Third Time Lucky - Fingers Crossed!!!

Aw bagpuss - you poor thing BIG :hugs: I went 2 weeks over with my youngest:wacko: hopefully though you will be earlier than that due to your SPD:hugs:

Sath - Didn't realise I never replied - how rude:blush: I have just had my CD21 done to see if my eggy dropped this month as my cycles have gone up to 34 days - hope so but looking at my chart:cry:
How are you hun:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Hi guys
I'm the luckiest girl in the world we have our rainbow boy! No name yet he was 7lb 12 and 51cm so smaller than ds who was8lb 14 and 57 cm. I arrived at hosp at 9cm so left it a bit late again with ds I was 8cm. I managed to get into the birthing suit and got a pool unfortunately I wasn't in long before my waters broke and there was some meconium so I had to get back out! He was born about 30 mins after we arrived. He is gorgeous and im hoping to manage breast feeding this time. He has had a good 10 min feed on one boob which is good so fingers crossed!
Thank you for all your support over the last few months!

I will update with a name xx

Ooooo bag puss - at work at mo but just had to pop in and say congrats mama:happydance::happydance:

The bf sounds like it's going well - well done you:hugs:

BIG hugs Hun don't forget to rest plenty:flower:

X

Congrats bagpuss! Do you have a name yet? So pleased you ds has arrived. How is everything going? I hope you are settling in to your new role as a mum of 2. Please post a pic when you have a chance. How are you feeling physically after your speedy labour? Xxx

Nicholas Ian. All going ok I'm tired trying fb again but having to top up with formula as bit dehydrated so will see how we get on.
My mum had a fall today and broke her hip total nightmare as my dad's not in great health so spent day in a&e with Nicholas and next few weeks look set to be logistical nightmare!! Such awful timing I thought I would have her to help with DS

How can I post a pic?

Oh no bagpuss. What bad timing! Sounds like things are quite hectic. Do you have other family that can help out? Hope the breast feeding is going better. Keep at it but don't let it get you down. You can post a pic by going to advanced message (I think - on my phone so can't check exactly) then go to manage attachments. I'll send you proper instructions when I'm on my laptop. Hope things are going well for everyone else too. TGIF!! Xx

Hopefully here is Nicholas xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
He's beautiful - well done mama.

Regards your mum - is there really no one else who can share the care load - my mum broke her hip a few years ago (is better now) but oh my at the time I was constantly looking after her - having to help help her toilet/dress etc. She lived with us for 6 weeks it was a nightmare all that extra responsibility:wacko:

She had physio sessions and nurses coming to see her - which meant my life had to revolve around hers and the appointments - she also got very depressed as she couldn't do what she used to.

I would say hun to ask the hospital for some kind of care to be put in place - a carer or something for the first few weeks as that is the toughest time. After that it's rehabilitation (which isn't easy).

One thing I did which your mum may find helpful I put odd socks on my mum as I can't remember I think you lead with the bad side so the weight is on the other - the odd socks just helped her remember:winkwink:

I hope she makes a speedy recovery and I wouldn't count on her for babysitting duties any time soon:cry:

X

Congrats Bagpuss, he is a real cutie! Can't believe you made it to hospital with only 30 mins to spare, go you!!

Sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she makes a speedy recovery. I have worked with people following hip fracture and recovery is so variable. If your mum was pretty fit before hopefully she will be on the go again soon!

xx

Oh and big apologies for being AWOL! Got logged out and couldn't get back in, plus being a mama is so wonderfully time consuming! All going well though, James is growing into a big strong boy! Have been keeping up to date with you all but just couldn't comment.

xxx

Lovely ladies, I AM SO SORRY for being AWOL! Got logged out and couldn't get back in; turned out the recovery email kept ending up in my spam folder. Anyway I'm back now and have missed you! Huge congratulations Bagpuss, Nicholas is gorgeous; well done!! I promise I'll post more when I can. Matthew continues to be wonderful! xxxxxxx

Hi ladies. AF has returned and we are officially ttc #2. Anyone want to join me?? Would be great to have some ttc buddies/ bump buddies! Hope everyone is well. X

Me me me I'll join you Mannymoo - I'm still bloody waiting:cry:

If you wanna catch up with me I have a journal at the bottom - had a bit of a rocky road - one minute hubby on board next minute not:cry:

I'm not ready to give up yet:happydance: so will you be temping and opking?

:dust::dust::dust: for us both

X

Awe garfie you have really had a bad run of things. I really hope you get your little keeper baby soon and that your dh comes around. Hopefully we can be bump buddies!! I am on cd9 too... Just hoping that I ovulate this cycle as I don't think my body is quite back to normal yet. Going now to subscribe to your journal :)

Manny - How are things going hun? - any sign of O yet - I got a Pos Opk yesterday - or thought I did until todays:wacko:

Unbeknown to hubby his timing was perfect - so at least I am in with a chance this month - that's all I ever ask for a chance - then the rest I guess is up to my old body:haha:

X

Hi ladies - not sure if any of you are still around... Just thought I would pop in to let you know that after 5 months ttc, I am finally pregnant again. Still really early days but I'm hopeful that all is going well.

Hope you are all well and that the LOs are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->