This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

So I went in today (only 3dpo) to get my progesterone drawn because I cant get there tomorrow, they arent open on the weekends, and Monday Ill be out of town. I expected it to be super low because of how early it is, but she just called me and its 26.something!! Seems super high, no??

I don't blame them for being scared and anxious. I will be scared shitless being pregnant with just one. Them being pissed about having twins makes me so angry. They had to have known it was a possibility. Ugh!

yaaay morgan soo happy for u :happydance:

cd9 today...bding started last night :happydance: ...i felt the need to pee immediately after so i didnt think too much as it was only cd8....wen i got bak to bed dh was like..."did u just flush all the guys down ???? " ...hahahahah i couldnt stop loling....sooo cute...i just get soo much more reassured tht he wants this just as much as i do :)

Abt the couple being pissed with twins...i agree with mirolee...stressed i understand...worried i understand ...even frightened i understand...but pissed??? 2 tight slaps

So I went in today (only 3dpo) to get my progesterone drawn because I cant get there tomorrow, they arent open on the weekends, and Monday Ill be out of town. I expected it to be super low because of how early it is, but she just called me and its 26.something!! Seems super high, no??

wow 26 at 3dpo?????? thts high... y again did u think of testing at 3dpo??

Ash- where are you? You're normally chatty in the mornings!

I guess a lot of us are waiting to O though..so its not too exciting. not too much to talk about.

I'm still here reading and catching up. Probably won't be posting much the next few days. I'm not in a good place with TTC at the moment and before I could rant about it as much as I needed to and not have to worry about filtering it or about us chatting too much so I guess I'm just a little frustrated today. Call it PMS or whatever, I'm just not happy today and I know that I'm not in the mood to filter what's on my mind.

Morgan I am ecstatically happy for you! Your little bean is nice and safe and you've found the cause of the bleeding!! Congrats mommy!

Omggggg Morgan!!! Yay, yay, yay!!!! :) it is the subchorionic hematoma like I thought!! That's so so perfect and I'm SO excited and happy you got to see that little heartbeat!!! Congrats, mama!!!

sonia, when i asked my man why we couldnt do every day instead of every other day, he was like, "i want to stock up and send in my strongest men. if we did it every day, i would be empty". haha, oh brother!

I'm still here reading and catching up. Probably won't be posting much the next few days. I'm not in a good place with TTC at the moment and before I could rant about it as much as I needed to and not have to worry about filtering it or about us chatting too much so I guess I'm just a little frustrated today. Call it PMS or whatever, I'm just not happy today and I know that I'm not in the mood to filter what's on my mind.

totally understandable. hugs.

sonia, when i asked my man why we couldnt do every day instead of every other day, he was like, "i want to stock up and send in my strongest men. if we did it every day, i would be empty". haha, oh brother!

Hahahaha...isnt it soo reassuring tht they r totally in this with us???

I guess a lot of us are waiting to O though..so its not too exciting. not too much to talk about.

Morgan I am ecstatically happy for you! Your little bean is nice and safe and you've found the cause of the bleeding!! Congrats mommy!

Hopefully your mood will turn around hun...hugs to u...but honestly...the point of this thread is to say wat u feel...and now with the new preggo thread i totally think tht u can ramble on as much as u want :hugs:

No filters here and you can fill as many pages as you want up with all your thoughts, I'll read them all!! :) honestly though, I'm sorry you're feeling crappy, big hugs xo

I understand completely. We're here if you need us! Going to miss your input today, you're my Cali cycle buddy!

On another note, I woke up this morning to a chilly house. First time in ages and I GOT SO EXCITED! I can't wait for full blown fall. Boots, sweaters, and cold weather clothes here I come!

ps Ash & Cassidy, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods on Saturday! Is it going to be hot as balls?

ps Ash & Cassidy, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods on Saturday! Is it going to be hot as balls?

I'm looking forward to sweaters, boots and jackets too. Yes, it will be hot as balls...glad you say that because I say it daily, especially since I live here haha...supposed to be 99 saturday.

Thanks ladies

Hahahahah ' is it going to b hot as balls ' what the f does tht mean...hahahahahah

I'm looking forward to sweaters, boots and jackets too. Yes, it will be hot as balls...glad you say that because I say it daily, especially since I live here haha...supposed to be 99 saturday.

Thanks ladies

I use it often, my vocabulary consists of a lot of balls, ass, and amazeballs. people must wonder how I can work in a professional setting with such a terrible vocabulary. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->