This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Oh! And i'm Cassidy, 23. DH is Kevin- 25. We've been together a little over 7 years and made it official June 21st. Haven't used protection since Jan. 2012, started using OPKs and keeping track of CM Dec 2012. DH has had some unresolved medical issues that are going on and have been getting in the way, but it feels like we're getting back into the swing of things so hopefully we'll get our first BFP soon!

Ugh I'm all crampy again today, more so than yesterday. I've had a few pretty sharp pains here and there as well. However I've been off my feet most of today so I really don't know what else to do to help ease the pain lol.

WOW this thread moves at the speed of light lol

Hi ladies!! My name is Dee, I am 36 nd married to an amazing man. We have 7 angels nd no living children. We have faith that our turn is coming very soon.

Good luck to everyone Xxxx

WOW this thread moves at the speed of light lol

Hi ladies!! My name is Dee, I am 36 nd married to an amazing man. We have 7 angels nd no living children. We have faith that our turn is coming very soon.

Good luck to everyone Xxxx

Hey Dee - welcome, sorry to hear about your loss. Lots of women here to help along the way and share both the highs and lows... fx for more highs / bfps this month.

x

Thanks girls!!!

Sooo my levels are now at 21,000 vs. 13,986 on Thursday. Still not a double but they said it's enough to say I'm progressing.

They gave me NO explanation for my bleeding, not being able to say anything for SURE. They didn't do an ultrasound since levels rose and told me to come back for more bleeding.

So as uninformative as that was, I guess I can sleep well knowing my levels rose a bit and that I'm still feeling suuuper queasy. She said there are NO guarantees with the way things have been going for me. But hey- at least bean is still snuggled in there good.. Just hoping she sticks!

We have an ultrasound this week, I'll be 6 weeks 3 days so hoping for a heartbeat. Then I can rest easy :)

No sex or rough play for a while. Trying to eat lots, stay hydrated, and be stress-free.

Whew, procreating is QUITE the task!! ;)

Morgan I'm so glad your levels are rising! They didn't look for the source of bleeding though? Seems weird...hopefully it stops and you see a nice strong heartbeat soon!

No she said some ladies have "a period every month til the moment they're crowning". That was her excuse for no diagnosis.

I was pissed for lack of a better word. I feel like I'm my own doctor.

But whatever I'm so sick of hospitals I am so ready to get into an OB who knows what she's talking about!!!

So your apt is Friday? Is that with an actual OB? I'm so annoyed for you lol I just want you to know what's going on so you can relax, you've been through enough!

Ugh how ridiculous they use that as a reason!! I mean, it MAY be the case for you, but it's not a 'period' and there is SOME sort of reasoning behind the bleeding!! I hope everything is okay :hugs:

Sorry AF got you Amanda :hugs:

Waves, Julie, Rachel, Kara? How have you been feeling? MS? BUMP PICS?!?! ;)

Do you have any symptoms popping up Morgan??

Emily- baby boy is gonna be coming pretty soon! How exciting! Can't wait to see his gorgeous face!

Waves, Julie, Rachel? How have you been feeling? MS? BUMP PICS?!?! ;)

I've been okay just very crampy yesterday and today :/ I have my 12 week bump picture from last week I can share.

Attachments

• 12weeks-2.jpg
    12weeks-2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
Awww little baby growing in there! Are you carrying the same as with your girls, or does it feel different? Any names picked out? :)

Yep Friday!

I also wasn't like bleeding a bunch when I went. Do you guys think they should have done something more? I have just been told by like fifty people at the ER, family, and DH that they have done all they can do, and no I'm not happy i wish I had an answer, but I feel like people think I'm crazy!! It's actually really irritating knowing what has happened to us. Obviously I am extremely worried about this pregnancy and have been through so much.. Grr hoping this is a magical OBGYN to make up for this mess. Like I said it's an AWESOME maternity hospital so I'm pretty excited. And doc said we can expect to hear a HB by then so FX'd for that.. I can only hope!

Awwwwwe Waves I love your photography so much and beautiful mini bump!!! :) :) :)

I would think they would want to do another U/S, to try to identify the reason for bleeding if your levels are still rising. But i've never been in the position to even deal with doctors during pregnancy so i'm kind of clueless as to whether they could do more to determine what it is or not when you're so early in the pregnancy. I'm just keeping my FX tightly for you! <3

Morgan-my scan is Friday too!! Fx'd for two lovely pictures for us to share!! :)

Morgan-my scan is Friday too!! Fx'd for two lovely pictures for us to share!! :)

My NT scan is Friday as well :)

Awww little baby growing in there! Are you carrying the same as with your girls, or does it feel different? Any names picked out? :)

It's hard to say if I'm carrying the same or not just yet. But I carried different with each girl haha. Autumn was carried up high and she was always in my ribs. Hannah I carried her so low from the very beginning. I guess we'll see as I get a little further along. I knew I was having girls each time before but this time I strongly feel boy but we'll see!

Names... kinda have some picked out. For a boy last time we wanted Joshua Harlow (Harlow is OH's middle name and was his late grandfather's first name) but I'm not sure if I'm 100% sold on Joshua this time around. We'll see. As for girls, I have a list but OH tends to not like any girl names that I do and vice versa. Right now the first names on my girl list are: katherine (i'd call her kate though), colleen, claire. Girl middle names: olivia, paige, ellis, harper. I really like the combo of Katherine Paige but OH doesn't like that first name so we'll see.

Exciting!!! Can't wait till your gender scan to know what you;re having!!!

And that's funny, I actually have Harlow on my girls list :haha:

Thanks! Me either lol.
Aw it's a cute name and I could use it as a girl's middle name as well but we thought it was more fitting for a boy since it'd be passed down from 2 other males in the family.

Ugh this cramping/aching is unreal. I've got lower back pain now too. I was super paranoid last pregnancy so I don't want to be the same this time but this is so uncomfortable.

:( i'm sorry hun, hopefully the cramping stops soon and you get some relief :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->