This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Sonia- looks darker for sure!! You're preggo momma!!!

Ashlee- look on the bright side...now you'll have three solid bd days in instead of the one missing day leading up to O... :) I feel your vajayjay pain but it will be worth it!!! One last night, you can doooo it!!

Congrats Sonia! Did someone already call October? Cause I'm due up at some point..... I have some seniority I need to throw around! Hehe.

Ashlee- look on the bright side...now you'll have three solid bd days in instead of the one missing day leading up to O... :) I feel your vajayjay pain but it will be worth it!!! One last night, you can doooo it!!

There's just no way. It hurt to take the softcup out :? I'd probably cry, it hurts that much. I think its because of the 3 days in a row then 2days in a row after one day break, plus my cm hasn't been as good this cycle. Normally this doesn't happen.

There's just no way. It hurt to take the softcup out :? I'd probably cry, it hurts that much. I think its because of the 3 days in a row then 2days in a row after one day break, plus my cm hasn't been as good this cycle. Normally this doesn't happen.

Ugh, you poor thing!! Maybe some Preseed? Or a bj and hop on at the last second?? ;) hehe

I might try later tonight if it starts to feel a little better but we've bd'd 5 out of the last7 days so I'm sure I'd be fine if we didn't

So I just had breakfast with my best friend since I was 3, who I never told about my MC bc we have separate friends and they were buying a house at the time so I hadn't seen her. DHs mom happened to be best friends with her other friends mother. Come to find out my MIL told her friend, who told her daughter, who told my friend. So now my friend confronts me with tears in her eyes about the whole thing and why I never came to her etc so I spent the while breakfast rehashing my MC. Awesome. I'm so mad at my MIL, it's none of her business to talk to people about things like that and now of course DH is mad at get but it started a fight between us as well...fantastic.

Ugh how frustrating Kara. I get it though, my MIL likes to talk too, she told people i was preggo even though i had said we werent telling yet so I already told DH we won't be telling her about my next BFP until at least 12 weeks if we can help it.

Sonia, definitely darker!!! First tweak is for you. That is one bright, beautiful line for it being a wondfo and only 10 and 11dpo! YAY! That's one sticky bean! Your rainbow baby <3

Ash- sorry for the pain, but it'll be worth it when you see that BFP! You've got your bases covered :thumbup:

Marie- I actually see a shadow line on all three, second tweak is for you :flower:

Kara- That's some bullshit, I hate that. Especially when it comes to such a sensitive, personal subject like your MC! Ugh. That's why i'm scared to tell my mom when I get pregnant, she'll promise not to say anything but will get so excited she'll end up telling people. I really don't want to tell ANYONE other than close family until after 12ish weeks. :hugs: Sorry you had to deal with that hun.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 10
Yay Sonia!!!!!!! I say move up to a digi! Skip the frer

But your BD timing is freaking awesome BB! Lol. I wish I could get DH to BD that much! I totally have the higher sex drive in the relationship lol :haha:

Thanks Cassidy. I think so too. Got my FX extra tight this month. Ready to see those pretty pink lines.

Sonia I agree with Rachel DIGI!!!

Pfffft Nichole did you see that link I posted??? You are definitely not out hun, even if you don't get another BD in! :hugs:

4dpo today. 10 days until testing day if AF doesn't show! Lol trying to stick to it ;)

But your BD timing is freaking awesome BB! Lol. I wish I could get DH to BD that much! I totally have the higher sex drive in the relationship lol :haha:

He usually has the highest but he's been doing overtime so is knackered. I had to steal it last night......you might have read a few pages back :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->