This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

No I think I will wait for thursday, then I will be a week late. Just in case I o'd at the later date.

I think I am, but I am also partly afraid I will make the appointment and wait around and then af will come before I get in there :haha:

Good Morning Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days...but I'm back! I have my pelvic u/s on wednesday and I am so excited to see whats going on in there. Took my last provera pill yesterday so hopefully AF is on her way finally.

I will try to catch up on all the pages from the weekend later tonight. I am eagerly awaiting all of you testers for this week!!

Happy Monday!

So i'm 2dpo and already obsessing.. I've been training for my first marathon since June. It's on 10/12. This is EXACTLY the time AF would be arriving, if I am not pg. I've been training for months for the marathon, and think my body would be in shape enough to handle it being pregnant (if I was) but the thought scares me a little. I was going to wait until the 13th to test, but I know when It gets closer, I'm going to wonder what's going on inside my body before I go run 26.2 miles. I've found conflicting articles on the internet about if running newly pregnant is okay or not... I just don't know. Should I test before the race? do you think i'd be okay running?

Hi. You'll be absolutely fine. As long as you're running prior to preg there is no reason to stop I ran right up until about 7 months with my first.

Your used to running-so your body is used to it. One of the girls in hs was pregnant and ran cc with me until she was 8 months. It would be different if you just started but you have trained for it for a long time.

Do you think there's any chance I could get a + if I am pregnant at 7dpo? I'm fighting the temptation to test!!

Probably not. :lol: Hold out!

The Doctor mentioned appendicitis but I'm not in that much pain so I doubt it! I think she's just doing all tests to cover all grounds! Can't wait for the scan referral. They always put my mind at ease!

Thanks ladies! this puts my mind at ease. I think even If I would be PG, I will def go for it. I only get this one chance to run the marathon. If something were to happen to my pregnancy (assuming there was one) I would always be upset that I didn't run the Marathon. I think I won't test until 10/13 assuming AF doesn't show up before hand.

Sandy just keep up your symptom spotting, if so they will keep getting stronger! No testing yet, I say earliest is 9DPO, mine def would have been positive by then if I had the guts to test! :)

Alright. I will test Wednesday morning. And Thursday. And Friday. Lol.

I would just because I'm so anxious and impatient. . Go with your gut though. Fx for you!

Katrina, I would stick with a week. It gives you some time to test again at home, or wait for AF (I hope not though!)

Britt, I feel ya! I am addicted to testing! Running is fine, as long as you're used to it. Listen to your body, too!

Cassidy, have you tested today?!

AFM, AF is due today. I am guessing that she will show her face tomorrow or Wednesday though. Boobs are freakin killing me but thats typical AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->