This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Sorry you're not feeling good Morgan :hugs:

Sandy, this is what I found when reading up on it: "How Much Is Too Much?
What exactly constitutes a "high amount?" In Dr. Gray's study, anything over 300 milligrams per day, which is the equivalent to about two 8-ounce cups of drip-brewed coffee, four 8-ounce cups of tea (hot or iced), nine caffeinated sodas, or 15 ounces of dark chocolate.

Other studies from research groups at Yale University School of Medicine and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences have confirmed that consuming over 300 milligrams of caffeine per day reduces fertility, but a study from Alicante University in Spain found effects only at levels of 500 milligrams per day or more. The bottom line is that for your best chance of conceiving quickly, it's best to reduce or eliminate caffeine consumption. Remember to count all of your caffeine sources when figuring out how much you need to cut back. "

I get off work in 2 hours and 24 minutes. Not counting or anything :p

I just read to eat walnuts during your 2ww because they increase Omega 3 fatty acids prostaglandins, which are important for implantation. Also, spinach and cauliflower at the beginning of your cycle because of the folate in them which helps new cells to survive. It also mentions the pineapple due to bromelain that helps bind proteins that may prevent implantation. Just sharing my findings! :)

Thanks Cassidy. I read tons and tons on it.. and I have half-caffeine coffee and usually only drink a few cups in the morning. I just don't know how I'm going to get through a midnight shift without some coffee and/or diet Mountain Dew! Otherwise, I have really really reduced my caffeine intake months ago. Can't wait for you to test, too! Lol

I'm nervous. I just know it's gonna be BFN. :/ 1 hour 6 minutes until i'm off!!! lol

Thanks, I hope so! I have to pee super bad these next 20 minutes better hurry up!!! lol

Excited for you to test Cassidy! But if its not a BFP yet, you still have a few days till AF! 10DPO is still early!

AFM, making pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting...can't wit for them to be done! No wonder I never lose weight...

I agree with Ashlee. 10 dpo is still early and you aren't out til you're out.

Ashlee, that sounds so yummy!!

How lame that I'm excited that it's midnight because I'm 6dpo now instead of just 5. Lol. And only 7 more hours of work..

Blah!

I feel like I see a faint something on the Walmart 88c test one. Don't see anything on the FRER so i'm assuming it's a scratch on the cheap test. Ugh.

Attachments

• hpt 001.jpg
    hpt 001.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 11
  • hpt 003.jpg
    hpt 003.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 14
  • hpt 005.jpg
    hpt 005.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
  • hpt 007.jpg
    hpt 007.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
  • hpt 004.jpg
    hpt 004.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
It seems like the walmart one does have a light line in the top picture. Maybe see more tomorrow. Fx for you. You're not out til AF shows!!

best pic i can get of the walmart

Attachments

• hpt 010.jpg
    hpt 010.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 12
I still feel like I see a faint line. I know they work early on. I got my bfp with them last October. And a week and a half after I got it, I was only 5 weeks.

I totally see it on the 88cent one! No squinting! But remember that Julie's cheap test was darker than her FRER!

I see it on the cheap test! FX for you!

What the hell is going on!?!? I was up 3 times with my son last night before 2am then didn't wake until 7.05am. I usually take my temperature around 6.30am. It's dipped again :(

And dry lol

Attachments

• hpt 011.jpg
    hpt 011.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 7
  • hpt 0111.jpg
    hpt 0111.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics