This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Hooray for cross hairs!! :happydance:

Cassidy- I might try and see what one looks like for me. I can't wait for you to text with a hpt!

So Hubby wasn't up for BD yesterday on my last fertile day but jumps me today!?!? Fan-fecking-tastic!

He's said it no longer like sex, it's just baby making! I've tried to change it up, sexy underwear, BJs, different times, different rooms etc but nada!

Don't be sorry. That's hardly anything compared to some of the girls on here. Our time will come. I just wish it wasn't stressing my husband out so much and that it would happen soon!

I'm having one of those debbie downer days so far. I feel out, that this month isn't mine. I hate days like these :cry:

Well I am now 2 days late, and still had a bfn. I wonder where af is hiding?

What's your chart like Hun? I didn't get a BFP until 11 days late with my son but wasn't charting so no idea when I ovulated!

DH is so amazing. When I got up this morning I found flowers on the coffee table with a note saying 'I hope these make you smile. I love you honey'

Nichole-Sorry you were down, but I think your day is going better now!
BB-I don't chart, well I have been practice temping starting this week my temps were in the 97.44-97.47 range, yesterday and today they have been around 97.55. I have nothing to compare them to and no idea what I am doing.

Yeah, that definitely lifted my spirits. I can't believe how blind I was. I had to have walked past the flowers a few times before I actually noticed them.

Katrina, fx for you!

Nichole, sorry you're down. Your chart looks good to me and your Hubby was so sweet! Hope your day gets better!

Nichole-I do that kind of thing all the time-walk right past everything even on my birthday!

Nichole sorry ur feeling down but thts so sweet if Lonnie...it surely must make your day better :)

Cassidy U HAVE TO TEST!!!'

Katrina I hope it's just a BFP taking its time to show up...

Bb..I know how u feel..she n me first started trying in June 2011...it's does get to them initially bcos the don't get how crutial timing is..but he will come around..trust me..hopefully u won't have to wait long enuf for him to come around b is ull have your BFP by then ;)

Nichole- I think your chart looks pretty awesome! Don't count yourself out!!

bb- sorry about the hubs. I had that too the other night.

Katrina- hoping you will get a BFP! It's still possible!!!

Me- Took another OPK just about 10 minutes ago. It's definitely negative. So I got my positive at lunch time yesterday, and we BD last night at about 6pm. it's negative today.. still a very light line, but I know it's going away. Do you think we should BD tonight, or tomorrow morning? Or are we good. I had super bad O pain last night, and it was gone this AM. Wondering if last nights BD would cover O.. I can try tonight if it'd be beneficial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->