This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Right girls I'm off to bed, didn't nap to day :( Decided to do housework instead so I'm shattered! At work tomorrow, staff meeting as well which I know isn't going to go well!

Night night :)

It's not just shitty, horrible people that get pregnant easily.

I totally respect where you guys are coming from with your situations but I'm just saying. Whether I lose the baby or not, it's not hard for me to get pregnant (just to stay pregnant.) It's pregnancy hormones so ignore me but it just came across as slightly offensive (and I know nobody meant it to.)

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen to good people, I'm saying it ALWAYS happens to shitty people though.

Obviously I'm happy when any of you get pregnant easily. You want it and you care about what you're doing to your bodies and how it affects your babies. But when I see shitty people getting pregnant and not taking care of themselves I want to punch them in the face. They don't deserve the happiness of having a child if they can't take care of themselves or that child. If you lived in my town and saw the number of meth addicts pushing around strollers full of babies daily you'd know where I was coming from

It's not just shitty, horrible people that get pregnant easily.

I totally respect where you guys are coming from with your situations but I'm just saying. Whether I lose the baby or not, it's not hard for me to get pregnant (just to stay pregnant.) It's pregnancy hormones so ignore me but it just came across as slightly offensive (and I know nobody meant it to.)

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen to good people, I'm saying it ALWAYS happens to shitty people though.

Obviously I'm happy when any of you get pregnant easily. You want it and you care about what you're doing to your bodies and how it affects your babies. But when I see shitty people getting pregnant and not taking care of themselves I want to punch them in the face. They don't deserve the happiness of having a child if they can't take care of themselves or that child.
Agreed. We're just a little bitter over here. I know amazing people who get pregnant on their first try. It just seems to happen to people who aren't trying, etc far more often.

Wow chatty girls today.

AFM I worked today and got a headache. Bowling league starts tonight so that should be fun.

Looks like everyone is in the y her and not me place...its usually where we all go in the first few days of our cycles...wen i was in chicago my mil kept making reference to my future baby while talking to my sil ...i have no idea y... it was soooo irritating...i had to go to dh and tell him to go for a walk with me or id punch his mom :dohh: :shrug:
Swamped with house work...soo much of laundry... :(

Hi chatty girls!

SO, I remembered what I was going to respond to despite the amount of reading I had to catch up on!

Julie - I actually really like my Be Band (that's the target version). I wore it until 14 weeks when I was pregnant with Danny and 12 weeks this time. Your pants can't be too low waisted though. They worked really well with my work slacks. And yes, it is normal to feel big even really early on cuz your whole digistive system slows down making you feel super bloated... yuck. I didn't want to jump into maternity clothes too early cuz I knew I would be sick of looking at them by the time 8 months came along. It's true...

I don't recall who asked... but my husband took FertilAid for men, but only for a month. So it's unlikely it made a difference.

We also used PreSeed and got preg the first month we used it. It is supposed to be ph balanced to be just like fertile cm. Conceive Plus is another brand a lot of girls use.

I made no changes to my lifestyle during the TWW. I drank coffee, exercised regularly and had the recreational drink. I guess I was just superstitious about making too many changes all for nothing, you know?

Waves I know how you feel about the comments sometimes... I got pregnant with Danny while NTNP the first month during a drunken weekend in San Francisco. A lot of women might resent that, but he was very wanted and is very much well-cared for. BUT I do understand why others might feel sad and resentful. I can't change how it happened though, and it is not a reflection of my love or gratitude that he is here. And it is certainly not a reflection on my parenting!

It wasn't a snap getting pregnant this time... it took 5-6 cycles, which I know isn't a long time, but it took a lot of planning that I never anticipated...

