This baby is pushing my fat out more making me look pregnant already..

Christinee

Reaction score
Ok so 10.4 weeks and I look pregnant already.... I am convinced that the baby has pushed my fat out more that i can usually suck in and somewhat hide. Am i crazy. ? :wacko:

Bloating is common in pregnancy. It's not abnormal to already be showing a little at 10+ weeks...

To me I don't look pregnant I just look fatter. :(

There's always that stage where a pregnant woman just looks fat. Unfortunately, it's always the earlier weeks when people wonder "is she fat or pregnant?" :haha: I'm sure you'll pop soon and won't feel so "fat" as much as you do "pregnant". Just have to get through those first early weeks :flower:

I feel your pain! I'm obese and I saw myself from the side the other day and I was not too pleased with what I saw! :D I guess my expanding uterus is pushing stuff upward and my upper tummy is sticking out now (and it's kinda hard to the touch). I think I look totally lopsided and just really bizarre. I am also unable to "suck it in" anymore.

So, its not just you.

I'm looking fatter, too. I carry a lot of my weight in my belly, so I can pass for 5 months pregnant now if I dress right :p I like to imagine that at least a little of it is baby's fault. Another month or so and I won't feel so awkward about it.

I'm looking fatter, too. I carry a lot of my weight in my belly, so I can pass for 5 months pregnant now if I dress right :p I like to imagine that at least a little of it is baby's fault. Another month or so and I won't feel so awkward about it.

It totally sucks doesn't it.. This awkward am I fat or do I look pregnant phase.. I hate it. lol Can't wait until passes and I just look pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->