This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

They just came out with them super recently. Saw them at Walmart the other night.

My top girls names are probably Gemma, Callia, and Azalea. But I have like 20 more that I LOVE LOVE LOVE too.

Top boys names are Archer, Rowan, and Silus.

DH doesn't much agree with ANY of my names which is frustrating. I'm sure it will be different when there's actually a baby in the mix though lol

I'll find out with my first at least. Probably find out until I have one of each gender, then it can be a surprise from there ;)

Waves- I'm worried about the same thing happening of course lol.. Idk I'd hope they'd give me another scan the next week if so. But we saw the yolk sac at 5 weeks so maybe it'll be a bit more developed. Who knowssss.. But I have been really sick so I'm hoping that's a good sign. I threw up at work today for the first time.. It was rough :/ Been eating good at night but the morning and work is hard to get through!! Any magic cures?! I am DEFINITELY asking for Zofran!

Well my OB also wants to push my due date back about 8 days because I measured "behind" on my early scans so that may be why we didn't see the hb at that time. Who knows. I know my OB had wanted to repeat the scan 2 weeks later (6w was my viability scan and then she wanted to repeat it at 8w) so yours may do the same. They didn't do that with my last 2 pregnancies though but that was a couple years ago and then some.

I was so sick morning, noon and night (just no throwing up for me) for several weeks. Nothing really helped except sour candies (I ate Sour Patch Watermelons) and my OB said making sure you're constantly drinking something (preferably water.)

I'm sick as a dog. Like 20 hours a day of nausea lol-definitely worth it! This definitely was not nearly this bad last time. Saltines and ginger ale for me! Asked the pharmacist about the ginger capsules and he said he can't okay it unless the doctor days so so I'll be asking Friday for sure!

I was super nauseous for several weeks this pregnancy. Day in & day out. It was pure misery. I finally found some relief in the last week thank goodness. It just faded away.

I can't wait for all the scans! So exciting! Are you girls finding out what the babies are or not?

I plan on it. I have 2 girls so I want to know if this one is a boy so that I can buy him some non-pink clothes and sell some of the girls' stuff and replace things like pink blankets and whatnot haha. And because I'm impatient and a planner and I like to know everything at the earliest possible moment.

Yes! But I am pretending like I'm having a girl so that if its a boy I'll be surprised ;) Lol. Anyone like Mila Willow? Too hippie? Lol.. I liked Mila but it seems so popular.. Marley maybe? I think I have decided Elijah Jaxon for a boy but I haven't mentioned it to hubs.(NO E.J. !!!)

Honestly, I don't like the name Mila BUT it's not my kid to name so if you like it, go for it. I had Willow on my list for middle names last time but it didn't make it to my list this time.

I was going to be surprised...but now that I have names picked Il'l want to know what I'll be having lol

Lol Cassidy, I think Kevin is going to be stubborn on names like he is everything else. I thought it was funny when I told chad I liked Lydia and he said like a demon possessed little girl lmao. Has he said any. He likes?

Watch this video baaaahaaaahaaaaaaaa

https://youtu.be/4KnmH4yiObw

Yeah Kevin is SO STUBBORN! Lydia is on my list too ;)

No. He's so ridiculous. He says, "My favorite names for a girl were Alex and Jade/Jayden." Alex is his cousin's name and my mom stole Jayden from me for my baby sister (that used to be my top name but now I feel it's over-used, no offense to anyone who may love it). So that's the only input i've gotten from him at all lol.

I have no idea what names we are going to chose. We have throws a few around but haven't really seriously talked about it. Once we find out the sex I will probably spend HOURS looking through names.

Yeah Kevin is SO STUBBORN! Lydia is on my list too ;)

No. He's so ridiculous. He says, "My favorite names for a girl were Alex and Jade/Jayden." Alex is his cousin's name and my mom stole Jayden from me for my baby sister (that used to be my top name but now I feel it's over-used, no offense to anyone who may love it). So that's the only input i've gotten from him at all lol.

Both those names are very common lol. You and I have very similar lists because we don't like common names. Fortunately chad hasn't put up much of a fight, he has accepted the girl name but I'm still working on him for the boys middle name lol.

Omfg that is ridiculous. Crazy ass meth tweakers.

I love the name Zuri for a girl. Sooo in love with it, and it means 'beautiful' but don't think I could convince DH into it. Maybe ;)

Oooh Gemma and Silus are on my list too.. Lmao duck dynasty might have ruined it though ;)

Yeah DH gets all my crazy ideas :/ lol. I picked Jaxon's middle name, we both liked Jaxon though (although now I see how popular it is :/)

Lol Waves- By me?!! We're in a suburb of Columbus :)

Ugh I figured SOA ruined Gemma but I loved it WAY before then! It's from a character in one of my favorite book trilogies! Stupid TV shows making names I love really popular :( lol

Gotta love SOA though! DH and I originally picked out Tara And Jackson for names and I cracked up when I first saw that show. I thought 'guess those names are out the window!' Plus Tara on trueblood doesn't help.

Okay, probably way TMI, but I'm a little worried AF is too heavy .. like changing tampons every hour to at most two since 6 am.. it was like that for about three days last cycle, too. Totally new for me. It never used to be this heavy. Should I be concerned that something is wrong?

Gemma Doyle?!! ;)

Off to sleep ladies almost 11 here and preggo is exhausted. Ate good, snuggling with ma pup, DH is snoooorin beside me!! One more day to get through. My 2DW has been tough!!! :)

Nighty night from Ohio!

P.s. Sandy ask a doc, I'd say it's postpartum stuff. Mine never stopped til 13 weeks!!

Sandy- probably no need for concern unless your passing clots or having cramps that are out of the norm. I had a weird 2 day AF that was SUPER HEAVY like changing tampons every hour and it was just a weird AF for me.

Morgan- YESSSSS. Lol. I love that trilogy! I have a bookcase filled with books I loved throughout my childhood/adolescence that my children will hopefully enjoy too and ever since I first read those books I've LOVED the name Gemma. I love Pippa too!!!!

Okay, probably way TMI, but I'm a little worried AF is too heavy .. like changing tampons every hour to at most two since 6 am.. it was like that for about three days last cycle, too. Totally new for me. It never used to be this heavy. Should I be concerned that something is wrong?

My AF is usually that bad on day 1 sometimes 2, last cycle and this cycle are the first time it's not. I used to have to change a super tampon every hour or so on the first days and have horrendous cramps and backaches. I think supplements and fertilitea have made it better though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->