Also, has anyone heard from Nikki???

on the ppl geting pregg easily front...tbh i totally think karmas getting back at me..we i was in my early 20s i drank ALOT...and had LOTSS of unprotected sex...i didnt get pregg then but i was always stressed wen my periods were late ( i didnt know i had pcos then ) and i would worry what i would do if i did get preg..i just think im being punished for being such a reckless teenager...

on the ppl geting pregg easily front...tbh i totally think karmas getting back at me..we i was in my early 20s i drank ALOT...and had LOTSS of unprotected sex...i didnt get pregg then but i was always stressed wen my periods were late ( i didnt know i had pcos then ) and i would worry what i would do if i did get preg..i just think im being punished for being such a reckless teenager...

No you are not! Don't think like that! It is not healthy!
We all did stuff when we were younger without thought for our fertility. It's natural!

When I got off of the pill it took me 18 months to have a period that came at any predictable time, so who even knows if I was ovulating... I really thought I had screwed myself up forever. I even took the morning after pill once... I thought it would damage me permanently. Nope.

Don't fill your head with toxicity. It is very unhealthy. :hugs:

No you are not! Don't think like that! It is not healthy!
We all did stuff when we were younger without thought for our fertility. It's natural!

When I got off of the pill it took me 18 months to have a period that came at any predictable time, so who even knows if I was ovulating... I really thought I had screwed myself up forever. I even took the morning after pill once... I thought it would damage me permanently. Nope.

Don't fill your head with toxicity. It is very unhealthy. :hugs:

Thanks hun...im glad tht u girls hung around cos it defly makes me feel better ...AND u shake some sense into us at times like these :hugs:

Seriously sorry if I offended anyone on this board. Wasn't referring to you. I just know way too many people that make it an EVERY weekend thing to get completely trashed and too many people that are disgustingly addicted to drugs but get pregnant on accident and either knowingly continue to do those shitty things to themselves and their babies or don't find out until they're halfway baked. Maybe I am being bitter but I still don't think it's right that it's that easy for THEM to get pregnant when they can't take care of themselves let alone the baby inside them.

Seriously sorry if I offended anyone on this board. Wasn't referring to you. I just know way too many people that make it an every weekend thing to get completely trashed and too many people that are disgustingly addicted to drugs but get pregnant on accident and either knowingly continue to do those shitty things to themselves and their babies or don't find out until they're halfway baked. Maybe I am being bitter but I still don't think it's right that it's that easy for THEM to get pregnant when they can't take care of themselves let alone the baby inside them.

NO no I wasn't offended! I was just saying that I could where both you guys AND where Waves are coming from.

And trust me I try to be sensitive to you all! I want to support you all and root you guys on, but I never want anyone to feel like I am being all flashy and my pregnancy. I always try to check my sensitivity dial, you know what I mean?

I care about you girls like real-life friends, not just BnB friends, you know?

Seriously sorry if I offended anyone on this board. Wasn't referring to you. I just know way too many people that make it an every weekend thing to get completely trashed and too many people that are disgustingly addicted to drugs but get pregnant on accident and either knowingly continue to do those shitty things to themselves and their babies or don't find out until they're halfway baked. Maybe I am being bitter but I still don't think it's right that it's that easy for THEM to get pregnant when they can't take care of themselves let alone the baby inside them.

NO no I wasn't offended! I was just saying that I could where both you guys AND where Waves are coming from.

And trust me I try to be sensitive to you all! I want to support you all and root you guys on, but I never want anyone to feel like I am being all flashy and my pregnancy. I always try to check my sensitivity dial, you know what I mean?

The thing is I am really truly happy for all the pregnant girls here! It is the ones that don't take care of them selves I don't appreciate. You guys are my friends, despite not knowing you in real life. I feel closer to you guys then some of the other friends I have. Which is sad but true

The preggos in this board are pretty good about not rubbing it in that you're pregnant. And I'm legitimately happy for all of you when you get your BFPs, including Amanda even though it was faster for her than most of us and she didn't have it that easy because she went through a chemical the first time which is devastating and I was happy when she got the second BFP so quickly. I mean, it didn't take me that long(3 months) my first time either. Everyone on here is here because they want the same thing and whether it takes one month or ten I'm just as happy for every one of you. I literally was excited enough for Morgan that I was blabbing about it to DH when she got her BFP and he has no idea who she is lol. I wouldn't say anything negative about anyone here. I consider you all friends. I just get really frustrated seeing the people here IRL that do have it happen easy and I know what kind of people they are and it's hard not to get bitter about it.

