This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

GL nichole! i know many of us understand the anxiety leading up to SA; if you have any questions/concerns/anything, just ask!

MrsAmk-That is so horrible! I'm so sorry...did you know his heart had stopped before he was out? Would you do home birth again? I want to do home birth but everyone tries to talk me out of it bc of stories like yours...we are meeting with midwives at a birth center though. I figure it might be a good inbetween.

Nichole-In glad she called so you can get things going!

I'm sorry, MrsAMK. I can't even imagine not knowing what happened. He is beautiful though! I had a velamentous cord insertion and vasa previa. I should have had a c-section, but we didn't know I had it.. so we had an induction. And here I am.. an emergency c-section and stillborn son later. God had a reason though. He had to! For both of us. Good luck with the IUI!! :) These ladies are amazing!

Nichole, hopefully you guys will get good news!

Couple Not Happy About Twins

I just.... I just don't know what to do with this besides track this chick down and slap her silly.

poop link not working, here is the website https://www.kutv.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_6644.shtml

MrsAmk-That is so horrible! I'm so sorry...did you know his heart had stopped before he was out? Would you do home birth again? I want to do home birth but everyone tries to talk me out of it bc of stories like yours...we are meeting with midwives at a birth center though. I figure it might be a good inbetween.

My mom (attempted) to have both my brother and I at home. It was a disaster. I think with your first, stick with the hospital or birthing center.

Julie, I have been meaning to ask. Do you plan on having more children, after this one? And, are you going to use the same donor, if so?

What selfish f-ing jerks! You wanted a baby, you got two...everyone knows that's possibly with ivf. Guess you should've adopted if you can't be great full for what you've got! Ugh that makes me so angry!

Couple Not Happy About Twins

I just.... I just don't know what to do with this besides track this chick down and slap her silly.

poop link not working, here is the website https://www.kutv.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_6644.shtml
Ugh. I think it was wrong of them to post about it and complain. I don't think its wrong for them to have concerns, fears and anxiety over having twins, especially when they have another child at home already. I understand their panic. Twins would be a lot to handle.

Amanda-Yes! I want 4 kids...at least not having any yet that's what I want lol. The plan is to use him as a donor again. We are all unsure how he will react though when baby is born, so we'll play it by ear. There's always that slight chance he may uncomfortable doing it again.

I agree Amanda...it's legit to be scared and have concerns, but really?! You had to go public and complain about it?! Boo Hoo.... Lol

i posted that link in my FB group - those girls were as up in arms about it as you guys. scared? yes. overwhelmed? sure. but pissed? if they truly did struggle with fertility and ended up having to do IVF, i think pissed would be the least of their emotions. (but thats just me).

Ash- where are you? You're normally chatty in the mornings!

I guess a lot of us are waiting to O though..so its not too exciting. not too much to talk about.

MY BEAN! HEARTRATE 120 BPM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :happydance: :)

Follow up ultrasound next week!!! During today's ultrasound we thought we saw what were twins/two gest sacs (MADE MY HEART STOP- I GASPED OUT LOUD!!) and then the doc said "OH! See that beside the sac? There's your source of bleeding!" Right where the gestational sac sits up against the uterine wall. Says it is very common and should resolve on it's own :)

And GOT A SCRIPT for ZOFRAN :) :) :)

WOOOOOFRICKINHOOOOOO

Okay, I'm done being a proud Mom! And VERY behind at work so I won't be on much for a while. SO excited girls! :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_2319.jpg
    IMG_2319.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 10

No it shot up super high right before he came out. I would do a home birth again if I werent so paranoid...I still blame myself and that's hard to cope with. Otherwise, definetely! It was a really amazing experience (until the very end), and so peaceful and comfortable. I had a water birth, which was so great, no tearing!

I hope things with Morgan are ok! I figured we would hear from her by now!

Morgan: YAYAYAYA!!!! SO thrilled for you, God is so good!!!!

yay morgan! great news!

Scratch that! Yay Morgan!! So happy for you! I think boy. Just saying! :)

WOOOHOOO Morgan! I'm thrilled for you!! SO glad to hear the good news, and the bean is so cute! AAAH! yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->