This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

U girls r defenitely not helping my will power :haha: its already 8pm here so dono if me or dh will go out for get some...huh lets c...:winkwink:

Ashlee i hope hope hope u catch tht egg....yaayy for a pos opk...

Hi ladies! Quick pit stop while celebrating hubbys b-day.

I TOTALLY SEE IT TOO SONIA! FRER! FRER! FRER!

I swear I need to do the next thread or something. It seems to be the good luck charm.

I don't think I've ovulated which has me aggravated. I want all the best swimmers there when the egg drops and the longer it takes, the less that will be there waiting. Hopefully I am wrong and I'll have a temp jump tomorrow.

Nichole, didn't you get a positive opk? Bet you get your spike tomorrow! Hope I do, too! Fx for us both!

Getting a blood test tomorrow on CD 21. Not sure what it should show exactly since temps and opks are disagreeing, as usual lol. We shall see! At least it's something.

Thanks Sonia! I hope so too! You have to go get an FRER tomorrow :) we're all peer pressuring you lol

Nichole I think you'll get a temp rise tomorrow. I usually get 2 days of positive opks. Got my FX that you and I will wake up with nice high temps!

Yeah I got a pos opk but that can just mean my body is gearing up to ovulate, not that I actually am. I do think I am ovulating just can't tell if it is today or tomorrow.

Another vote here for FRER.

I am EXHAUSTED. There was this town thing called beef N brew where all of the local businesses serve alcohol and beef appetizers to those why buy wrist bands, we served Lagunitas alcohol at our work and I am BEAT! So many people, most of them wasted. Didn't sit down once and my back has been killing me ALL day! Also had some EWCM today which is a little weird.

Sonia are you at least going to test again in the morning with an IC? Oh and btw, you have PLENTY of time left tonight!!!!

As for dreams, I have dreams of getting two lines on an hpt ALL the freaking time, but never have had a dream of my big belly, I had a dream I was holding my baby once but when I went to look at his/her face I woke up. All of my family members have been telling me they're having dreams i'm pregnant... hopefully it will happen soon.

Sonia are you at least going to test again in the morning with an IC? Oh and btw, you have PLENTY of time left tonight!!!!

yup will surely test with an ic tomorrow morning....praying to c some progression [-o< i think i also have a clear blue blue dye one...maybe ill test with tht too :)

Temp even lower today so my chart is going to say I Oed on cd20. That's later then when I wasn't on Clomid. I was always cd 19. Maybe I can get her to up my dosage next cycle. I am trying not to be mad but Oing late makes my bd days not as good. I worked so hard to get dh to bd.

I'm sorry Nichole.. This crap sucks. Once more tonight and you'll be good! Don't let it ruin your day! :hugs:

Also :hugs: to Mirolee. You are not broken, it will happen someday. It is possible, and it will. Thinking of you!

Can't wait for Sonia's tests.

AFM- DH is going to post bail tomorrow, will not have to stay the night.. Praise God.

And my MS is killin' meh! Lol so strong these last few days. Happy 9 weeks to me :p

Girls, I am so frustrated. Today I am 7/8 DPO. I decided I was going to test early to catch and track any CP. Well, this morning I got another faint line on an IC. I was like "Whaaa...?" I really woke up then. I dipped another IC, another faint positive. Both within the five minute read time. Then I dipped a wondfo, nothing. Now I am thinking that the ICs are faulty. I have had cramping and lower back pain since 5 DPO so I guess it could have been implantation... ?

I've attached a pic but you know how hard these faint lines are to see on camera.

I'm thinking about just paying $50 and getting an hCG quantitative tomorrow. What do you think? Is it worth it or do you think it's probably just faulty tests?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 14
Eurgh, turned up at the in laws to a baby and a pregnant 16 year old. Nice one!

It's the ones that come with Fertibella supplements.

I don't think they are BFPs. Well, not after reading this....
https://community.babycenter.com/post/a29136607/fertibella_hpts

I think it's safe to say that I do not yet have a BFP. And, that would also explain last month. I tested with these same tests last month and got the faint BFPs. The good news is that instead of three chemical pregnancies, it seems I only had two.

I have thrown out the remaining Fertibella freebie tests and will test with wondfo's from now on and confirm with FR.

What a load of dog poo. :-(

Nichole- I feel your pain...my temp dipped today too and opk still positive.Icant BD anymore, my poor vajay feels broken lol. I hope you still catch that eggie!

Morgan-glad your hubby won't have to stay overnight.

Marie- I definitely think that those tests just suck and we're playing tricks on you. The wondfos are the most sensitive ICs and didn't pick it up.

Bb-sorry you got stuck in that situation :? Totally sucks

Sonia! Wake up and:test:

What's crazy is that, supposedly, the Fertibella freebies detect 0.125 hCG. I mean, seriously?! Even a non-pregnant woman has those levels! Ridiculous!

Ok ladies so here's this mornings test...with wondfo
image.jpg
I think it's darker than ydays fmu but will check with
Smu also :) Happy Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g