This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Ashlee, that's so frustrating. I hope you get your + OPK tomorrow!!

I used the clinical guard ones before and had no problem! But I know everybody's body is different and it's nice to use the same brand all the way through. I think I have a few wondfo ones left if you want them (like 2 lol) i'm gonna be re-ordering anyways. I think they are wondfo.. they came in the same order as my wondfo hpt tests lol.

I have a bunch of clinical guard ones and I've been using both(CG in am then CG and wondfo in evening) but they only show right when my surge happens and the wondfos show me the progression. If I don't o tomorrow I might take those 2 wondfos lol.

So I was on the FF site instead of the app and it's saying 2 DPO on there. I'm so confused. What does it mean if temps say O and OPK's don't?
It is possible to ovulate without positive OPKs. If your temps look like you ovulated, that's usually what matters.

Last cycle I had positive OPK's 3-4 days after my temps said I O'd. I guess if I don't get my BFP this cycle, I'm starting the BD-athon aiming for CD 16..

Sandy is there any chance you missed your surge?

So excited for everyone entering the tww!

I suppose there's always a chance, but I have been doing them at least twice a day since 10 dpo so it would have to be like super fast cuz I haven't had anything other than a super light line. Like no question it is negative faint.

Found an awesome site that has all tons of charts in categories.

This category is "Not optimally timed intercourse" charts with BFPs. Verrrry interesting! Lol

https://tcoyf.com/media/g/badtiming/default.aspx

And ash, if you need them, call me whenever!! :)

Holy crap Cassidy-those are truly incredible!!

Fx'd for all you girls transitioning into your tww, were gonna have some BFPs reallllly soon!!

First time-I'm inclined to say you Od already!

Ashlee-fx'd that little eggie comes soon! Keep up the bd!!

I see a whole bunch of positive OPKs in the near future!! Lol.

AND HPT's!!!! We're all over this TTC business, let's just get all our BFPs and be done with it! Lol. If only it were that easy!

I'm honestly hoping that I just missed my surge on the opks and get a nice temp spike tomorrow morning lol but won't hold my breath

Holy crap Cassidy-those are truly incredible!!

Fx'd for all you girls transitioning into your tww, were gonna have some BFPs reallllly soon!!

First time-I'm inclined to say you Od already!

Ashlee-fx'd that little eggie comes soon! Keep up the bd!!

FF says I did on CD 16 and that I'm 3 DPO today. Ovufriend does not agree. It doesn't have me O'ing yet at all. I'm confused. OPK is totally negative this morning. I'm just going to keep BD'ing with my soft cups every other day for a little while just in case. I don't want to be ungrateful if I did O already, because that's half the battle, but boy did I jack up the BD if that's the case. The odds for a BFP this cycle would be slim to none I feel like.

Cassidy, I hope I'm one of those charts! Lol. If I O'd on CD 16 like FF is saying, I BD'ed on CD 11, 14, & 17 around it. Not feeling good about those odds.

Ashlee, I hope that is the case for you, too.

Nichole, hope you get your positive OPK today!!

Morgan, thinking of you!

Yay for all you Oers.. Can't wait til you all wake up so I can see some temps!! :)

Back at work. Thank God it is Friday. What a week it has been. I was originally MIA bc we drove to Kentucky on Wednesday for Aaron's Gpa's funeral (the CRAP happened that night, after we got home :/). It was so awful, haven't been to one since Jaxon's, all I did was think about him. It has been six months now. We bought him a beautiful granite bench that my gpa is engraving with his name, so I can finally go sit out there with him. I am so scared of being alone, especially with a baby on the way. I am strong but this is just pushing my limits. Oh I hope everything goes well. Ugh it's like sick torture being at work today like everything's okay.

He is going on Sunday, may have to stay that night, and should be out Monday. The day of my 9 week scan. I will have to make my sister come with me I guess. He feels so bad, ugh ugh ugh. So awful.. This can't be my life!! lol

I hope it all works out. I couldn't imagine that on top of everything else.

Ugh Morgan I just don't understand why they would do this. We just need to hope and pray everything works out. Hopefully the judge will look at this case, call it bs, and throw it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->