This is it Ladies, my final list! Opinions welcome :)

I'm worried about how people will pn Natalia though?
I pn it like "Na-tahl-ya", but my MIL pn's it like "Nat-ah-lee-ah", which I hate.
I already have problems with people pronouncing Elena's name right..I don't want to have to do it twice over.
I'm so confused!

I love Anabelle and Clara x

Yep, i pronounce Natalia the way you don't like and i think lots of people do. x

Anabelle .. I love it, so girly!

I would pronounce Natalia the way you like, but probably only because I know a Natalia!

Aurora

Because it's not very common but not 'crazy'
It also makes me think of magic or pretty things (that sounds so odd but I just didn't know how to word it lol)

:flower:

I LOVE Clara! If this one is a girl, that will be her name! I really like the other names you mentioned, they just seem more common (other than Aurora). I just think of Disney movies when I hear that one, but it is still pretty! Clara is definitely my favorite! We want a Clara Anne!

loveee annabelle and liliana, just because there sooo pretty,

really dont like natalia purely cuz my dads new gf's daughter is called this and she looks like a man :rofl:

I love clara, we are considering it for the peanut bump. I loved it when I was pregnant with my son and havent gone off it all atll

Aurora

Because it's not very common but not 'crazy'
It also makes me think of magic or pretty things (that sounds so odd but I just didn't know how to word it lol)

:flower:

We could be thinking of the same thing.
Aurora borealis (northern lights), is simply spectacularly beautiful.

Yes! I definitely love Aurora from the list.

Thanks for replying everyone :)

I love Aurora & Sienna best - no reason, just think theyre the prettiest.

Anabelle-it is ok
Liliana-this one is really cute
Sienna-this reminds me of the 90s when people named kids Dakota and stuff
Natalia-this one is really cute
Aurora-this is probably my favorite...also the atmospheric definition is beautiful
Clara-very cute

Based on the names she has already "been" have you considered something like Vivian? You could call her that or Evie for short, Vivie for short...

My tops are probably Aurora and Clara

They are all gorgeous names, i hope you have managed to pick one. My hubby ended up having the final say with both of mine! lol

Grace was 'the baby' for about 2 weeks. I was convinced she was going to be a boy due to the whole pregnancy being completely different to my 1st. I only had Alexander set in stone. But i was not allowed to call her Alexandra.......so he put his foot down!

You will know what to call her when you see her. x

I like A names, so I like Aurora..... But my favorite is Natalia!!!!!!! <3

I think Anabelle goes lovely with her sisters name. x

edit - btw I LOVE Elena (so pretty!)

My fave is Sienna but then i am biased as that is my oldest daughter's name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->