This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I can't bring myself to share numbers.. but, I'm t pworking on it. I try to do a low carb diet. It's supposed to be good for PCOS. I try not to eat sugars, breads, potatoes, starches, potatoes, etc. I try to for meats and veggies and my lite low carb greek yogurt and a little fruit. Also cheese. Lots of salads. I don't drink soda, rarely even diet. It works if I don't cheat. When I get pregnant, I'll add back in some potatoes and whole grain breads and more fruits.

NOOO PREGGOOSSS DONT GOO!!!!!!

id hate for tht to happen...geeeezz...u know im pretty sure well land up just posting on your new thread...ive been with u girls from january...and i am soo happy to b sharing this journey with ull...i love hearing your progress bcos i know im gonna b sharing the same with u girls sooon... im sad now :cry:

I'd totally share, too! :) Lol. It takes all kinds, and what's on the outside doesn't make or break a person. I try hard to love myself, and my hubby loves me. Maybe if I'm nicer and kinder to my body, it will cooperate with me! Haha

I see your progress on the other thread and you are doing great Sandy. I'd love to be your weight loss buddy if you wanted. We could share our game plans, vent when we mess up, encourage each other etc. Let me know! :thumbup:

SONIA DON'T BE CONFUSED!!!

I am NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I will just try and keep most baby related things over there for courtesy of others. But we can all share back and forth and it will relieve a lot of the catching up you have to do!!! :) :) :)

Thought you could get rid of me that easily did ya?! ;)

I will take it! All I here is it will be easier to get pregnant if you gain weight, you should weigh more for you age etc etc. I don't watch what I eat, I love food and nothing.

Not sure if too many posts caused my question to get lost or if no one here had any experience related to my question on page 59. I suppose I should've just started a thread about it.:-(

Either way, good night ladies!

Maria-I have never had one but I would bring up what you have done like opks and temping. If you have done them. what your cycles are like. Ask questions! Don't be afraid to you want answers.

I'm a little sad about this new thread thing. I have been with some of these girls since January. I honestly have no desire to move over to a new board. Sorry if this pisses anyone off but it took me 13 cycles to get pregnant and I never once bitched when other people on this board got their BFPs. And I am married, have a good job, blah blah blah. I have shared more with some of these girls than I have with people IRL in regards to TTC. And honestly I don't feel like telling my entire life story to complete strangers again. I have made friends here, some of which are friends of mine on FB now. So if I am going anywhere its off BnB. I came on here to connect with people in the same situation as me. And as far as I can tell, a lot of you are in the exact same situation as me. I may be pregnant but I don't have a baby yet. This is my FIRST time being pregnant. A lot can go wrong. I'm not trying to be a negative nancy but I still need support too and I'd prefer to get that from the friends that I have made here. So for now, I'm going to follow along as I have been and root you on as much as I can. The only reason I haven't been posting this week is because I have worked every day since last Thursday, 12 hours shifts every day. But I have been reading because I legit care about you all getting your bfps.

Oh and just to add since I am kind of irritated, we have always been talkative and I love it. I don't want the long random posts to stop.

When I went to my ob I just mainly showed charts and talked about anovulatory cycles. Clomid got brought up and I got labs done. That was it for me.

As you know, we've been TTC #1 for a year and tomorrow is my first ever "infertility discussion" doctor's appointment. What should I expect? Are they just going to sit there and ask me questions or will they also do bloodwork? Is there anything in particular I should ask? If they bring up things like Clomid, progesterone, etc. is there anything I should know or ask?

I'm entering into new territory and I'm a little nervous of what I will discover. :nope:

Thanks for your feedback!

Ask anything and everything tht comes to your mind...discuss your normal cycle length...lp length...if they dont mention blood draws themselves then ask for them...ask to get progesterone tested before asking for clomid or any other drug...cd3 blood work is also stuff tht u want to ask for...all the best for your app tomorrow :thumbup:

Can others join the thread since its closed? I guess I am confused! I know I haven't been here quite as long as the rest of you. I joined bnb in April and you girls were the first ones I talked too.

Oh and just to add since I am kind of irritated, we have always been talkative and I love it. I don't want the long random posts to stop.

aww...dont b upset hun...not gud during preg :) ... i just think mayb some of the newer girls dont totally understand how close we have gotten over time...of course all new comers r more than welcome to discuss and share but tht doesnt mean the oldies cant stay... :nope:

I must have missed what happened early? Who bitched about ppl on here getting bfp's?? I only saw people complaining about how drunks and druggies seem to get pregnant easily.

PR girl - when I went to mine I met with the DR and told my story, we talked about my health history, DH and my cycles. Then he did an ultrasound. I was on CD9 when I first went. Because he noticed an abnormal shape of my uterus, I went back the next day for an HSG, which he was planning on doing later on anyways but he needed to do it because I have a uterine septum. Then I went for CD 3 bloodwork and another ultrasound to check for antral follicle count. They used all the info from my bloodwork and ultrasound to give me the lowdown on my chances. After I started clomid, I had a 7dpo progesterone drawn. I think all that bloodwork and an HSG is a good place to start. Also a SA for your hubby. Most likely that is what he will suggest anyways. Oh and my CD 3 bloodwork I had was an AMH, estridiol, FSH, and I think another sorry I can't remember. Based off my ultrasound and labs he had an answer, I think if they would have all come back normal he would have done more searching.

I must have missed what happened early? Who bitched about ppl on here getting bfp's?? I only saw people complaining about how drunks and druggies seem to get pregnant easily.

Nichole NO ONE bitched abt the preggos on this thread ....someone suggested tht the preggos start a new thread and discuss their preggo related stuff there..which is y morgan made a new thread and hence the misunderstanding :wacko:

Honestly I don't know if anyone specifically bitched about it but I feel like for the past 2 months all we have done is talk about should the preggos stay or go? Are we posting too much about ourselves? Are we offending anyone?? And apologizing everytime one of us has something to share. It was never like that before and I am finally bitching about it because it has finally pissed me off enough to complain about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->