This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Ohhh have i told u girls tht im doin the warrior dash this yr???its basically a 5k obstable race...IM EXCITED....in the worst of shape for a race BUT EXCITED :D

ps Ash & Cassidy, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods on Saturday! Is it going to be hot as balls?

I'm looking forward to sweaters, boots and jackets too. Yes, it will be hot as balls...glad you say that because I say it daily, especially since I live here haha...supposed to be 99 saturday.

Thanks ladies

I use it often, my vocabulary consists of a lot of balls, ass, and amazeballs. people must wonder how I can work in a professional setting with such a terrible vocabulary. haha.

This is why we get along so well lol. My vocabulary is pretty much the same. Though I work alone most of the time so it's not a problem ;)

Ohhh have i told u girls tht im doin the warrior dash this yr???its basically a 5k obstable race...IM EXCITED....in the worst of shape for a race BUT EXCITED :D

IM DOING IT TOO! October 26th!

You're braver than me. I effing hate running haha

:happydance: That's brilliant Morgan!!!! How far are you?

Sorry some of you girls are feeling crappy *****hugs*****

AFM - Nothing much to report really, sore boobs and cramping. I also feel really uncomfortable when I have my legs bunched up! Lots of creamy CM mixed in with EWCM today.

ps Ash & Cassidy, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods on Saturday! Is it going to be hot as balls?

I'm looking forward to sweaters, boots and jackets too. Yes, it will be hot as balls...glad you say that because I say it daily, especially since I live here haha...supposed to be 99 saturday.

Thanks ladies

I use it often, my vocabulary consists of a lot of balls, ass, and amazeballs. people must wonder how I can work in a professional setting with such a terrible vocabulary. haha.

This is why we get along so well lol. My vocabulary is pretty much the same. Though I work alone most of the time so it's not a problem ;)

haha def.
my newest favorite saying is "that shit was camping" why you ask? Cause it was in-tents (say it aloud, bahahaha)

I also call people asshats and f*cktards a lot.

lol hot as balls. I like to say it's hotter then satan's ball sack :haha:

BB your chart is looking wonderful, have my FX for you

OOH come do the warrior dash with me! It is SO fun. There's a lot of mud involved in the one i did. and then lots of beer and fried chicken at the end, to undo all the training you have done.

IM DOING IT TOO! October 26th!

OHH cool....mine is on this saturday...worst part being....race is at 4pm and my inlaws r flying in at 9....i think ill b broken by the time they land :dohh: ...ohhhh and they r staying for 5 weeks :shrug::cry:

work is far less boring when i have unlimited access to you ladies! Ah. I was going crazy the past few days!

Thanks ladies

haha def.
my newest favorite saying is "that shit was camping" why you ask? Cause it was in-tents (say it aloud, bahahaha)

I also call people asshats and f*cktards a lot.
Hahaha we so used the in-tents one when I was in high school lmao. I also use asshats and f*cktards...

oh trust me im not...8 of us friends decided to just attempt it...we're gonna suck big time :haha:

i'm doing a triathalon on sunday! yay - go us being all active with our bad selves!

Im working all weekend.. probably midnights or something. Boo. Lol.

Ashlee, sorry you're having a rough time!

Im working all weekend.. probably midnights or something. Boo. Lol.

Ashlee, sorry you're having a rough time!

Thanks, good job temping today! It's nice that this time there seems top be a lot more of us that are cycle buddies and not so spread out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->