This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Sandy it took us 6 months last time, 5 months this time. I temped/OPK'd for 3 cycles, but at my 6 week appt they gave me birth control, and I STUPIDLY took 2 weeks worth (Ortho try-cyclen lo) and it jacked my cycles up a bit too. I thought I wouldn't be ready to TTC, but I SO was!!!

Oh and Instead cups are MUCH deeper, Softcups are more like a barrier to trap than to cup/catch like the Instead cups. You don't want your spermies trapped!

You want your LP at over 11 days I think, anything under can be caused by hormonal problems.

And THANKS CLAIRE! I hope so too, but I think I'm in for a wild ride unfortunately. I WILL get through it though, I'm a TUFF Mama!!! ;)

I am confused....Instead are Softcups...no? :shrug:

That's what I thought. I looked up instead cups and soft cups popped up.

I am waiting for my doctor to get back to me so I can go get my clomid refill. I also need the doc to get the ball rolling with DH's SA. If the doc says do clomid 5-9 again should I follow it or do 3-7 like most ladies on clomid seem to do?

Just different brand, I think UK or something.

Instead is deeper (I researched, give it a google! ;)) and I just wouldn't recommend using them since they may actually lower your chances and trap the goods. Softcups are more shallow that's all I can tell you for sure! :)

After looking, I SEE NO DIFFERENCE. I just read that brand was deeper somewhere and never bought them.

Just different brand, I think UK or something.

Instead is deeper (I researched, give it a google! ;)) and I just wouldn't recommend using them since they may actually lower your chances and trap the goods. Softcups are more shallow that's all I can tell you for sure! :)

Hmm Ill have to google it. On Amazon they sell "Instead Soft Cups" lol

When I google it only instead soft cups pop up. I can't find anything different.

There are INSTEAD Softcups and then Softcups I think

Attachments

• 71KIL6-WPqL._SL1500_.jpg
    71KIL6-WPqL._SL1500_.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 0060715500160_500X500.jpg
    0060715500160_500X500.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1
Morgan, the link that Amelia posted were Softcups made by Instead. It just says Softcups way bigger on the package and has Instead written small right above Softcups.

When I look up Instead cups the pink box kept popping up. I never saw the other one.

NO JUST A DIFFERENT DESIGN, AS I PROVED MYSELF WRONG.. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

(Lol I see it is small in the corner, I could have sworn they were different!! BOTH INSTEAD!)

Nichole, just get the ones in the pink box.

It totally does not matter. Just make sure they aren't deep..

Maybe I was thinking of a Mooncup?!?! Lol I have no idea. But they are BOTH fine, I was obv confused. Sorry!!

That's what I have. I still sit for 20 mins before I put it in so there is less of a chance of blocking any from my cervix.

It totally does not matter. Just make sure they aren't deep..

Maybe I was thinking of a Mooncup?!?! Lol I have no idea. But they are BOTH fine, I was obv confused. Sorry!!

Yes, mooncups are deeper

ANyone not have any symptoms but still get their bfp, ever?

Hahaha CONTROVERSY! I'm ordering the pink box tonight... also ovulation test kits and this bloody fertilitea you all keep gabbing about :p

to preseed or not to preseed? hmmm

Molly- I had EVERY PREGNANCY SYMPTOM in the book, TIL THIS MONTH :)

Also had NO EWCM, it IS possible!

Vivian- I was SO confused, I thought the 2 diff boxes were different brands and didn't want you all buying the SUPER deep ones that's all!!! Lol sorry, don't buy MOONcups! :blush:

I didn't really have any symptoms when I got by BFP, I was nauseous from 3-6dpo because of high progesterone but it wouldn't have implanted by then. Didn't have any other symptoms until I got my BFP. I thought I was out.

Only use preseed if you aren't creating enough EWCM. Nothing is better then your natural stuff. Preseed does work well but I wouldn't use it just to use it.

Hahaha CONTROVERSY! I'm ordering the pink box tonight... also ovulation test kits and this bloody fertilitea you all keep gabbing about :p

to preseed or not to preseed? hmmm

You're the one who has problems with cm right? Hard to keep track when this thread moves so quickly with so many people lol. Honestly, the 2tsp Robitussin or mucinex 2 times a day in your fertile period will help your cm so much. And you won't have to deal with apply the preseed. Also, I've heard some people complain about the way it feels, but idk I haven't used it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->