This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Fx for you Cassidy! I had a tons of creamy cm yesterday but now it's sticky and not much there. That doesn't give me hope but I am trying not to over analyze every little thing.

I have creamy CM, but I always have creamy CM. My right side of my body has been acting up since 3dpo.. my right hip/leg/lower back all hurt.

Fx for you. I always get cm but it was more than normal. The aches almost felt flu like for me. You dont have long to wait now :)

I'm gonna test Thursday, 10 DPO, because I have my clomid apt with my OB/GYN Friday morning.

Nichole The longer you wait the better chance of getting the right reading. Fx for you , you really deserve a bfp

Katrina, I hope you get your bfp soon!!!!

Cassidy, HOW ARE YOU NOT TESTING ON A HPT BY NOW?

Nichole, that opk is super dark for 5dpo! I hope that's a good sign!

Afm, 11dpo. Haven't tested since 9dpo. Really want to test but I'm trying to wait. Boobs hurt, lower back hurts, food tastes like blah. I had really bad AF like cramps on 9dpo, and now lots of creamy cm. I'm almost entirely positive that its in my head.

Just BD again. Not sure why but hubby jumped me! Lol. Not complaining because I think I Oed early today. Yay!!! 5x this week. This has to help my chances. Haha.

Just want to check in and say that I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

I got a bfn is morning at 13 DPO.

We went to a muscadine grape vineyard today. It was my first time at a vineyard and I absolutely loved it. Didn't know we could have them here in Florida! It definitely helped get me relaxed and distracted. I will share a video on the facebook page.

Big hug ladies. Hoping the best for all of you testers this week! <3

:hugs: You're still not out Marie! Emily got a BFN at 13dpo then waited to test until 17dpo and got her BFP!

Nichole- hopefully darker OPKs are a good sign for us!!!!

I'm totally gonna test tonight. Get a 3 pack of FRER lol. I have to go to Walmart after work so it's gonna happen. I'm not even gonna try and fight it :haha: Trying to hold my pee from now until when I get off so it will be like a 6 hour hold. FX for a lucky 10dpo BFP

:hugs: You're still not out Marie! Emily got a BFN at 13dpo then waited to test until 17dpo and got her BFP!

Nichole- hopefully darker OPKs are a good sign for us!!!!

I'm totally gonna test tonight. Get a 3 pack of FRER lol. I have to go to Walmart after work so it's gonna happen. I'm not even gonna try and fight it :haha: Trying to hold my pee from now until when I get off so it will be like a 6 hour hold. FX for a lucky 10dpo BFP

Yay! I get excited when you all bust out with the pee sticks! Lol If it's not going to happen for me it better happen for you girls! :happydance:

Has the October thread been started yet? I liked that name that was suggested! The one about trick or treat and baby cheeks and toes or something like that :)

No, Nichole will start it either Monday night or Tuesday morning :)

You're all so quiet today!!!!! Ugh I need some fertility juju for my testing tonight!!!!!

Cassidy, I can't wait for you to test! Fx.

Marie, I'm sorry! Not out til AF shows though!

Ashlee, good luck holding out til another week. I'd like to but since I have a dr appt at 11dpo, if it's positive, I'd like betas and maybe we won't have to talk clomid.

I'm planning on testing 12,14&16dpo if AF doesn't start. That way I have less negatives to look at.

Good plan, but you're not gonna have any BFN's this time around! :)

I'm gonna test 10 & 11 DPO just because I have that appointment.. otherwise, if nothing, I'm going to have them draw betas just in case before I take anything.

Will caffeine affect implantation? I have to work a midnight shift (I usually work days), and I don't know how I'm going to make it. Lol. I did get a couple hour nap, but it still feels like bedtime should be right around the corner, not 8 hours of work! Lol

I'm watching for you Cassidy! Hopefully you're off soooon!!! :)

And Sandy I'm not too sure on the caffeine, but I think a couple cups of coffee should be fine!

I can't imagine having to go to work right now.. It's 9 o'clock here and I'm ready for bed! It has been a long day full of MS :( just now had some chicken broth and Greek yogurt so I don't die lol. Hopefully I can make it to church tomorrow, it means Cracker Barrel for brunch if I do!! ;)

I hate hate hate working midnights. Ugh. It sucks. Hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->