This time last year I was........

Wow, life is so much happier for us than last year!

This time last year I was emotionally recovering from our first m/c. I was also already pregnant with our second, just didn't know it yet. Sadly, it was ectopic :( If only I could've known how much better things would be this year!

Blimey, this time last year I was having a very muted birthday celebration with my son (he is 14 today!!) after losing my boyfriend to an accidental drugs od back in September. Had given up on men totally and as my son wanted a kitten for his birthday went to a farm and bought 4 home with us! (Yes, I AM the mad cat lady off Simpsons!)
Had I not met my soulmate in January I would be sitting in the house, surrounded with yet more cats!!

This time last year I was on maternity leave. DD was 8 months old, eating solids but not yet drinking anything other than boobies so I was BFing 8-10 times a day and co-sleeping with open access boobie. I had no signs of fertility returning at all.

Last year this time I was focusing on my job and fitness. Babies wasnt on the card for another few years, but here we are :D

This time last year I was packing my bags to come home from the hospital with our beautiful daughter who was two days old x

Recovering from a second failed IUI and wondering if I would ever be able to get pregnant. I'm so thankful to be here now.

This time last year...I was dying my hair from black to bleach blonde, working and studying with one day off a week, running and trying to do everything at once ;D at the same time trying for the baby, losing weight and waiting for Christmas.

This time last yr i was getting pissed :rofl: as its my birthday :)

and also TTC and losing hope:(

This time last year I was... just entering my second month of TTC and eagerly awaiting the arrival of my beautiful niece Eva! I can't believe that just one year on I'm only 9 weeks away from giving her a baby cousin! :) x

I was dreading my return to work after 18 months off from having cancer, I didn't even think it was possible for me to have another baby after chemotherapy......but as soon as i had a clear scan last April we tarted trying and it happend straight away. To say we were over the moon is such an understatment.To think that this time 2 years ago my dd was 2 months old and i had just had my 2nd chemo treatment out of 12 and I couldn't see how I would ever get through it all! But here i am cancer free and 10 weeks away from meeting my 2nd little miracle!

Nothing memorable really, just thinking about our plans for this year which did not include a baby, heh! We were going to buy a house this year and ttc in 2012 but its surprising how things just fall into place even if they weren't what was planned :)

this time last year i was celebrating getting engaged and awaiting our engagement party on the 18th.....the idea of babies was being thrown around between my partner and i and we decided to start trying in January but got impatient and began trying in dec, around this time our house was in desperate need of renovating also. a year on we are 6 weeks from meeting our son and as happy now as we were then and the house is almost completely done! are wedding is booked for sep next year and we are in the early stages of planning. what we have accomplished is amazing looking back.....gosh!

This time last year we had just got home from an amazing holiday in Kenya and I had just started a new job...we had made the decision that I would come off the pill - and here I am at 33 weeks preggo - I thought I had at least a year of having fun, but here I am, 7 weeks off foaling!

JB x

This time last year I had pretty much unofficially moved in with OH, was working part time in Next whilst at college, me and mum had not long got our new newfoundland puppy and I was always either being sneaking and going to nightclubs etc which I was too young for :blush:, at friend's houses playing COD :haha: or watching films and I THINK we had lots of snow this time last year :flower:. So I would have been out continuously playing with the dogs in the snow :thumbup:. If you had told me that by now I would have a full time well paying job, gotten sick of going out all the time and 34 weeks pregnant i'd have thought you had a screw loose :haha:. Oh and this time last year I was absolutely adamant that I never ever ever wanted kids and would never ever ever get pregnant :blush:. xx

I was planning my Decemeber wedding! Not really thinking about babies but knew I'd be coming off the pill when we got back from honeymoon and would see what happened. After 9 years on the pill without a break I wasn't expecting too much but fell pregnant 2nd month! I'm now due in 3 days time!!x

well where to start! within a span of six months my mum was diagnosed with breast cancer had it removed (sucessfully) both my grandparent died, my god mother was diagnosed with cancer and i was attacked by a dog had 20 stitches in my face and am lucky to have my right eye then i split up with my partner of 6 years , four months before we were due to get married. then i got with my husband now and had a mc in feb 2010, now its all good baby boy due in feb, ! my point to this gloomy story is this , simple, woman are incredibly strong and there is light at the end of the tunnel!:thumbup:

I was still in the UK and my DH hadn't even seen the advert in the local paper for jobs in Canada. Since then he's applied for that job, we were flown to Canada for a week, he had an interview and got the job, we sold our house and relocated to Canada. After having been married for 16 years, we jokingly said that Canada would be a great place to raise a child, not knowing that I was already pregnant. LO due 19 December. Blimey, what a year!!

I was gearing up for a trip home to England to visit my family...and of course getting a bit obsessed with getting pregnant and wondering why it was taking so darn long!

Kinda trying for a baby, didnt like to think of it that way as it puts more pressure on you, but we werent using anything and we wanted a baby :)

I had just gotten married and was planning Christmas and getting ready for our trip to Dubai

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->