This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I'm a little sad about this new thread thing. I have been with some of these girls since January. I honestly have no desire to move over to a new board. Sorry if this pisses anyone off but it took me 13 cycles to get pregnant and I never once bitched when other people on this board got their BFPs. And I am married, have a good job, blah blah blah. I have shared more with some of these girls than I have with people IRL in regards to TTC. And honestly I don't feel like telling my entire life story to complete strangers again. I have made friends here, some of which are friends of mine on FB now. So if I am going anywhere its off BnB. I came on here to connect with people in the same situation as me. And as far as I can tell, a lot of you are in the exact same situation as me. I may be pregnant but I don't have a baby yet. This is my FIRST time being pregnant. A lot can go wrong. I'm not trying to be a negative nancy but I still need support too and I'd prefer to get that from the friends that I have made here. So for now, I'm going to follow along as I have been and root you on as much as I can. The only reason I haven't been posting this week is because I have worked every day since last Thursday, 12 hours shifts every day. But I have been reading because I legit care about you all getting your bfps.

I think the new thread thing is kinda sad too, I know I didn't join at the very beginning but I joined in April which. Was pretty close to the beginning and I really don't mind hearing the preggo talk and looking at scans etc from you girls. I know that I rant a lot about TTC and get bent out of shape but its never been about any of you girls. I tell you guys things I don't tell my closest friends lol and am not afraid of TMI. I've always been super happy for all the bfps in this thread. It's mainly Facebook and people in real life that I rant about and get frustrated about. I don't want you guys to go anywhere. :hugs:

Well your not offending me! I don't think you should have to go anywhere. But if you choose to you can. I have stated before you guys give me hope and something to look forward too.

I never felt like any of the preggo ladies should be apologizing for talking about it. I always thought you all should post anything and everything you wanted. I love seeing you guys progress through your pregnancies and it's like a learning center for me and what I should be expecting. I do understand wanting a pregnancy thread though and I plan on stalking both this ttc thread and the preggo thread.

Thanks for the feedback! I guess I'm just kind of nervous. Going to sleep it off and leave it in God's hands!

Sleep tight girls!

New thread or no new thread, I'm not leaving this one. Like someone else said, I want to stay here until you ladies all get those second lines and your forever babies.

It's not much unlike any of us joining baby clubs for the month we're due (like I'm in the March Monkeys thread for March 2014 due dates.) I hate that thread because nobody really interacts with each other, they just post their whining for the day & move on to whine about something later. People post things and nobody acknowledges it. It sucks to not have that group to talk to about what I'm going through right now being pregnant because I had such a great group of girls when I was pregnant the last time in that baby club (heck, we all STILL post in in and our kids are a year and a half old.) So having a new thread specifically about being pregnant with girls I'm actually close with on this site that are going through it at the same time is definitely really nice. That doesn't mean it has to be an "us vs you guys" kinda thing.

But I know I certainly don't want to keep going on and on about appointments and scans and movement and heartbeats and all that when you guys are having the struggles you are, even if they're only emotionally and not physically.

Nichole and Sandy-I was still over weight and eating like crap and still got a bfp. Definitely try to be healthier, but don't put all you ttc woes on being over weight. It will only stress you out more!

Katrina-I used to bowl on a 9 pen league lol...I was good but only bc I only had to hit 9 pens lol

Girls-No one said the preggos are leaving!!! This will still be our main thread, we will just have another place to post preggo questions when that's all we can think about. We will still talk about our lives and everyone's lives here and still share about our pregnancies. I know that no one cares if I ask preggo questions, just some days that's all I can think about and I don't want to be selfish lol we may not even like it and quit the preggo thread altogether lol Just know that no one is leaving! This is still our main thread!