Seriously sorry if I offended anyone on this board. Wasn't referring to you. I just know way too many people that make it an EVERY weekend thing to get completely trashed and too many people that are disgustingly addicted to drugs but get pregnant on accident and either knowingly continue to do those shitty things to themselves and their babies or don't find out until they're halfway baked. Maybe I am being bitter but I still don't think it's right that it's that easy for THEM to get pregnant when they can't take care of themselves let alone the baby inside them.

Agreed! I did not mean to offend anyone. We let our bitterness get the best of us. We certainly weren't referring to anyone on this board.

Sorry ladies... I just had a long crummy day at work and was laying in bed at the time feeling super sore and sick and just yuck so the comments rubbed me the wrong way.

Like I said, I get completely where you guys are coming from. I try not to mention my pregnancy here unless asked because I know it can be upsetting to those of you on a tough journey. Definitely didn't mean to cause a ruckus lol, just was reading the comments at the wrong moment today.

I mean I do understand. For instance, my cousin... I love him like he is my brother, but the past few years I have wanted to kick him in the ass.

He and his wife got married at 21/22 years old. They were living in my aunt and uncle's rental home, not paying rent and not wokring. She got pregnant within months of them being married, and no, neither of them had jobs. He finally got a job at a sporting goods store... well they got pregnant again (on purpose). Still NOT paying rent to my aunt and uncle. She doesn't work. He struggles working at the sporting goods store...

My aunt is diagnosed with breast cancer and it is a huge financial burden on them. Do my cousin and his wife start to pay rent or get jobs and move out so my aunt and uncle can actually rent the house out and make income on it? Nope...

OK that got a little rambly... but if you can't pay rent to your parents and you don't have jobs to support yourselves, you shouldn't be having MORE kids! Esentially your parents are supporting you in order to support their grandkids... Not to mention they have no problem dropping their kids off whenever with my aunt who is sick and exhausted from cancer and the treatments... makes me mad.

I see where you all are coming from- I occasionally feel the same way about my youth and my med termination. How f#cking selfish of me to decide it was "bad timing".... no kidding i feel like every month is the universe giving me the big fat middle finger.

But.... then I think - what a load of horse shit. It's my stupid hormones, it's medical, there is no voodoo bull shit going on... if anything it's in my head and i'm causing stress and cortisone build up in my body... but karmic repercussions *snorts*

the old thoughts creep in now and then at my lowest point - those are the days I say things like "i want to throw myself in front of a bus" and my housemate calls DH and tells him im in a swing and perhaps he could kindly calm me down, lol.

Re: easy bfp, bad people etc... i love all you big fat preggos on here and I can't wait until I'm one of you with a little weird alien sticky bean growing inside of me that I will unconditionally love :) I do get bitter but i know that not one of you would wish me a longer journey than I need to have to get to my BFP and I thank you for being around and sharing your experiences, no matter how hard they can be to read sometimes, they give me hope and educate me so that my journey might be shortened.... I mean seriously,... soft cups up the hoohaa after jiggy to hold the little marching men in place.... i'd NEVER have thought of that!! x

I second this! You guys are my online BFFs!

DITTO!!!

I actually have no girlfriends IRL that I talk to about TTC or Jaxon or any of this important stuff in my life. And call me crazy but you BnB girls met me w/ fresh wounds of losing a child and witnessed/helped with the creation of another and that is amazing!! This has helped me so much. I chose this over counseling or any other crap like that we were supposed to go through, so glad I did!! Love you girlies! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->