This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

ok.
Are you testing Amanda?

I have one blue dye test that I don't really want to use. Trying to hold out! If AF isn't here by Wednesday I will have blood taken for a beta at my doctors appointment on Wednesday afternoon. I know that the chances of a :bfp: are so slim that I don't really want to waste another test.

Thank you, ladies!! I'm (trying) not to get my hopes up. Everything happens for a reason, and this is just another wrench in the road that we get to deal with. But, it will make having a baby even more amazing when we are finally able to.

We've decided to stay in Cali longer than we originally planned to take advantage of our insurance right now. IUI/IVF and any assisted reproduction therapies are free (I have a $5 copay), so if we need to go down that path, I want to take advantage of it now while its extremely affordable. I also did some research and found that our insurance pays 80% of donor sperm! I also have a flexspend medical account through work that has $10k available, to cover the additional costs!

That's awesome Amanda. I am so jealous of your insurance! Our sucks, thus another reason I want to be a week late before going.

That's awesome Amanda. I am so jealous of your insurance! Our sucks, thus another reason I want to be a week late before going.

I am so thankful for our insurance. I work for a Gov't angency, which offers lower salaries than the private sector, but the benefits offered make up for it!

I really want you to get your :bfp:! Can't wait to see what happens.

Amanda- FX for you!! I'm 2dpo and feeling more af like cramps. I watched a video on youtube last night about Fertilization and it says that your fallopian tubes will contract to move the egg along.. maybe that's what i'm feeling? Or maybe I'm a complete premature SSer!!!! lol

Amanda- FX for you!! I'm 2dpo and feeling more af like cramps. I watched a video on youtube last night about Fertilization and it says that your fallopian tubes will contract to move the egg along.. maybe that's what i'm feeling? Or maybe I'm a complete premature SSer!!!! lol

I get crampy the first few days after O, too! Fingers crossed for you this cycle!

I just want answers :haha: I wish I had listened to my grandma and became a nurse, even though I hate blood. So I could have more information then the internet. I could always ask my mom but that would be way to awkward. Considering she doesn't know we are trying.

Amanda- awesome!!! Hopefully you wont be effect by the "possible" govt shut down.

My DH will not get a pay check unless they back pay which we wont find out until it is all over.

I just want answers :haha: I wish I had listened to my grandma and became a nurse, even though I hate blood. So I could have more information then the internet. I could always ask my mom but that would be way to awkward. Considering she doesn't know we are trying.

Pretty much my entire family (mom, dad, stepmom, and OH) are all nurses or doctors..... And they're far from helpful!

Amanda- awesome!!! Hopefully you wont be effect by the "possible" govt shut down.

My DH will not get a pay check unless they back pay which we wont find out until it is all over.

Ugh, luckily no, we won't be! Aren't you and your DH gov't employees too?

amanda- I probably get these cramps every month, but never pay attention to it. I'm always the girl when people SS thinking "That's not even possible yet!" and here I am. 2dpo! LOL

amanda- I probably get these cramps every month, but never pay attention to it. I'm always the girl when people SS thinking "That's not even possible yet!" and here I am. 2dpo! LOL

oh, me too! It's amazing how well you will get to know your body while TTC'ing. Never before have I paid attention to every twinge, pull, cramp, bloat. It's slightly obsessive.

I am one happy girl, DH just scheduled two 3d/4d ultrasounds for my birthday!!! :)

Our gender reveal is on November 7th @ 15w4d & once again when baby is nice and plump on March 11th (we'll use those pics for the shower invites!!). At each appointment you get a full CD of every 3D pic and a DVD of the 30 min ultrasound, to see em bouncing all around! I hope I catch her doing something amazing, like sucking a thumb or smiling! Oh I am over the mooooon. :cloud9:

I am pretty sure my dr office doesn't like me because I am a klutz. I feel on barb wire earlier this year and had to get a tetanus shot. I also have a massive bruise on my arm from running into my doorway-in my defense it was dark.

I am one happy girl, DH just scheduled two 3d/4d ultrasounds for my birthday!!! :)

Our gender reveal is on November 7th @ 15w4d & once again when baby is nice and plump on March 11th (we'll use those pics for the shower invites!!). At each appointment you get a full CD of every 3D pic and a DVD of the 30 min ultrasound, to see em bouncing all around! I hope I catch her doing something amazing, like sucking a thumb or smiling! Oh I am over the mooooon. :cloud9:

I think its a girl!

Morgan did I miss it? Are you having a girl? or are you just referring to the little bean as a girl for now?

LOL @ Katrina..

I am also confused with idiot doctors, my OB/GYN never knows ANY details on the development of baby. I asked last time and she said "Oh I'm sure I had to memorize that on a test or two in med school!" Lol like really? Thanks for the info! :dohh:

Amanda- I am assuming girl :)

DH is scared for a boy, admits he would be really sad if so, as he lost his first son. And so he started calling bean a "she". But I would secretly prefer a boy!

Amanda- Right! I've never noticed it before, but i'm pretty sure it doesn't mean anything.. hah.

Morgan - yay for the US!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->