This time last year I was........

This time last year I was a newly wed on honeymoon with my gorgeous husband....and never thought I'd be 35 weeks pregnant on our 1st anniversary! Good times

This time last year I was still celebrating being newly engaged at that time, and me and DH were deciding a date for our wedding. I'd planned to resume with my uni course and get my degree. Always wanted a baby but we thought we'd try after I finish my studies, but then when we got married in April we knew we were ready to have a family :)

This time last year, I was watching my best friend get ready for the arrival of her little boy, and talking to my then-fiance (now husband) about when it would be our turn - we decided to start trying a few months before our wedding, figuring it would take awhile.

It happened right away and now our son's due date is just over a week after her son's first birthday. Haha.

Was hoping for baby dust, starting to feel scared it wouldn't happen! Accepting I would be ok if never achieving our pregnancy goal. Preparing for my first Christmas living with OH. And adjusting to our life together! A week away from meeting our man, still adjusting to our life haha!

This time last year I was just pregnant and went on to have a mc, strange to think I'd have a baby who was a few months old now.

This time last year I was... packing and stressing about our NZ trip, and desperately trying to get pregnant!

Dating some loser, working in a warehouse (so depressing cause I worked with some horrible people) now my life couldnt have changed so much in 11 months!! I'm looking forward to 2012 :D

Impatiently waiting to finish my last pack of birth control pills so that we could start trying!

This time last year I was still trying to get over my ex boyfriend, and I was crushing so badly over my now boyfriend :D
Also I was out partying most weekends! More times than I ever have before, I think that was just God's way of getting me ready for this year as now I won't have time to party as much :laugh2:

Depressed about not being pregnant, turning 30 (today is my birthday!), looking forward to my first Christmas with DH after just getting married in the summer. Now, I'm 31, and so excited for our little boy to arrive just in time for us to all be together this Christmas!

Depressed about not being pregnant, turning 30 (today is my birthday!), looking forward to my first Christmas with DH after just getting married in the summer. Now, I'm 31, and so excited for our little boy to arrive just in time for us to all be together this Christmas!

Happy birthday!!:flower:

This time last year... (... oh dear God.)

- I had only just started dating Chris
- I was living the party lifestyle, boozing and late nights
- working hard, playing hard and living for the weekend!
- Just bought my house
- Had just passed my test and bought my car on 15/11/10
- WEIGHED LESS!!! :p

... I sound awful don't I?? x

turning 30 (today is my birthday!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 31 years young xx

This time last year I was really struggling with not being able to get pregnant, ready to give up. Drinking a LOT, more than anytime in my life. Feeling really salty, as it seemed like everyone around me was falling pregnant, and didn't want to be; My SIL got pregnant on accident and told me it was the worst thing that had ever happened to her! At Christmas my 3 year old nephew came up to me and asked about the baby in my belly, and I had to say sorry wrong auntie! I spent the entire night of Christmas at my friend's house crying and drinking.

Now I'm 32 weeks pregnant, very excited and scared! This Christmas I will either be UBER pregnant or my little man will be here already!:):):):)

This tym last year I was sadly wonbering why the heck I wasn't falling pregnant after trying since january.then discovered in december that I had PCOS :cry: I was devastated.
Now look at me,36weeks pregnant and still can't believe it.

This tym last year I was sadly wonbering why the heck I wasn't falling pregnant after trying since january.then discovered in december that I had PCOS :cry: I was devastated.
Now look at me,36weeks pregnant and still can't believe it.

Stressing over making rolls for our thanksgiving dinner, sitting in the hospital watching my sister in law having ANOTHER cute cute baby (JEALOUS!), wondering why i still wasn't pregnant after 6 months of trying, starting to think about using provera & Clomid

This time last year my parents split after 25 years together, me and my OH were talking about me coming off the pill to TTC and I was studying hard at university to achieve my qualifications

Wow what a year x

This time last year I had been married about 3 days and was on honeymoon in Florida :D we knew we were going to start trying for a baby but hadn't specifically talked about when!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->