this tww is kicking my rump.

sarahbear731

TTC #3!
Reaction score
posted this in TWW, too, but i like it in here better :) ...

:cry:
the :witch: is due today or tomorrow, but so far, no sign of her. here are my symptoms today:

~woke up with the worst migraine i think i've ever had
~threw up because i was ultra dizzy when i got out of bed
~been peeing pretty much every hour on the hour, but i'm not drinking any more than usual
~minor cramping last night (more like i was suddenly aware that i have a uterus and i could feel it in there? :shrug: ), so i thought for SURE af would be here this morning
~also been gassy (TMI, sorry!) last night and this morning
~was cleaning my kitchen and had to wear sunglasses cause it was too bright - even with the light off and the blinds pulled!
~threw up in the sink because i got wicked vertigo while doing the dishes
~super emotional - wept on the phone for almost an hour with my best friend back in the states (in my defense, though, her mom just died a month ago ...)
~heartburn - i NEVER get heartburn! the last time i had it was when i was preggers with DS
~heart is pounding. i feel like its going to beat through my chest like in the cartoons! lol
~been ultra dizzy all day, though thats most likely due to the migraine
~bleedy gums - i have sensitive gums, so i'm used to a little blood when i brush, but this morning was ridiculous!

all of this and STARK WHITE, huge, glaring :BFN:s on EVERY test i've taken in the last two days. IC, FRER, and ept (blue dye ... not even an evap!!). i was getting lines on ICs at 9 and 10dpo, so i thought for SURE i was pregnant. oh yeah ... did two opk's, just in case - positive. wth?!?! now, i'm just feeling crappy. i almost wish af would just SHOW already so i can get on with ttc cycle #7. :dohh:

posted this in TWW, too, but i like it in here better :) ...

:cry:
the :witch: is due today or tomorrow, but so far, no sign of her. here are my symptoms today:

~woke up with the worst migraine i think i've ever had
~threw up because i was ultra dizzy when i got out of bed
~been peeing pretty much every hour on the hour, but i'm not drinking any more than usual
~minor cramping last night (more like i was suddenly aware that i have a uterus and i could feel it in there? :shrug: ), so i thought for SURE af would be here this morning
~also been gassy (TMI, sorry!) last night and this morning
~was cleaning my kitchen and had to wear sunglasses cause it was too bright - even with the light off and the blinds pulled!
~threw up in the sink because i got wicked vertigo while doing the dishes
~super emotional - wept on the phone for almost an hour with my best friend back in the states (in my defense, though, her mom just died a month ago ...)
~heartburn - i NEVER get heartburn! the last time i had it was when i was preggers with DS
~heart is pounding. i feel like its going to beat through my chest like in the cartoons! lol
~been ultra dizzy all day, though thats most likely due to the migraine
~bleedy gums - i have sensitive gums, so i'm used to a little blood when i brush, but this morning was ridiculous!

all of this and STARK WHITE, huge, glaring :BFN:s on EVERY test i've taken in the last two days. IC, FRER, and ept (blue dye ... not even an evap!!). i was getting lines on ICs at 9 and 10dpo, so i thought for SURE i was pregnant. oh yeah ... did two opk's, just in case - positive. wth?!?! now, i'm just feeling crappy. i almost wish af would just SHOW already so i can get on with ttc cycle #7. :dohh:

Im not too sure but i didnt want to read and run hun :hugs:

I began well what i think it was IB last thurs, due on today, no sign of the witch @ all
i have all the same symptoms as you aprt from the sickly feeling only when i eat something i do, im also very bloated and hot flashes and mild twinges which u havent mentioned.
i so super tired all the time too!
have u tested?
i tested last thurs wen i began to spot slightly got a bfn, was told it was well to early esp when i was spotting brown d/c. and again yday morning i got a bfn :growlmad:
im going to try again in a few days.
How about u? xx

been testing every day since 9dpo. got a few vvv faint lines, but today's test was negative. not even a hint of a line. guess i'll just keep testing until the witch shows.

been testing every day since 9dpo. got a few vvv faint lines, but today's test was negative. not even a hint of a line. guess i'll just keep testing until the witch shows.

well your not out til she arrives!!!
il be a day late 2moro!
should recieve my tests then or thursday going to test again.
just heard someone got there BFP 19!!!! days after af was due!
so that makes me happier! i cud still be in! and u!!! :happydance:
:dust:
getting mild twinges all today hope its not her :'( xx

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us!! then we can be bump buddies! :dance:

I was supposed to start today or tomorrow, but now all of a sudden, FF says Thursday. Ugh! Im 13dpo today.

