This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Sandy it took us 6 months last time, 5 months this time. I temped/OPK'd for 3 cycles, but at my 6 week appt they gave me birth control, and I STUPIDLY took 2 weeks worth (Ortho try-cyclen lo) and it jacked my cycles up a bit too. I thought I wouldn't be ready to TTC, but I SO was!!!

Oh and Instead cups are MUCH deeper, Softcups are more like a barrier to trap than to cup/catch like the Instead cups. You don't want your spermies trapped!

You want your LP at over 11 days I think, anything under can be caused by hormonal problems.

And THANKS CLAIRE! I hope so too, but I think I'm in for a wild ride unfortunately. I WILL get through it though, I'm a TUFF Mama!!! ;)

It took 10 months last time, and all we did was BD. This time I started temping and charting after my first AF so hopefully it won't take so long! I didn't have regular cycles either.. about every three months. That is why I'm like terrified that I won't O!

13 days is lucky I say, you didn't have to wait another for AF! ;)

Sandy I have HIGH hopes for you. You just can't expect your body to figure it out on the first try I promise it will come for you. Stay positive for these first few months girlie!!

Lol sandy, my chart looks exactly like yours right now, only mine is in the 98s and yours in the 96s

Have any of you preggos-past or present-ever used Bella Bands? My pants are already getting tight and it seems a bit early for maternity pants. I don't want to buy new pants either. Any other suggestions? I wish I could wear scrubs or workout pants to teach! Lol

@morgan - these then? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000X29GY6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Amelia- Yes Ma'am!! Those should do it ;)

Julie- I HATED MY BELLA BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look stupid, don't cover your unzipped pants and just bothered me and fell down. This time round I'm hitting up our local maternity resale shop for a few pairs I can wear to work. You may like em, who knows, but I found them wayyyy tooo difficult to use.

(esp as a teacher it's super obvious...)

I have been sneaking my Spalding yoga pants at work, they are plain black stretchy and I just wear a shirt that covers the sports label LOL.. Could you pull something like that off?!

I hated them too. I was straight into maternity pants. Even if you buy them now they should last you right up until the end. Mine did because they had adjustable bits at the side :)

ugh my computer keeps deleting my posts.

Julie, I was not a fan of the bella band ( I had the cheaper target version..I don't know if it made a difference). It didn't really stay up and I didnt like being in public with my pants unzipped. I went straight into maternity jeans around 8 weeks and they were a godsend. I was so thin then that my belly was sticking straight out and none of my jeans fit. I also lived in yoga pants. I was able to wear lululemon to work at the time and it saved my butt. Lots of leggings too! its almost fall, you would wear leggings under a dress!
ETA: I still have my real bella band from Ingrid and Isabel. its brown and has lace. Its a size small (or the equivalent of a small) if anyone wants it. I'll send it your way! I don't think I ever wore that one.

I also got a pair of linen maternity pants with a soft waist band from ingrid and isabel that were great. These: https://www.ingridandisabel.com/product/1192/linen-pant.html I still have them and wear them occasionally-- you can't tell that they are maternity!

Amanda thanks for posting that I have been DREAMING of linen maternity pants!!! :) :) :)

Oh no I'm obsessed w/ EVERYTHING on there!!! Great prices too. You rock!

https://www.ingridandisabel.com/product/1204/silk-tie-shirt-dress.html <3

Amanda thanks for posting that I have been DREAMING of linen maternity pants!!! :) :) :)

Oh no I'm obsessed w/ EVERYTHING on there!!! Great prices too. You rock!

https://www.ingridandisabel.com/product/1204/silk-tie-shirt-dress.html <3

You're welcome :) They're on SUPER sale now too! I think I paid $68 for them! I love their stuff too! I still have a lot of it, and feel like im jinx'ing myself by having maternity clothes in my closet. oh well.

Sonia can you add the new girls to the front page? There are a few :)

Greekgrl77
MrsAMK
RicsChick
Rozzer
Sugerr
Tori0713
Mrs.Stevens10
AliCarr74

I must admit I have tested early, but I know from last time I had to wait another two weeks to get a positive. I'd like to be added, I'll be testing on September 10th, I'll be 17 DPO and it will be my expected period day, hopefully I get a positive though!

Good morning Ladies!!!!!

Geeezzzz allt he talking.... :dohh:

First of all...Morgan im sooo soo happy tht everything seems to b goin right for u...except for the ms of course but hey all for the greater good :winkwink:

Ashlee,Nichole sorry af got u girls...u know tht means we r just getting closer right :)

Preggo girls hope alls well....u girls have been waaayy too chatty for me to catch up on EVERYTHING!!!

AFM - Im back from vaca....it was real fun being with family ..the baby shower was awesome ...everyone kept telling me tht i had done such a gud job with the shower tht they didnt know how they wud out do tht wen it was my turn...heheh...in my head i was like...( ill tell u exactly wat i want ...LOL ) I feel refreshed and raring to go for this mth...im on cd8...finished my dosage of clomid for this mth...
Plan for this mth is...SMEP , temp, opks,bd,bd,bd,bd,bd and more bd :winkwink:

I'm guessing none of you have a New Look? The maternity stuff in there is so good and so cheap!

I know I have already asked this so please forgive me, but have any of your DH's taken fertilaid for men, countboost, or motility boost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->