This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

You're so welcome, Amanda. I have faith that it will happen for you. You absolutely deserve it. And I hope your s/s mean something and that you feel better!

I am SO anxious to test.. like I'm considering testing Tuesday. That would be 8 dpo. I know that the odds are slim to none, but I can hardly help it. I don't know what has come over me. I was telling Hubby about how great timing was, and now he keeps saying things like I already am pregnant. He knows there are no guarantees so I don't know where it's coming from, but obviously it's messing with my mind. I didn't want to get my hopes up. Too late for that.. lol

Yes they are and blackpool women's unit is fantastic. Just hoping the problem can be fixed. Let me know what the dr says.

Will do :) I'm seeing the lady Doctor who I saw about my Labrythitis. She's lovely so fingers crossed!

I was just laid down and was prodding my stomach, I prodded near my right hip and nearly jumped out of my skin. Talk about pain! I'm gonna get the Doctor to have a feel.

Bb, glad you are getting into the dr.

Kia, sounds like they referred you to people who can help. Glad!

Temp dipped pretty good today. Wonder what that's about.. could it possibly be an implantation dip? When do those happen? Sure wish I had been able to temp yesterday

I've had to give a urine sample today, swabs tomorrow and been referred for another scan. Turns out cyst is on opposite side!

Really. How come its hurting on the wrong side ? At least you're getting looked at. Hopefully they can remove it for you

Are they thinking urinary tract infection maybe? I wondered about that when you said it hurt to pee yesterday. Hope they get it all taken care of for you!

So i'm 2dpo and already obsessing.. I've been training for my first marathon since June. It's on 10/12. This is EXACTLY the time AF would be arriving, if I am not pg. I've been training for months for the marathon, and think my body would be in shape enough to handle it being pregnant (if I was) but the thought scares me a little. I was going to wait until the 13th to test, but I know when It gets closer, I'm going to wonder what's going on inside my body before I go run 26.2 miles. I've found conflicting articles on the internet about if running newly pregnant is okay or not... I just don't know. Should I test before the race? do you think i'd be okay running?

What kind of tests are you using and how much longer is this cycle than most? FX'd :)

DH thinks I am pregnant :haha: I couldn't temp this morning because I didn't sleep well last night I was up every two hours. It was ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->