Tested this morning with smu, :bfn: 

exactly the same with me was ment to start today, i had brown mucus d/c last thurs really light and a bit of friday i think .. hope it was IB!
CANT WAIT TO TEST FX'D! X

exactly the same with me was ment to start today, i had brown mucus d/c last thurs really light and a bit of friday i think .. hope it was IB!

i didn't have any IB this month :(
BUT, i can't wait to test again in the morning. i have a few ICs, an ept (but it's blue dye, so i don't know if i can trust is) and an FRER. i was hoping to save the FRER until i got a good line on the cheapies, but so far, no luck. hopefully the :witch: stays away!

i didn't have any IB this month :(
BUT, i can't wait to test again in the morning. i have a few ICs, an ept (but it's blue dye, so i don't know if i can trust is) and an FRER. i was hoping to save the FRER until i got a good line on the cheapies, but so far, no luck. hopefully the :witch: stays away!

:hugs:
hope she doesnt!!
hope shes flown away somewhere and got lost like mine! lol
xx

ugh its kickin my rump too! I am only 7dpo & have peed on 5+ tests... I'm a POAS-holic!! :)

Good luck & I hope you get your BFP this month!!!!

ugh its kickin my rump too! I am only 7dpo & have peed on 5+ tests... I'm a POAS-holic!! :)

i'm a POASA too! i want to pee on one every time i go, but i go so much right now, i just can't afford to! lol
i'm up with a migraine right now (i'm sure being on the computer isn't helping, but when i lie down, i get super sick to my stomach ... hopefully a good sign!!), but i wish i could sleep so i can get up in the morning and :test:

i'm a POASA too! i want to pee on one every time i go, but i go so much right now, i just can't afford to! lol
i'm up with a migraine right now (i'm sure being on the computer isn't helping, but when i lie down, i get super sick to my stomach ... hopefully a good sign!!), but i wish i could sleep so i can get up in the morning and :test:

O great!!! your testing tomor?!!:happydance: GL!!!
what r ur symptoms ur due on 2day arent u?xx

i have a migraine from hell
i'm FREEZING!! (i live in okinawa, japan - a sub-tropical island. right now, its almost 3am and its still nearly 80*F/28*C ... i shouldn't be freezing!!!)
bloated as all get outs - i feel like my tummy is a half-full water balloon
terrible break-outs
exhausted, but i can't sleep
heartburn, which i never get
gassy
i threw up three times yesterday ... yuck!

what about you???

If your not pregnant you should probably go to the doctor and get checked out with all of those symptoms. You would have to be pregnant I think!!!! good luck.

i have a migraine from hell
i'm FREEZING!! (i live in okinawa, japan - a sub-tropical island. right now, its almost 3am and its still nearly 80*F/28*C ... i shouldn't be freezing!!!)
bloated as all get outs - i feel like my tummy is a half-full water balloon
terrible break-outs
exhausted, but i can't sleep
heartburn, which i never get
gassy
i threw up three times yesterday ... yuck!

what about you???

AF was due today wasnt she but no sign of the witch yet!!! phew!!!

took a test yday got a bfn :(

Ive heard some girls can be 2 weeks past AF due and finally get there bfp! hope thats me!

Symptoms the last 1/2 weeks

*red hot flushes
*cramping
*tiredness
*more frequant runs to the loo for pee
*mild twinges
*sore eyes from bright light
*hunger more often
*Bloated alllll the time
*gassy @ night sorry tmi

symptoms today twinges in my lower tummy little like cramps massive bloated belly gassy bum this evenig :blush: hope its not the witch shes was due today grr! xxx

wow ladies, I am only 6dpo and have already poas 4 times LOL
I'm getting squinters maybe but I have bad luck with evaps it seems
The weirdest thing is I have been SO gassy these last few days. Sorry TMI but it's like constantly breaking wind, I can't stop, it's grossing dh out :haha:

sarah you so sound pregnant and your opk was defff positive. i dont get it, i really think you're gonna get a bfp so soon. don't lose heart anyway, my best friend never gets bfp's until 2 weeks after her missed period !!! so maybe its a slow starter. really rooting for you chica!!! xxxxx

and lol @ mindy - i love it when guys complain when we fart after they fart constantly all the time haha. my aunt has this awesome pregnancy story.. she was working late alone in her office building, 6 mos pregnant typing away.. she was by herself so she just let loose a whole lotta wind lol.. then someone came in the office.. they actually thought there was a sewage leak (my aunt pretended not to notice haha), and they evacuated the building!!!! all because of her pregnancy gas!!! lol i love that story hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->