This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I am so nauseated. Goodness! I highly doubt it's a symptom, but I can hope lol.

Not yet. If this cycle messes up then I will be doing!

Not sure if you've tried clomid but it it works wonders.

I don't think its something they really give out in the UK. I think you have to have been TTC a year before they look into fertility etc!

Im in the uk. I demanded it as they didnt want to prescribe it . they gave 3 months worth and I got preggo 1st cycle. Its worth a try

How soon did you demand it?
Where abouts in Lancashire are you?

After about 6 or 7 months of trying. I had pains and found endometriosis so after surgery I asked about clomid and they gave it me. Its best if you c a n get referred to hospital as the gyne dr's are better at giving out drugs. I asked for it again but they have said no as I got preg in april without it so I have an appt tomorrow and hopefully get referred back to hospital. Im in blackpool. Are you Lancaster ? X

Just found this, I have an ovarian cyst https://www.nhs.uk/medicine-guides/...ene Citrate&preparationClomifene 50mg tablets

Dont worry there are other tablets available. It might be a case of removing the cyst (very small procedure my cousin had it done while 4 months preggo), then they could monitor you for a while and then prescribe clomid? I haven't been on the pill for years as it really messed up my body and ill never take it again. Give your body time to get into a regular cycle.

Bb I wouldn't stress. Temp tomorrow and see what it brings. And thanks. It was probably just night shift messier with my head lol

So I don't know for SURE, but I'm calling myself 1dpo today. Officially in the TWW!!!

Morning ladies! This is officially the longest cycle I have ever had! Still no sign of af. I checked my bbt again it went even higher 97.69. So I don't know what to think! Maybe I didn't O when I got my positive opks and stopped checking. I did have a lot of ewcm at cd 20?

I forgot that, Ashlee! How were the muffins??

Bb, it wasn't a big dip, and it looks like it's still headed in the northern direction! Could be because you were up and down maybe? I am working midnight shift so I bet mine is jacked up tomorrow, too.
they we're soooo yum!

I am so nauseated. Goodness! I highly doubt it's a symptom, but I can hope lol.
I got SOOO nauseous last night and a little bit this morning too.

Morning ladies! This is officially the longest cycle I have ever had! Still no sign of af. I checked my bbt again it went even higher 97.69. So I don't know what to think! Maybe I didn't O when I got my positive opks and stopped checking. I did have a lot of ewcm at cd 20?

I'm so excited for you! Hoping the witch stays far away!!

Hoping for the best for you!!

Katrina, fx for you!!

Ashlee, fx for us! Lol.

As for me, I'm not temping today. I got a 3 hr nap then Hubby woke me up to BD.. and I forgot about it til just now.

I guess it was day 22 so that was 9 days ago. All this looking up and such is giving me a headache.

BFN again on FRER this morning. Not gonna test again unless AF is late.

FX for you other girls!!

Cowgirl, possible you O'd later.. but also positive your BFP is right around the corner! FX for you!

Yay the girls from across the pond are waking up :)

What are your thoughts on this please?
I see something! FX!

Eurgh so now I'm panicking! I have a cyst that was 3 before pregnancy and 6 after (think mm) but I'm not sure which side it's on! The first cycle of BCP was my longest cycle ever which included spotting and I'm sure I ovulate from the right.
Cycle 1
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/EFEB4F92-F2D2-485E-BEB6-EFC097FF5C41-636-00000048031C4929_zpsde7012ae.jpg

Last month I cramped on the left and the cycle was "normal" with no spotting.
Cycle 2
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/93A4E1D2-3C80-410F-9CB0-AF3E267408B1-1203-000000C1A4C8EA89_zps9feebef2.jpg

Then this month it looks like it could be a messed up one again! Spotted this cycle too. Could it be that the cyst is on the right and causing problems at O time?
Cycle 3 so far
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/F13182C3-45B5-4771-ABE4-E038C390490C-1203-000000C1AF78048A_zps7770b3bd.jpg

I forgot that, Ashlee! How were the muffins??

Bb, it wasn't a big dip, and it looks like it's still headed in the northern direction! Could be because you were up and down maybe? I am working midnight shift so I bet mine is jacked up tomorrow, too.

I thought it would have been higher with being up and down? Do you reckon its worth removing and just temping as usual tomorrow?

If I miss out today's temp and it rises the next 2 days it puts O at the day I spotted

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/55705856-2B95-4CFA-9F4C-C26E325071CE-1368-000000E1D2F7FE57_zps26c600a9.jpg

I don't know what to do about today's. Wahhhhhhhhhh

As for the nausea, it's always good to keep hope! FX for you!

Katrina, fx. I o'ed CD 22, too.. and that's like ridiculously late I feel. Hope you get your bfp!

Cassidy, I'm sorry. Fx still crossed. You're not out yet though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->