home but really need to think long and hard about that. Crazy that I started my own business to have flexibility and as it turns out, I have ended up having even less flexibility. DH is being a champion - trying to do more with Josh and has told me he would be happy to support us while I'm not working. Anyway - going to make big decisions over the next couple of weeks. At least I'm only working until 1:30 daily and then get in a few more hours in the evening but I'm exhausted already. Got flu last week (I think just from being totally worn out) so am at home today. Anyway...enough miserable mumbling from me...

Josh is nearly 5 months - where has the time gone?!?! He is so precious and such a happy little thing. Up until last night he was waking up only once a night (between 7pm and 7am - the other night he slept from 7pm to 5am, woke up for 15 mins and went back to sleep until 8am!) which has been amazing. But 2 little teeth started coming through on the weekend and last night he was up every 2 hours. Shattered today. He is now sleeping in his cot in his own room and we have changed his pram from a basinet to a big boy chair. We also started attempting solids this weekend but most of it ended up on the floor or on him. It was hilarious though. Here are a few recent pics - dont know how to turn them around?!?. I am biased but I do think he is a gorgeous little soul. His facial expressions melt my heart. We have a wonderful nanny that looks after him during the day. The two of them have such fun and he smiles from ear to ear every day when she arrives. It is also summer here now and Josh loves just lying on a blanket under the trees. Keeps him entertained for ages. We have also started swimming lessons which he adores.

We are very keen to try for number 2 but no sign of AF at the moment. I am still BFing but he does get one formula bottle a day when I am at work. I really thought because he was sleeping so well, that AF would be back by now but not.

Well done to anyone who has made it this far :D

Would love to hear everyone else's updates? Hope all the new mums are coping well?

xx

Attachments

• Josh 1.jpg
    Josh 1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Josh 2.jpg
    Josh 2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Josh 3.jpg
    Josh 3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
Ok if folk are sure I don't want to be upsetting anyone. I know how hard it can be to read a positive story sometimes.

I'm getting there with the organisation. First time I was organised by about five months this time I'm nearly down to three weeks and the babies room has just been papered! We have had building work since June that has only just finished and should have been done by August. I feel this pregnancy has rushed by in a blur of stress which I'm sad about as I really wanted to enjoy it as DS pregnancy was very hard going. This one has been much easier physically. Mum is coming over tomorrow to try help me get a bit better organised while DS is at nursery. I don't want to be packing my maternity bag while having contractions!!!

I can't remember what I need! Must order a tens machine. Bit nervous this time as I know what to expect. Dh is off on a boys weekend not this weekend but next which makes me a bit nervous as if did go into labour no way he would get back in time and mum would have to look after DS so I would be on my own eeeek!!

Also hormones are making me exhausted and very grumpy :/

What do you do manny as your business? I wouldn't give it up you need grown up time and trust me once you get into tantrums and difficult behaviour then work is a nice break to regain your energy!!! Xx

10 days till due date and DS is having a few moments tenting my mental state! Had mw today and measuring a week behind but she didn't mention it. I had a feeling this wee man would be early but maybe not ....

:happydance: not long now are you all ready (I hope so :haha:)

I think they still let you go over by two weeks after the due date don't they?:wacko:

So DS is getting on your last nerve (how old is he?) maybe he is beginning to feel a bit jealous - have you got him a pressy from the baby? - I did that with my eldest :flower:

AFM - Not a lot to report - had a very weird cycle last month so hoping this month is a bit bet better :haha:

Good luck hun keep us posted (well me anyway) and get plenty of rest:hugs:

X

Aw bagpuss how time has flown are you excited. Cant wait to see some cute baby pics. Sending lots of hugs for an easy quick birth.

Garfie how you doin hun? I miss everyone on this thread. Are you managing to stay positive. Im doing bit crap at that been so fed up each month just more disappointment. We may be going forward for IVF but its got to be self funded ouch. Have you had your AMH checked mine was 1.9 but had done again and its gone up to 4.6 still low but better.

Any news bagpuss? Must be close to D day by now. Hope you are doing well? X

D day today nothing happening! Was three days over with DS. Seeing mw on thurs so will get sweep then if nothing happening. So excited but with two losses still actually really nervous something will go wrong at last minute. Didn't expect to feel like this.

I'm doing ok but spd and pgp both kicked in over last two weeks so spend a lot of time hopping about in agony when the nerve pain hits.

Will keep you posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"