This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

there are a few friends I can kind of talk to about it but not like I want to. I can't go into details like I can with you all.

Hahaha Ive been doing the same thing Amanda. I'm trying to avoid facebook because I don't want to see people flaunting their babies and bumps and suck so I just keep hitting refresh on here lol

The hard part for me is to not talk about it with my friends IRL. I'm a texting junkie and always reach to text them about my excitement about EWCM or sore boobs and realize that they would be like wtf.

omg I can so relate hahhaa

I'm a little behind here but I wanted to add that I wanna quit my job too haha. I have 50 minutes left and its dragging. Being on my feet all day makes for a super sore body.

Ugh, I went on Facebook and instantly regret it :( baby bump picture right away...fml I just want a little bean in my tummy right now!!!!! I should have a nice big bump already...I hate stupid miscarriages, and I hate how stressful and depressing TTC is right now....okay, I'm done...needed a poor me moment:cry:

hugs ashlee. we all understand :)

I'm sorry I can't hear any of you over the sound of the old person sucking on soup with their dentures our three feet away from me.

I so agree! I'm sick of all the pregnant girls complaining on FB or babies born when mine was or the women complaining about babies that are up at night. I don't FB much anymore. I can't talk to my friends and family about TFC things like I do here either. Even Hubby.. he laughs at my "hoo ha thermometer ". Lol. It is funny to say it that way.. but I only tell him the minimum to not overwhelm him with it all. He just keeps saying it will happen. He doesn't know all the work and worry that goes into it. I also feel guilty because I ate like crap today and I'm afraid it will jack up my cycle if I eat carbs.

Ugh, I went on Facebook and instantly regret it :( baby bump picture right away...fml I just want a little bean in my tummy right now!!!!! I should have a nice big bump already...I hate stupid miscarriages, and I hate how stressful and depressing TTC is right now....okay, I'm done...needed a poor me moment:cry:
Bleh, i know how you feel exactly! OH's ex who we are still friends with just announced her pregnancy today. If I had not miscarried, I would have had a 5 month old today. But we don't have any control over that, even though its hard to remember that

I'm sorry I can't hear any of you over the sound of the old person sucking on soup with their dentures our three feet away from me.

Bwahahahahaha

I just walked to the ferry building on the embarcadero and got a juice. Yummm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
i work in a lab where machines and fridges and sonicators are running all day. i notice something is different when something turns OFF. the downside is that pretty much everyone SCREAM-talks - "HEY, IS SOMEONE USING THIS?" from 2 feet away. the plus-side is that sometimes when people think they are "whispering" (gossiping), you can hear everything they say.

Sorry Ashlee, I feel like a jerk talking to anyone about TTC since I have a bean, but I really know how you feel. Hold on bc it's coming. Esp you Ashlee, you are a fertile myrtle!!! ;)

Amelia- LOL I would say something. But then again you do have to work with her everyday. LMAO my situation exactly with this girl by me. Sometimes I just wanna hop over this cubicle!!!

Sandy- NO WORRIES til CD10 :)

I so agree! I'm sick of all the pregnant girls complaining on FB or babies born when mine was or the women complaining about babies that are up at night. I don't FB much anymore. I can't talk to my friends and family about TFC things like I do here either. Even Hubby.. he laughs at my "hoo ha thermometer ". Lol. It is funny to say it that way.. but I only tell him the minimum to not overwhelm him with it all. He just keeps saying it will happen. He doesn't know all the work and worry that goes into it. I also feel guilty because I ate like crap today and I'm afraid it will jack up my cycle if I eat carbs.
Ugh I hate when hubby says to be patient and that it will happen. Want to smack him right upside the face lol.

Bleh, i know how you feel exactly! OH's ex who we are still friends with just announced her pregnancy today. If I had not miscarried, I would have had a 5 month old today. But we don't have any control over that, even though its hard to remember that

I just walked to the ferry building on the embarcadero and got a juice. Yummm
Ugh I know, I just hate that there was nothing to do to stop it. GRRR. We had to run into the ferry building after we got off BART at Embarcadero to pee the other day because DH had drank too much coffee and I told him I wasn't buying something just so he could use a bathroom lol.

i work in a lab where machines and fridges and sonicators are running all day. i notice something is different when something turns OFF. the downside is that pretty much everyone SCREAM-talks - "HEY, IS SOMEONE USING THIS?" from 2 feet away. the plus-side is that sometimes when people think they are "whispering" (gossiping), you can hear everything they say.
Haha no secrets there

I totally didn't temp this morning. Oops.
lol I thought so. You're supposed to be a day ahead of me but our charts look exactly the same in our sigs

Sorry Ashlee, I feel like a jerk talking to anyone about TTC since I have a bean, but I really know how you feel. Hold on bc it's coming. Esp you Ashlee, you are a fertile myrtle!!! ;)

Amelia- LOL I would say something. But then again you do have to work with her everyday. LMAO my situation exactly with this girl by me. Sometimes I just wanna hop over this cubicle!!!

Sandy- NO WORRIES til CD10 :)
Ugh I hope so. It only took me until the 3rd cycle last time. I need to keep reminding myself that out of the last 3 cycles, I've only had 1 normal cycle and try not to beat myself up about it but I hate that I'm going on the 4th one since my miscarriage. Just depressing

Ashlee, that's like 200ft away from my office :)! It's so tempting, the ferry building has amazing goodies

They do have SO MUCH stuff in there! It was packed though since it was labor day weekend. Friggin nightmare walking there and at Fisherman's Warf

This is actually my third since I had him. I just didn't know about the first one. Hopefully the third time is the charm!

Ashlee, yeah I spaced it this morning. Oops! And yrs, sometimes a smack upside hubbys head would be appropriate, but they're just trying to be supportive I guess. If I could just make him understand about feeling broken -- he just reminds me nobody is at fault. Over and over. And he's right, but it still feels like my fault since there is literally no one to blame.. we just happened to be the 1.1% unfortunately!

This is my 8th since miscarriage but with a different partner. So I really have no idea if its even possible. Blergh

I wish I knew if I could even get pregnant. I feel like it is hopeless for me and I should just stop trying. Maybe become a foster parent or something.

What do you girls think about drinking alcohol in the tww?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->