This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I guess what I don't get about OPK's is... if it was def positive yesterday, and it's negative today, but a light line still shows up, does that mean that O happened already but there is still LH in my urine? is it possible I haven't O'ed yet, still? I'm such a n00b with this stuff!

I think the last 2 days (preferably 2 days ago) were your window according to OPKs. You want to try and cover the day before O, since spermies can live up to 5 days in there!! :)

Some ladies have really short Os and only get a few positives over the course of a day or two so its important to BD as soon as it's semi pos, since the LH build is what causes the egg to pop. After they go back neg, usually it has already happened!

FX'd for Cass and Katrina!!

Nichole- I think your chart looks pretty awesome! Don't count yourself out!!

bb- sorry about the hubs. I had that too the other night.

Katrina- hoping you will get a BFP! It's still possible!!!

Me- Took another OPK just about 10 minutes ago. It's definitely negative. So I got my positive at lunch time yesterday, and we BD last night at about 6pm. it's negative today.. still a very light line, but I know it's going away. Do you think we should BD tonight, or tomorrow morning? Or are we good. I had super bad O pain last night, and it was gone this AM. Wondering if last nights BD would cover O.. I can try tonight if it'd be beneficial.

If you're doing SMEP, it would be yesterday, today and tomorrow then skip a day and do one more night!

I was doing SMEP but we BD all over the place, so we really kinda lost SMEP. Lol. Guess I will BD again tonight.

So I decided to follow in the footsteps of Cassidy and try an OPK. This is what it looked like

Attachments

• IMAG2262.jpg
    IMAG2262.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
Britt- it's very common to still get a faint line after you o'd

Katrina-I've got my FX super tight for you!

Bb-last couple cycles my cervix was super tender after o

Temp dip today, and I think OPK is a tiny bit lighter this morning so probably just rando hormones trying to mess with my head ;)

I'm probably gonna go pick up a pack of FRERs tonight for fun (or my sanity) lol.

10dpo today! I am taking this as a HUGE accomplishment I haven't tested with an hpt yet! Lol normally I start at 5dpo and on.

My friend had an implantation dip at 10DPO, BFN at 12DPO and BFP at 15DPO so stay positive! :)

Thanks hun! Having slight cramping but not sure if it's from gas :haha:

Fx for all of you!

And soooo excited to think I actually O'ed!! I still plan to go talk Clomid in case I don't get my bfp though.. I don't feel like I O strongly and/or reliably enough, ya know? Thank goodness I am already 5 dpo when iI got crosshairsa because I am SO anxious to test! I am trying not to get my hopes up but bd timing seems good, and we deserve it after our son. All of us deserve it for our own unique reason.

Today's OPK added to the bottom. Hmmmm.

5dpo at 6pm
6dpo at 6pm
7dpo at 6pm
8dpo at 6pm
9dpo at noon
9dpo at 11pm
10dpo at 11am

Attachments

• new 001.jpg
    new 001.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 12
Thanks hun! Having slight cramping but not sure if it's from gas :haha:

Have you got any other symptoms ? I tested positive at 14dpo. I had slight achey boobs , creamy cm , heartburn , low backache and really weirdly knee pain. I always get that when preggo.

I have creamy CM, but I always have creamy CM. My right side of my body has been acting up since 3dpo.. my right hip/leg/lower back all hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->