This can't be normal surely

mumandco

Reaction score
Hi girls sorry for posting this in here buy its very quiet in the health an wellbeing section!

I've had a problem with my shoulder fro the past 6ish months.
Every so often probably once a month I have really ba pain from my right Shoulder blade up to my neck only on the left side. When I move my shoulder I can feel clicking aNd griding! I also makes my left arm go numb and I have pins and needles in my fingers! Turning my head is painful and sleeping is impossible

I saw a Nurse a few months who said it was probably from sleeping awkward and prescribed be gel to put on the painful area! I know it's from not sleeping awkward as I wake up an feel fine and then it just "comes on"!

I have an appointment with the dr on tues but I don't think I can wait that long and worry that by Tuesday all will be fine!

Surely there is something wrong with my shoulder??

Shoulder pain can be referred pain from the gallbladder, liver, pancreas etc. It does sound though like a trapped nerve. Hope you get some answers from the Dr.

Sounds like a traped nerve, I get shiatic pain in my lower back and that makes my hup hurt and makes my bum cheak and all down my leg go tingly and numb.
Most drs should refer you for physio therepy if its on going

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->