This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

So excited for you Sonia!

Marie, glad that bad boy is Putts there! Hopefully now Hubby will feel better!

Ashlee yay for + opks!

My opk was totally negative this morning and totally positive this afternoon! Yay!
:) BD today before I knew, last night, Wednesday and Sunday. Hope that this egg is better than last month and my BD bases are covered.

Lol I was gonna suggest a bj then I got caught up. Defo the way to go. I don't think any man can resist a bj...

:lol: I agree!! It worked anyway. He's now snoring again! :lol: I'm off to sleep now girls, bum of pillow and no doubt dreaming of pregnancy again! Those dreams suck when you wake up to reality! Night night :)

Lmao BB! Get it get it!!

Yay for pos opk ash!!

And SONIA!! WOOHOOO

Lazy day over here. Staying off BnB if I can help it :)

You know I was just thinking, as much as I want a baby (SO, SO, SO BAD!!!), I've never had a dream of having my own. I've never dreamt I was pregnant, never dreamt I was giving birth or holding my child. This makes me sad :-( Even if it's just in a dream, I'd like to see myself as a mommy. You would think that with how much TTC consumes my life that I would've had at least one dream by now.

Sonia - I NEED you to pee on an FRER before Monday!!!!! I bed DH will go get you one! Or you could go get one and pee on it in the store bathroom!!! Then you won't have to do it at home!!!!!!!:test::test:

Sonia - I NEED you to pee on an FRER before Monday!!!!! I bed DH will go get you one! Or you could go get one and pee on it in the store bathroom!!! Then you won't have to do it at home!!!!!!!:test::test:

LOL! We're probably all guilty of considering doing that!

Sonia, Im going to need you to pee on a FRER before monday, too!

Marie, I didn't until I was pregnant. I'm not now either. Maybe our subconscious wants a break!:)

I'm in the same boat as last
month as far as OPKs positive 3-4 days later than temping is thinking. Gotta go with the Opks I think? I'm not expecting anything so I'm gonna try not to symptom spot or get my hopes up. Hubby and I talked for a long long time and agree to disagree on temping. Lol. He feels like if it happens now, great, but if my body wants to wait 6 or9 months because of all its been through, he'll worry in March.

BB-LOL Do what you gotta do girl!!! Glad your plan worked!

My opk was totally negative this morning and totally positive this afternoon! Yay!
:) BD today before I knew, last night, Wednesday and Sunday. Hope that this egg is better than last month and my BD bases are covered.
Yay!!!!

You know I was just thinking, as much as I want a baby (SO, SO, SO BAD!!!), I've never had a dream of having my own. I've never dreamt I was pregnant, never dreamt I was giving birth or holding my child. This makes me sad :-( Even if it's just in a dream, I'd like to see myself as a mommy. You would think that with how much TTC consumes my life that I would've had at least one dream by now.
Before being pregnant I only had maybe one dream that I was pregnant. Even being pregnant I've only had one dream about it.

Sonia-Seriously, FRER!!! I can't wait until Monday!

So the dream I just mentioned was a few nights ago. First I dreamed that I could feel the baby moving around, then I could see by belly poke out. Mind you that is with my current belly, so not looking pregnant at all really. Then all of a sudden I could see the tiniest little hands and feet pushing out...it was cool but kind of creepy!
Then I had a dream that my belly button started poking out (I think bc Waves had just posted a pic and complained about her belly button poking out so early), but mine was this gigantic, dark brown....picture a mole the size of a waffle cone...it was so gross! That's the only preggo dream I've had since being preggo lol

I dream very vividly to begin with, and I've had several dreams of my chlid(ren). I can see them so clearly.....

I dream very vividly to begin with, and I've had several dreams of my chlid(ren). I can see them so clearly.....

What's funny is three different people have had dreams of me having my baby girl. The first time was a girl from my church back around 2008. I would love to see my babies in my dreams! Maybe tonight...<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->