This is England 86

Omg its so funny before the fight bit. The guy who was in shameless trying not to laugh :rofl:

Should be online, try 4od

xx

yea couldnt find a place for streaming yet but you can download it , or watch it at channel 4

Omg its so funny before the fight bit. The guy who was in shameless trying not to laugh :rofl:

Should be online, try 4od

xx
yeah the fight was really hilarious lol. I though this episode had a lot more cuts or change of setting etc. loved seeing the kid winston with his unknowing dad can't make it more obvious if you wanted. the end well that was soo foreseeable but still shit to see. . What time to they air it in the UK by the way? Since i downloaded it i kind a skipped half of it, (the end scene I am compulsive skipper of unpleasant scenes )

Think its on at 10pm here
Can be quite nasty.

I can't work out if the acting is really bad :shrug: lol

xx

I didnt have any problems with the acting I think it is good.

I am sad there is only one more episode. Last night's was so disturbing but so powerful to watch too. I think the acting is fab.

Yeah, the ending was really sad, couldn't watch it properly. I wonder what Lol will do when she finds out
x

I think it has something to do with the return of combo.

in the spoilers the preview to next episode from channel 4
:
It isn't Fireworks Night, but there's an explosive atmosphere in the air. In Mexico, World Cup passions are at boiling point and a chance to settle old scores is missed.
Back home it's a different story - Woody and Lol get back together, leading Woody to believe he's now ready to marry the woman he loves. Shaun and Smell finally come together, while Combo gets a chance to do something truly heroic.
Pints will be drunk, a wedding will be planned, scooters will be ridden, a man will be killed; and lives will be changed.

A man wil be killed. The rapist dad maybe?!

xx

Think its on at 10pm here
Can be quite nasty.

I can't work out if the acting is really bad :shrug: lol

xx

I think the acting is a bit different, i dont know how to explain it. Its like they have been told to not really act and to just be as normal as possible if that makes sense :shrug: But i thought "that scene" was acted really well and i felt like that girl portayed it really well. It looked real to me which made it even worse :nope:

Me and OH where saying lastnight how smell is one of the weirdest looking girls we have ever seen so we done a bit of searching on her and she is actually really pretty IRL!! the make up must be really good lol

Yeah, that's what I think. It isn't bad, just different :shrug:

I looked smell up as wel lol, she is so odd looking in this is england but irl she's soo pretty!

Hope they make more eps

x

I think also she is the most weird looking one, but I quite like her anyway and the chemistry between her and shaun.

Did everyone watch episode 3, I thought the rape scene in it was awful. :(

Was really shocking and I wasn't expecting it at all!

Yeah, I found it really uncomfortable to watch tbh, it was horrible.

xx

It was awful because it all looked so real. Think it's worse than the one in last house on the left.. if anyone has seen that film.

I have enjoyed this series but I thought it was going to be a bit more 'upbeat'!

I think it was in a way a really lovely episode. and Combo(whatever mad him happen to be in shauns apartment I still didnt understand and what happened at his place , but he was really good in the end and I agree it was really heroic. Poor lol who would have thought she'd always been abused?.

I do like the fact that Combo got to be the hero :) that was nice I think. the scene with Lol & her dad was so intense, me & my OH just sat there and didn't say a word, really didn't expect anything like that in this one. I really hope they do another series though, I loved it x

the director said he ahs something in mind that depicts the hacienda days in Manchester with acid house and so , although I can't imagine using the same character because I can't imagine the skins suddenly going to house , lol. I think Shaun may still be in though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->