This pregnancy

Kina

Reaction score
is flying by!! Plus I have loads more energy than I did with Ella (think all the oj and iron is helping!). Can't believe I'm almost half way already :shock:

yeah it has gone very quick!

you must have your scan soon then? are you going to find out the sex?

xx

It's two weeks Thursday (17th November). I wasn't going to find out the sex but a couple weeks ago I had a bad weeking with cramping and spotting and I really felt like I wanted to know. I think I'd only not find out because others have told us not to, but I'd quite like to know if it's a little girl or boy in there. I guess I'm too impatient!

Crikey you had an early scan when we met breifly! :shock:

Gosh Kina it doesnt seem that long since you got your BFP, i have only now really looked at your ticker
18 weeks my god where has the time gone?

lol soz this post just reminded me of tht new programme on cbeebies, aargh wots it called... with granny murray????

they go where has the tme gone :oops:

k no1 knows wot i mean *slinks away*

ps....

kina bet ur glad its going quick!!!

Balamory isn't it? If not, I do know what you mean!!

Wobbles my scan put me at between 5-6 weeks, I can't believe though that the meet was only 12 weeks ago!! That seems like forever!

no its me too!!!! aha im so good :rofl: or sad!!!

HI kina

I agree it is flying by,cant believe it myself either,we will get christmas out of the way and OMG they will be due!

I must admit the sleepless night bit can delay itself a little,lol havent had a broken night in 6 years so that I am dreading a little........oh god sure it will all come back...

Good luck for your scan hunny,myn is next wednesday on my birthday can you believe,31 OMG!!!!! But I am taking that as a great sign.

Bex.x

Hi Kina :hi:

I too am finding it going so fast!! I can't believe it?!

I wouldn't be able not to find out the sex either, I don't think I would ever be able to wait LOL!!

Good Luck with your next scan babe and I hope baby co-operates for you! x

I can't believe my next scan is two weeks on Monday, it doesn't seem 5 mins since 12 week scan. I too am hoping to find out sex, but if were as wiggly as we were last time I don't think we'll stay still long enough.

Good luck - hope baby lets you find out hun x

We weren't going to find out with dd but were convinced it was going to a another boy as I was carrying exactly the same as I did ds. MIL thinks we shouldn't find out but its nice for dd and ds as it makes things even more real.

Don't forget to come tell us though :yipee:

I think we're definately going to find out now - there are far too many cute clothes out there to wait til April!! ;)

Still flying by and feeling good. Apart from tiredness from about 4pm onwards, zzzzz.

I think we've decided on names - James for a boy and I like Evie (Evangeline) or Amy for a girl.

Awwwwwwww I love Evangaline! Good Luck for the 17th hun :dance: x

Thats a lovely name,we have finally decided ours,Isabelle.

Evangaline is gorgeous so pretty and sounds perfect with Ella,i love E names....oh bless and good luck for the 17th.

bex.x

Oh my next door neighbour's little girl who is the same age as Becks is Evangaline, called Evie for short tho.

I love the name James but my OH wont let me use it as 2 of my ex's were James! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->