This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Oh good. I dont want to miss the new thread as your all a lovely bunch of ladies :)

Hi ladies, quick check in. I'll be MIA most of the day. Dh and I are having a lazy day and watching a breaking bad marathon. I'll be starting the new thread tomorrow night. Anyone think of any other name possibilities?

BB- that may be it. You may have longer cycles everytime you O from that certain side. Have you talked to your doc about the cyst affecting your cycles?

No because I've never noticed that it has before now. It never did before pregnancy. My cervix is really tender at the moment and just above my pubic bone hurts when I wee so maybe a trip to the doctors is needed!

Cassidy, I see something on the .88 Walmart test! Eeeks it's still so early, but I'm excited to see your other tests!

Katrina, still no AF? Maybe you're just one who gets their bfp's late, like Emily!

Nichole, I have absolutely no ideas for the name. I'm not that creative... At all. When are you testing?

Hi to everyone else! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

AF is due tomorrow for me but I'm feeling like she will be here closer to Tuesday or Wednesday. I O'd late so I'm guessing my LP is going to fluctuate this month too. I have a rite aid blue dye test left but I'm trying not to use it. My boobs are killing me but that's typical AF.
Having a really hard time with OH essentially being sterile right now. Feeling so desperate for a baby. Ugh. Any who, off to clean the house and get caught up on laundry.

I do think a trip sounds in order, BB.

Nichole, that sounds great!

Hubby and I went to Menatds and got some fall decorations for our little guy's grave. We plan to keep them changed for the season. We even decided on some christmas things for it. It's the least we can do. I am too tired to take them today though -- I won't be able to keep it together. I was barely able to in the store. Im always emotional when I am tired. A tad crampy and sore back. Praying those are good signs!

Amanda, I cannot imagine how difficult it must be for you guys right now. The two things I can say that helped me when we lost our son is knowing that God has a bigger plan and will take care of us and stick together. It's hard for both of you in different ways, but still hard. It WILL all work out. Miracles happen. I'm not preaching to you, but I do believe this whole heartedly. Praying you get a bfp.

BB-my cycles generally very by a day 28 then 29.
Cassidy-I see something on the one.
AFM:Still no AF.

Should I stop drinking green tea during the TWW ? I have read that it inhibits something with folic acid.

only 1dpo, but i'm getting cramps that feel like light AF cramps. I know it's way to early for symptoms but it's the only thing i've noticed today!

Frsttime- I'm not sure about the green tea. I've just heard to stop when preggo.

Amanda- I dont think I'll test until I'm officially late. I'm not feeling very confident this cycle. Have you and dh tried taking about alternative options again?

Afm no symptoms at all. Temp was lower again but not too bad. Drank a few cups of red wine last night and feel a little bad about it. I really wish I was one of those women who were always thinking positive.

I really wanted a drink today, too, but I'm too afraid.. especially since or BD timing was so good. If I don't get pregnant this cycle with such good timing, it probably won't ever happen again lol

Nichole-I think Morgan had wine before her bfp!
AFM I think I have to calm down a bit, between checking my cp and going to the bathroom every half hour looking for af. I am going nuts :haha:

Katrina, I can imagine! That would be so frustrating and confusing! FX tight for you!

I have heartburn for the first time since I was pregnant; hubby says I'm pregnant. Ha. Crazy man!

Thank you, firsttime :hugs: I appreciate it! I know that everything happens for a reason and I will get pregnant when the time is right.

Nichole, we have. It's still a very sore subject. We gave doctor appointments this week and we will know more then. I'm just antsy and desperate which doesn't help.

Forgot to add, my boobs are still swollen and sore, and my abs are sore. Some cramping. Just got hit with a terrible cold though, Ugghh.

Goodluck to everyone testing soon. Katrina, I am hopeful for you this cycle :) fingers crossed that AF stays away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->