This is England 86

Yep, it's related to the film hun. All same actors as the film except for Shaun who is an older lad
xx

Don't think so, looks loads older. I might be wrong though
Xx

I googled it and it is the same actor, Thomas Turgoose. He certainly has grown up!

I just seen the first two episodes and I think its quite cool :) Think it is going a tad soapy now but I really like it. Amazing how shaun hardly changed at all in looks just grew taller lol.but love the show so far.

I couldn't really get into the film, but I really love both episodes that have been on so far, think I might give the film another go x

Haha I actually like that turgoos e has grown up- and also thought the last episode was pretty good and heres some spoiler for you
Combo is comng back next episode so what do you expect?

Ohhh really?! Depends if he is a changed man!
X

Haha I actually like that turgoos e has grown up- and also thought the last episode was pretty good and heres some spoiler for you
Combo is comng back next episode so what do you expect?

Morri:

I expect that with the whole Woody/Milky/Combo/Lol situation, i.e, them all being in love with her, that it's about to get a bit messy!

who watched last night? (don't want to say too much for anyone that hasn't watched it yet) but how horrible was the end :nope:

who watched last night? (don't want to say too much for anyone that hasn't watched it yet) but how horrible was the end :nope:

Me...it was very powerful and it made me feel a bit sickly tbh but excellent acting!

Me...it was very powerful and it made me feel a bit sickly tbh but excellent acting!

I know what you mean, and I wish there were going to be more than 4 episodes, I think all the actors are brilliant. it'll be interesting to see what Combo does now as well x

I thought it was really good lastnight but THAT part was very uncomfortable to watch :cry: made me feel sad, angry and sick all at once.

I wish there was more that 4 tho, dont want it to end! Oh and i especially love the lads on the bikes. was so funny lastnight when he was going on about all the things he wanted to go with gemma and the lad standing next to him(chris from skins btw!) was trying not to laugh :haha:

I thought it was really good lastnight but THAT part was very uncomfortable to watch :cry: made me feel sad, angry and sick all at once.

I wish there was more that 4 tho, dont want it to end! Oh and i especially love the lads on the bikes. was so funny lastnight when he was going on about all the things he wanted to go with gemma and the lad standing next to him(chris from skins btw!) was trying not to laugh :haha:

I felt myself screaming in my head for someone to walk in the room & stop him, really hope the truth comes out!

I noticed that with the lad that played Chris :haha: I loved him in skins I hope he goes on to do something else x

The end scenes were hard to watch, what a total b**tard?!!

My sis had to turn it over.

V xxx

Not watched it yet, got it recorded and gonna watch it after JK lol
xx

My boss usually records it for me and leaves it on the skyplayer but from your comments I think I can guess what happened and deduce why it had been deleted when I went to watch it earlier! Is it online??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->