this is so sad :/

xx_Holli_xx

Pregnant with a princess
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLcgxIGTFRs
this is not ment to offend anybody but people who do this do not deserve to live!!
its for the against animal cruelty campaign to inform others that it does happen but its so sad. what do you girls think on this one

noooot even going to watch this :nope:

What the hell??? Who the hell are these sick people who do this??? That is so sad :cry2: I really just started crying and couldn't watch it after the first 30 seconds.

ik! my best friend sent this to me ( she works for the aspca) i couldn't watch it. its so sick how could they... i mean how would they like it if i skinned them alive :*(

I can't even get myself to press play.. I honestly think I like animals more than people. Idk how someone could abuse animals. It makes me sick to my stomach and I just cried from what the video shows before you even watch it.. horrible.

me too animals are so much more loving and forgiving then any human..... i honestly dont know how people can sit there and do that.... which is why i donate every month its just sicking...i cry when i see the commercials. i bawled when i saw this

I can't watch, sorry. Things like this truly break my heart. I have studied Animal Management at college and animal abuse topics were the worst :(

I won't even press play. I'm sure whatever arsehole is doing it is doing it mostly for the kick, how much harder must it be to skin an animal alive rather than when it's dead? People sicken me.

I turned vegetarian when I didn't know I was pregnant, actually from learning about shark finning and seeing videos such as these.
I was vegetarian for about 3 months, until I decided to switch back to eating meat to hopefully give my son a better chance at getting the foods he needs.
But I think this is awful.. No words can describe someone who could do this.

I can't bring myself to watch that, I can't even sit and watch the WSPA advert because it has me hysterical in tears.
The world is just losing respect for everything, there's no empathy or mercy anymore it's disgraceful. Those poor innocent animals :cry:

Also couldn't watch. People are so cruel though... Animals are so defenseless :/ I can't even bring myself to spank my dog when he does something naughty (like pee on my couch :dohh:)

I'm not even going to watch it. The people who do that to them should be skinned alive themselves. :nope: Disgusting!

it is truly appalling what this world has come down to. they are so defenseless.

I can't watch that. I once watched a cow being skinned and it was one of the most traumatizing things I've ever seen. :nope: Some people are just fucking sick!

Couldn't even stomach the first 30 seconds...That's so sickening and disturbing....Those poor animals...I just want to cry....I'm glad I don't buy fur...But why the hell do they skin them alive? Thats just torture.....

I'm not even going to watch it. I think people who do this are disgusting! :nope: Things like this make me want to be a vegetarian.

I got to about 35 secs before I couldn't watch anymore, the hurt in that animals eyes as if to say 'why me?' - I couldn't cope with it :cry:

I think ive seen this one before or something similar, i cant watch these things anymore, they haunt me. How any human with a beating heart could do this and not feel for these animals makes me ashamed. Ashamed to be human. They are monsters inflicting such cruelty with no regard for the pain and feelings of these creatures.

Just looking at the title I can't even watch the video. It is horrible that anyone could do anything like this.

I have seen it before and it made me cry.

Some humans are sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->