This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

oh and wishing you morgan the best of luck for your scan!!!!xxx

and im feeling a little down hearted today as ive had no symptoms of ovulation iv had no EWCM so I have no clue where I am!

hi girls!
i dont know whether to laugh or cry over the whole "two thread" thing - we are so silly! i think having a place where the pregnant women can talk about those things is a great idea, but staying here to cheer us on is mandatory ;) I am on 4 FB private groups: one for ttc people only, one for ttc and pregos, one for ppl with babies, and one for general life bitching. When i'm feeling ok and strong, i check out the baby board. when i feel like it's never going to be my turn and i'm crying my eyes out, i go to the ttc only board. i think it will be the same here. Regardless, we should ALL be supporting each other, no matter where we are in the journey. We all have the same end goal :)
btw, i've been on a few threads in the last 18 months, and this is the only one i've stuck with. i love you girls, i love your encouraging words, understanding, etc. I turn here more frequently than i turn to ppl IRL. hugs today! hugs to everyone!

hwpg i think they should hop over and give us updates on their scans, cheer us on, all that, but dude, from last night to this am, i have had like 6 pages to look at. And that's just soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to catch up on!

This is my main thread. I will always check this first and update this one first. With all the ttc talk, my preggo questions get lost in the shuffle. The preggo board will only be for my preggo questions. All updates and such will still go here. I'm not gonna miss all the bfps on here! Plus, I know I liked listening to preggo updates before I got my bfp too, so hopefully you all see it as a symbol of hope like I did!

Cassidy- Boo for AF but yay for a new energized cycle! That's awesome about your friend! I gladly would have held the legs if my friends if they would've let me lol

Morgan-I can NOT wait for your scan! I can only imagine how you are feeling! Good luck girl, I'll be stalking and waiting patiently for the update....

This is my main thread too. You girls are so amazing, sorry I haven't been on as much lately since I have been so busy.

Hey Cassidy - sucks about AF, sorry girl. Fist bump for next cycle with meeeeee!

cricket, cricket.
so quiet in here today.
morgan, 1040a EST.... impatiently waiting for 11am update....

It sure is quiet compared to usual! How is everyone today? It is super quiet at work today, so more time for me to be on here :) I am 3DPO with no symptoms whatsoever. With Silas, I dont remember having many except I did have very sore nipples...so I am wishing for that again lol. I also had no morning sickness at all, I was very spoiled! Wouldnt mind another pregnancy like that!

Me too!!

CD 4.. I'm ready to get moving.. (and BD'ing)!! Not even gonna kid myself -- I've got high hopes this month. I'm working really hard not to stress about it. I'm just doing all I can and trying to enjoy life! If it doesn't happen by New Years, I'll seek medical intervention. And I'm excited that it's almost fall -- my favorite season! ! Not gonna let this get me down :)

It sure is quiet compared to usual! How is everyone today? It is super quiet at work today, so more time for me to be on here :) I am 3DPO with no symptoms whatsoever. With Silas, I dont remember having many except I did have very sore nipples...so I am wishing for that again lol. I also had no morning sickness at all, I was very spoiled! Wouldnt mind another pregnancy like that!

I had a very easy pregnancy, too. I was very fortunate! Hopefully I can becthat lucky next time. You did IUI right?

I agree that two threads is a bit silly, but I understand where you are all coming from. If this thread isn't closed already then I vote close it, we are chatty and always will be but any more people and we may not be able to keep up. I joined in April and haven't really ventured to any other boards on BnB since bcause the support on this board is far superior to any other. I consider you all my friends, even if we will never meet in person. I legit care about you all, and want each and every one of you to get a bfp. We're in it for the long haul ladies.

Morgan, I can't wait to hear about your doctors appt this am!

Nichole, I've eaten so poorly this week too. I just know that I have to be better from here on out. And exercise. With AF still lingering I just get lazy.

Cassidy, boo for AF but I'm really hopeful for you this month cause your hubs is feeling better.

Marie, I missed your question and I'm on my phone so going back is difficult, but always feel free to ask again or remind us that we missed it :) goodluck with your appointment-- I so hope you can get some answers.

Hi to everyone else-- it's almost Friday! We had people over for dinner last night and they stayed late. I'm so tired today!

Sonia, welcome back! I think I forgot to say hi yesterday.

Yeah, whoever mentioned that we should all meet someday had a great idea! I know that was a week or two ago lol I've thought of that myself though! It would be cool to meet up sometime! Everyone should come to me bc I'm in the middle lol

I agree about how awesome this board is! I only look at a weight loss thread other than this one.. you ladies are awesome and I'm thankful Morgan steered me here :)

Yeah, whoever mentioned that we should all meet someday had a great idea! I know that was a week or two ago lol I've thought of that myself though! It would be cool to meet up sometime! Everyone should come to me bc I'm in the middle lol

Me! We should have a big BnB picnic!

Morgan-I hope everything is going ok...thinking of you and trying to wait patiently...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->