This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

oh no no disney, i didn't mean i MIND the pregnant talk- good heavens no, i'm thrilled for everyone here! i just can't keep up with all the pages of info! i feel lost everyday because when i finally get the chance to sit and read, i just can't read 10 + pages of info, so i would just hope that maybe a second thread would help make it only like 5 pages to read!

Lol no worries!! I don't think it's a bad idea either way!! :) and I know for sure I'm not going anywhere from this thread supporting you girls till each and very one of you sees those two lines!! :)

Woohoo I swear I just got so excited!!!!! :)

OMG this will be great and everyone can catch up on TTC stuff without us blabbing! And we can stay together and it will be awesome!!!!! Grand idea.

Um what should we name it?! Lol I am open for anything. Preggos?

:) Surprise us!! lol, were gonna be jingle writers in our next life, remember!! Haha!

Lol I know that's why I needed your help!! ;) lol

Ummm can I call it BABYMAMAs ?!! Lol it just came to me. Pretty short & simple. But feel free to say no that is horrible!!! Lol

I was looking through preggo buddies thread names and one is called "We got 'roids" lol.

I'm off to bed, and yes, its only 9:30 here...still catching up from vacation! Lol!

So much to catch up on! I hope everyone had a great day! I'm nearing bed time, so I don't think I can catch up on it all today, but I'll try to be online more tomorrow.

I got a teaching position today, and I'm SOOO excited! I put off any prego symptoms or any type of feelings today only being 7dpo. Not really feeling too much here, more like there's not really anything going on with my body, so I'm kinda feeling out this month.

What are you teaching?!?! I'm a special ed teacher in an elementary school. So exciting! Congrats!

I'm with Kara. I love you girls and I will be here until everyone has bfps! I want to be here for your journey and offer advice/support a long the way. But I am preggo brained right now and have 5000 questions I can only ask google. I want to ask the girls but I know you guys are ttc minded. We can all still subscribe to both but it would make it easier to skip what we don't have time for...

Grr I am getting so annoyed! I still haven't heard anything from my doctor about getting my clomid refill and getting DH's SA going. I am definitely calling tomorrow.

That's a cute name, but you don't have to go.. !

I *will* remember to temp in the morning..

I ate like crap today, and I feel like crap about it. Back to being good. I can't chance gaining weight and messing up my cycle or I'll never get pregnant! I tell ya, it's good diet motivation. Have you ever heard the saying "Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels"? Well I'll never be "skinny", and that's okay. In my mind, I often say to myself "Nothing tastes as good as being a mama feels.." I know it sounds stupid, but it helps me. I have to do better -- I'm scared that I won't O! Ugh.

Lol we got roids! I think babymamas is good lol

Nichole-Harass that dr!!
AFM:I am home from bowling-I suck! Literally oh well it was fun. I will miss you guys if you aren't on here as much! But I hope to see you on the preggo side soon

Grr I am getting so annoyed! I still haven't heard anything from my doctor about getting my clomid refill and getting DH's SA going. I am definitely calling tomorrow.

Ugh! Annoying!! I hate when you feel like the forgotten patient!! Helloooo, these things are important!! Timing wise and otherwise!! I'd be on the phone in the morning for sure!!

Nichole-Annoying! Definitely call...

I'm right there with you Sandy. I've eaten like crap the last week. We've been celebrating so much I just said eff it and gave it. I super regret it now. I've gained at least 5lbs and feel really bad about myself. AF is kicking my butt so I don't even want to exercise. I need to get back on it so bad. I don't know why ttc and becoming a mama isn't motivating me as much as it should. I just keep sabotaging myself and having to start all over week after week. I am so frustrated with everything.

Nichole-Harass that dr!!
AFM:I am home from bowling-I suck! Literally oh well it was fun. I will miss you guys if you aren't on here as much! But I hope to see you on the preggo side soon

I was in a bowling league a few years ago!! A couple of coworkers, beers and pizza lol!! And we got second in the league!!...which might have been bc our handicaps were so huge but hell it was fun!! :)

I contacted the pharmacy about my clomid refill because it is in the computer but they need the go ahead from my doc. They are contacting her about it tomorrow also lol. She is going to get so annoyed of me :haha:

Nichole-Harass that dr!!

I was in a bowling league a few years ago!! A couple of coworkers, beers and pizza lol!! And we got second in the league!!...which might have been bc our handicaps were so huge but hell it was fun!! :)

My handicap will be huge! I even got a free drink chip for next week. But it fun and it gets me out of the house.

I'm right there with you Sandy. I've eaten like crap the last week. We've been celebrating so much I just said eff it and gave it. I super regret it now. I've gained at least 5lbs and feel really bad about myself. AF is kicking my butt so I don't even want to exercise. I need to get back on it so bad. I don't know why ttc and becoming a mama isn't motivating me as much as it should. I just keep sabotaging myself and having to start all over week after week. I am so frustrated with everything.

Honey, I can relate - i have hypothyroid and weight is a constant battle.

I got sick and put on 30 lbs.... on a 5ft 2 frame that was a LOT. After two years I now am fairly stable but still swing.

I'm 115lb now, lowest was 108, highest 124lb

After terrible eating I load up on vegetables - i eat soup A LOT anyway but it's my go-to when shit gets real on weekends or at family gatherings.

Butternut squash, tomato and basil... lentil.. I make it so i know how much salt is in it (water + salt retention are the biggest probs after a pig out) and I eat the hell out of it safely knowing that i'm not putting 1000 cals into my pie hole.

I LOVE TO EAT... i only exercise so i can eat... but i also know that it's not worth it because of the self loathing and disappointment i feel afterwards and that helps to temper things in times of food madness.

I also drink a lot of naturally flavored waters - they fill me up, flush me out and zero calories when im cravey.

x

I am 5'6 1/2'' and am at 215 (probably 220 now with all I've been eating). The lowest I have been in my adult life was 188. I've never known what it's like to be skinny and I am mainly shooting for healthy. I use to weight 250 but lost 70lbs for my wedding 2 years back. I've gained a lot back and have been trying to lose it w/o success. I really need to stop sabotaging myself and just stick with it. I did it once I can do it again.

I wish my bmi was up a little bit-please don't yell at me! I am skinny. 5'8 and about 125. Not where it should be for someone who is 24!

AND HERE IT IS !!! :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-buddies/1998023-babymamas.html#post29375945

Hopefully everyone catches on by tomorrow or we can explain again. But I'm tired, that was hard work.

Goodnight pretties <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"