This moment brought to you by pregnancy brain...

I forgot my keys this morning so now I have to wait at my mom until hubby comes home from work! :dohh:

At the moment I have the classic "walking into a room and forgetting why as soon as I arrive there"

Baby brain first hit me at work though, not good when dealing with cash!

My best friend gave me some advice earlier on this week, which I followed, but apparently missed the important step of calling the place I needed to go ahead of time to check everything was ok.
I ended up going without calling and discovering I would have to pay like three times the amount for each test than I would have through my own health insurance, and so I wasted my morning due to pregnancy brain.

My husband then compounded things by calling my best friend and giving her the impression he blamed her for our wasted morning.

Yesterday I said to my OH, "Isn't it strange to think about how our child will be around to experience the year 3000?" He said it's so not likely. When I responded with "it's possible that he/she will live to be 90!"...he had to help me on the math that our child would have to live to be almost 1,000. I don't think I'm going to live that one down for a while...! :blush:

dunno if this counts but ive never done this before. i am eating pizza took a bite from one slice put it down and then ate from another slice

Myra that made me laugh! That sounds like me on a normal day lol x

The thing that makes it even worse is that I'd been thinking about it for a couple days before I even mentioned it to him....!

I forgot my glasses at home today, not so good for work!! Also nearly left wallet at home & only noticed after locked the door, so had to go back and get it. If I had left it at home would have had no money to buy my travelcard and would have been very late for work!

Last night we were out to eat with friends and we had an appetizer which was these round baguette slices with a cheese mixture to put on top. I put some cheese on the one, took a bite, put it down, and without realizing it grabbed another and loaded it up. haha

Hehe these have made me laugh so much!!

I have been forgetting everything DH now takes everything from me as soon as I get home and puts them in the same place everyday and I still forget lol

On Monday I went to get some groceries arrived home and was doing a few bits around the kitchen whilst putting the groceries away went to feed the cat and couldn't find the cat pouches I had just bought could not find them anywhere even went to the shop to check if I had left a bag behind...... Later that evening DH asked were his good shirt was and I said check the tumble dryer..... And of course the cat food was in with the washing I had put on to dry.... fully tumble dried and slightly melted oops :haha: DH wasn't impressed!!

Well just got home from food shopping and well got into a small agruement with DH over milk. I swore we got the green kind (fat free milk) and he goes no...we get the pink one (fat free skim milk) I looked at him like he was nuts. I said if you feel so sure put these two back and get the pink one. Refused to believe him until we got home and sure enough...there's the pink ones at home. XD

Couldn't find my keys anywhere the other morning. Eventually located them... in the kitchen sink!

yesterday I realised the ph was running low on battery so needed charging I walked out of the room, realised a few mins later I'd forgotten to pick up the ph to charge it went back & it wasn't there. Went to the charger, pressed the find button and couldn't hear it, decided it was flat, searched the house, got really really frustrated as it seemed to have vanished, then the ph started ringing. I'd already put it on to charge the first time I left the room and somehow missed that even went I pressed find! I'm going insane!

I went to take a shower this evening...pulled back the shower curtain and then turned to the bathroom sink & and turned on that faucet instead to try and start my shower...:thumbup:

These are great!!!!!!!!!! and as soon as I remember what i have done associated with pb I will post lol, but I don't think that is going to happen :/

Baby brain has hit me! My brain went blank yesterday when trying to explain the kids in school get more responsibility as they get older in the xmas concert. I ended up saying 'they get to do more & stuff' (something along those line) i must have sounded like a dumb ass lol x

I'm a massage therapist at a spa, and we have different massages people can book in for... Basic ones or fancy ones or whatever. And we have a list saying what they've booked... Well I've given at least 3 people the wrong massages... They didn't seem to notice thank goodness!

I was making myself a cup of tea this morning, kettle was boiling, cup was out ready. When the kettle popped I stupidly put a teabag in the top of the kettle instead of the cup!!!! :blush:

Dreambaby thaat made me proper laugh out loud!

I've forgotten my bank card pin number twice today!! I've had it for yrs!!

Dreambaby thaat made me proper laugh out loud!

I've forgotten my bank card pin number twice today!! I've had it for yrs!!

I've typed in the wrong pin number (one for a different one of my cards) and had to try and explain this without looking like I rob peoples cards !!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->