This cycle is driving me mad !!! *UPDATED PG2*

Jkelmum

Reaction score
Hiya Iam so peed off I hav sat and cried and cried today I am now 5 days lates and 15dpo tho thats 15 days since i got a postive on the ovulation sticks which from reading the threads means I was about to ovulate which I guess could mean i am only 12~13 dpo tho i have seen lots of :bfp: at that stage but keep gettin:bfn: So I dont know what to think my boobs feel firmer I am very moody tday yes it could be pmt :hissy: But dont feel like the :witch: is on her way ....My question is I have had 3 cycles at 19 days spot on time ...so could I be getting back to a 28 day cycle ...? I dont want to waste money on tests as a:bfn: dont help I need the :witch: or :bfp: This TTC Lark is so stressful:hissy: ok sorry for rant​

aw sorry to hear honey. I always think in these situations its best to go with the worst option and think right AF is on her way at least this way there is no way to be dissapointed. Forget about it and if no AF in another week or so test again.

Its so fustrating when AF cant decide when she's going to show up x
I would test again in a few days fingers crossed for you hun x x x

sending you some huge :hug:. Good luck hun!

aw sorry to hear honey. I always think in these situations its best to go with the worst option and think right AF is on her way at least this way there is no way to be dissapointed. Forget about it and if no AF in another week or so test again.

I know what yor sayying and it makes sense but I am pulling my hair out already:cry: I shall have no hair by a week or so :rofl:

Couldnt wait to test again and got a very very faint line after 1~2 mins so will restes daily to see if it gets stronger havent even told hubby as he didnt know i had any tests left no point getting him exicted untill i am sure

Oh wow, so you normally ovulate on CD 4? or you have a really short LP? I've never heard of fertile cycles being as short as 19 days before!! Congrats on the faints, i hope they keep getting darker and darker for you :)

This month first month i tested for ovulation so maybe got lucky on first ovulation since i had implon out i am not sure ...I ovulated day CD10 this cycle

According to FF some women dont get a BFP until 19dpo (and i've read upto 22 dpo), so if you aren't 100% on O day, then maybe it will come in a few days? I know loads of girls who've had neg right up until after AF was due (i.e over 14dpo) so its very possible :) As long as its not an evap, a faint positive is a positive, no matter how faint. The only problem with testing early is that it could just be a chemical. Fingers crossed you can test again in 3-4 days and post a pic of a lovely dark BFP! :) hope it goes in quick for you, i know the wait is awful!

Well today I got two shop tests and got :bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance:
It was stronger line then yesturday

Congratulations on your :bfp: I hope I'll be joining you soon.

Congrats hun :wohoo:

have a H&H 9 months

:hug:

xx

YAY!!! :dance: CONGRATS!!!!! :happydance: Hopefully I will be joining you in first tri soon! Take care!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->