This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

This wasn't sparked by the recent convo, and you girls can totally shoot me down if you want lol...it may have even been suggested before buy not that I can remember...

How would you girls feel about creating two boards, one for the preggos and one for the TTCers...I'm not talking Westside Story war with sides here, just two open forums where we can say what we want without hurting feelings or holding back. I for one, will always subscribe to this TTC group because I wholeheartedly want to see each and every one of us get our little babies! And then the TTCers could subscribe to the preggo board if they so choose (which I hope you would)...but only look in when they are feeling strong and optimistic you know? I KNOW some of you girls have bad days, we've all been there!! And I KNOW it's just plain not easy to see people preggo crap/complaints/happiness/bump etc sometimes...I also KNOW eventually we will all have our beans!

I'm not saying a sides thing at all...I love each and every one of you...I'm just proposing two different "discussions" where everyone can feel comfortable posting with holding back.

I personally don't think the pregnant ladies need to hold back. I am learning what to expect through you all. I'm so happy for you guys and never feel sad or down when I read stuff about your pregnancies.

Well if you would liiiikkkkkke to do that I would def take advantage bc I really HATE the preggo boards people.. No one is as close as this!! Could it be a closed group just for us all, our adventures on both sides? And then we can stay momma friends & share parenting advice when we're old?!! LOL. I like the idea though.. bc I feel bad asking a million questions or being too flashy on here.. bc maybe a month ago I would have wanted to punch me.. Lol idk. But good plan :)

Getting nervous for tomorrow. Want to go to sleep now so I can just be on my way! Will have a cup of tea and head to bed soon. Made DH drive to the town we moved here from for a Popeyes Po'boy, it was soooooo good :) watching Toy story now? Lol okay goodnight all, I will post a bean pic I hope by 11 :)

Well we could always make a FB group for the preggo ladies. Especially if someone has questions they want answered because I tend to check FB much more often than this some days so your question may get overlooked.

Well if you would liiiikkkkkke to do that I would def take advantage bc I really HATE the preggo boards people.. No one is as close as this!! Could it be a closed group just for us all, our adventures on both sides? And then we can stay momma friends & share parenting advice when we're old?!! LOL. I like the idea though.. bc I feel bad asking a million questions or being too flashy on here.. bc maybe a month ago I would have wanted to punch me.. Lol idk. But good plan :)

Getting nervous for tomorrow. Want to go to sleep now so I can just be on my way! Will have a cup of tea and head to bed soon. Made DH drive to the town we moved here from for a Popeyes Po'boy, it was soooooo good :) watching Toy story now? Lol okay goodnight all, I will post a bean pic I hope by 11 :)

Can't wait to see the pic Morgan! Enjoy the moment! <3

Thats exactly what I'm saying. I just love all you girls to pieces but I really want to talk about what's going on preggo wise 24 hours a day bc Im excited and nervous and scared and SICK lol...and I have no one IRL to talk to about it...but I'm not trying to be in your face about it...or complain...in front of anyone who is feeling sad!! It would break my heart to make one of you feel worse!

So anticipating your scan, Morgan!! I'll be thinking about you all morning mama! Is that Eastern time?! Lol xoxo

Well we could always make a FB group for the preggo ladies. Especially if someone has questions they want answered because I tend to check FB much more often than this some days so your question may get overlooked.

If rather keep it on BnB bc God forbid I mis-posted something and it ended up on my timeline or worse, someone else's who wasn't "out" yet...I'd die. Lol

As you know, we've been TTC #1 for a year and tomorrow is my first ever "infertility discussion" doctor's appointment. What should I expect? Are they just going to sit there and ask me questions or will they also do bloodwork? Is there anything in particular I should ask? If they bring up things like Clomid, progesterone, etc. is there anything I should know or ask?

I'm entering into new territory and I'm a little nervous of what I will discover. :nope:

Thanks for your feedback!

If rather keep it on BnB bc God forbid I mis-posted something and it ended up on my timeline or worse, someone else's who wasn't "out" yet...I'd die. Lol

Well I think if the other ladies here TTC are okay with us posting in here, then we can just keep it to one thread. Those of us who already have our BFP still regularly check/post here anyway.