Personally, I don't see the point in two threads. I know that the pregnant ladies try to keep pregnant talk to a minimum because they are worried it will hurt us TTC'ers feelings. Speaking for myself, it makes me SO HAPPY to see your updates and hear how you are doing!!! It's not like just because you got a BFP I don't give a rats ass about you anymore!! I absolutely love hearing/seeing you progress and want to watch the whole freaking 9 months and beyond and learn from your experiences and give any limited advice I may be able to! I love all of you girl and although I want a BFP of my own that doesn't make me not care about you when you get yours! I DO NOT MIND PREGGO TALK AT ALL. And I will be stalking the new thread to keep up on those of you who choose to post there :)

One suggestion I will make though is to make this a closed thread from now on after this month. I think any more people joining we may just get a bit out of control ;) lol

AFM, such a long day. Got 3 hours of sleep, up at 5.15 to go apply for a job that i'll hopefully get then drove 30 minutes to my hometown to help my best friend have her baby! I got to hold her leg while she was pushing and everything. It was SUCH an amazing experience!! I was in the room when I was 17 and my mom gave birth to my baby sister but sat back and didn't really look too much. I was right up in the action and it was absolutely amazing. I bawled like a baby. Now i'm going to sleep like one :)

Personally, I don't see the point in two threads. I know that the pregnant ladies try to keep pregnant talk to a minimum because they are worried it will hurt us TTC'ers feelings. Speaking for myself, it makes me SO HAPPY to see your updates and hear how you are doing!!! It's not like just because you got a BFP I don't give a rats ass about you anymore!! I absolutely love hearing/seeing you progress and want to watch the whole freaking 9 months and beyond and learn from your experiences and give any limited advice I may be able to! I love all of you girl and although I want a BFP of my own that doesn't make me not care about you when you get yours! I DO NOT MIND PREGGO TALK AT ALL. And I will be stalking the new thread to keep up on those of you who choose to post :)

Totally agree :)

Oh, and AF got me today lol. Right on schedule. C'mon SEPTEMBERRR!!!

I agree with possibly making this thread closed too.

Sorry about af getting you Cassidy

What's going on with closing the thread? What did i miss? Is it coz there are pg ladies on it? Personally i like it, as theyvgive us ttcers hope..! They can share their experience and they were here from the start?

I was on here in Nov 2012 and most of the ladies on my thread got pg and went to pg boards..! It felt like i got left behind. theyve all had their babies now too!

I haven't been posting most on here but for my two cents, I love reading everyone's updates - the pregnant girls and all the ttcers in the same boat as me. You're all hilarious, I just miss posting more because I'm over the other side of the world from the rest of you.

This thread was totally the reason I joined this site - for a supportive group of ladies going through what I am. It took me a few months to find it, but I'm glad I did!

I think there a total misunderstanding abou the other thread. It's not because anyone will stop sharing pregnancy posts here, we can just be more in depth with posts over there while focusing in you guys ttc over here. We can still share updates like we have been here, but if I want to gush about something or complain about a symptom for 20 minutes straight I'm gonna want to post it there. Like I said, it's no different than me posting in my March Monkeys due date thread with those girls due the same time as me. The only difference is I've known these girls in our other thread longer than those in the March Monkeys thread so watching their pregnancies progress is more exciting. It's not an "us vs you" thing by any means and I feel like that's how everyone is taking it. I know personally ill still share preggo news here but even before the new thread I shared when asked because I don't know who is having a rough day and just isn't in the mood to hear about it and I care about seeing you guys get your bfp and not about bringing you down by inadvertently rubbing anything in anyone's face.

Morgan, I'm excited for your scan! Good luck :)

Julie, thanks! I just wasn't having cycles regularly when I was about 20 pounds heavier. I lost it and was immediately pregnant. I haven't heard anything good about the bella bands. I wear lower cut pants so I actually used a hair tie lol. And longer shirts.

Maria, good luck with your appt! I haven't had a true one.. when I wasn't having cycles my gp diagnosed pcos and told me to lose weight.. which did work., but still!

Nichole, that sounds good to me!

Cassidy, sorry about AF! This is gonna be the month!!

Morgan, thinking and praying for you this day! xoxo

I am 3DPO today, no symptoms!!

i no im a newbie but I love to hear all about your pregnancies and as im ttc its nice for you guys to remind me what to expect as its been 4 years since I was last pregnant. the only thing with having 2 threads its going to take even longer as I think youll end up posting in both and il have to read 2 threads instead:haha:

as for weight-loss ive put n 5lbs in the last 2 months and I feel crap!! but im just concerned because the last time I came off the pill I put on 7lbs!!! so im really trying to be good but its hard I normally do a calorie controlled diet but im scared if i do that this time it may affect ttc so im hoping if I walk more and go swimming that will help instead!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->