Heck yeah I'm obsessed w/ this thread, DH has taken notice. Lol. and YES it's @ 9:45 a.m. eastern standard time!!:happydance:

I have bruises on my arm from the IV fluids they gave me. Are they supposed to hurt nurses?? Lol I was kinda mad. I have had on long sleeves the last few days and my arm was hurting and I rolled it up and it looks like a heroin arm lol purple and blue :/ not infected but ouch. Rob me of an ultrasound AND jack up my arm?! :mad:

it's hard to keep up definitely, i find myself skipping pages and pages because i just can't read it all.

i think we should have a thread where the preggos can go to after they get their bfp- not totally disappear but they can talk preggo things and MAYBE cut down on some of the convo on here to make it easier.

Seriously sorry if I offended anyone on this board. Wasn't referring to you. I just know way too many people that make it an every weekend thing to get completely trashed and too many people that are disgustingly addicted to drugs but get pregnant on accident and either knowingly continue to do those shitty things to themselves and their babies or don't find out until they're halfway baked. Maybe I am being bitter but I still don't think it's right that it's that easy for THEM to get pregnant when they can't take care of themselves let alone the baby inside them.

NO no I wasn't offended! I was just saying that I could where both you guys AND where Waves are coming from.

And trust me I try to be sensitive to you all! I want to support you all and root you guys on, but I never want anyone to feel like I am being all flashy and my pregnancy. I always try to check my sensitivity dial, you know what I mean?

I care about you girls like real-life friends, not just BnB friends, you know?
The thing is I am really truly happy for all the pregnant girls here! It is the ones that don't take care of them selves I don't appreciate. You guys are my friends, despite not knowing you in real life. I feel closer to you guys then some of the other friends I have. Which is sad but true

Totally agree! I can't talk about our little guy and TTC with others like I can you guys. Thank you for that.

I knew you'd love it here!!!! :) :)

Sandy what are you doing this cycle? Are you gonna try softcups?! Lol. I'm excited for you.

So much to catch up on! I hope everyone had a great day! I'm nearing bed time, so I don't think I can catch up on it all today, but I'll try to be online more tomorrow.

I got a teaching position today, and I'm SOOO excited! I put off any prego symptoms or any type of feelings today only being 7dpo. Not really feeling too much here, more like there's not really anything going on with my body, so I'm kinda feeling out this month.

It totally doesn't bother me at all for you ladies to talk pregnant stuff. I can even chime in there a bit from previous experience :) I only want the best for you all! Plus, I like having your input.

it's hard to keep up definitely, i find myself skipping pages and pages because i just can't read it all.

i think we should have a thread where the preggos can go to after they get their bfp- not totally disappear but they can talk preggo things and MAYBE cut down on some of the convo on here to make it easier.

Thank you for being honest. Xo. This is, after all, a TTC board and I totally understand an respect that. Many of us have been together since last January and for a long time is was a small group. Now maybe more people are joining, which is great and super supportive!!...but I know not everyone wants to see the preggo banter...this way you guys can come in when you want! An also not see it on CD1, when you feel like shit! Although I hope none of you girls ever have to see CD1 again!! :) !

Morgan, why don't you go ahead and make a group in one of the preggo forums, and post a link and then whoever wants to can subscribe and follow!! I'd do it but I'm pretty sure it would take me a month to figure out how to do it LOL!

Totally off-topic and I'm sure several of you already saw on Facebook but we booked our wedding venue finally :) I'm so excited because this means it's a definite and I can actually start planning things and DOING things instead of just pinning ideas on Pinterest :)

I was telling my mom my thoughts for the day-of timeline and various other things and she couldn't seem any more disinterested. It was pretty annoying.

oh no no disney, i didn't mean i MIND the pregnant talk- good heavens no, i'm thrilled for everyone here! i just can't keep up with all the pages of info! i feel lost everyday because when i finally get the chance to sit and read, i just can't read 10 + pages of info, so i would just hope that maybe a second thread would help make it only like 5 pages to read!

Woohoo I swear I just got so excited!!!!! :)

OMG this will be great and everyone can catch up on TTC stuff without us blabbing! And we can stay together and it will be awesome!!!!! Grand idea.

Um what should we name it?! Lol I am open for anything. Preggos?

I'm gonna go ahead and do it, for the sake of your sanities ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->